Farewell the dong

There are 15 comments on the Nov 1, 2011, Stuff.co.nz story titled Farewell the dong. In it, Stuff.co.nz reports that:

This is not a fun blog to write. This is the blog I have been dreading writing all year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Stuff.co.nz.

yellow devil

Ilford, UK

#1 Nov 2, 2011
hed,,,,,,, if the Dong are farewell,,then what will replace the DONG ? YEN,,OR YUAN,,?

heh heh heh

Springfield, IL

#2 Nov 2, 2011
anything da vc bac ky north vietnamese commie touched...will be extinct or worthless
yellow devil

Ilford, UK

#3 Nov 2, 2011
or is it very sad,,. that mean i can't touch hochiminh any more hi,hi,hi,
Vinamese

Las Vegas, NV

#4 Nov 2, 2011
These 2 NGUY clowns couldn't even understand what the blogs was all about. Sorry NGUY dogs.
nguoi viet uk

Ilford, UK

#5 Nov 2, 2011
Vinamese wrote:
These 2 NGUY clowns couldn't even understand what the blogs was all about. Sorry NGUY dogs.

HI,HI,HI,

i will miss hochomong ,,.DONG DING
horrible picture,,. currency not value,,.easy to printer

usedless,,.china refused to exchanged ,,.

so good bye,,
Vinamese

Las Vegas, NV

#6 Nov 3, 2011
nguoi viet uk wrote:
<quoted text>.
HI,HI,HI,
i will miss hochomong ,,.DONG DING
horrible picture,,. currency not value,,.easy to printer
usedless,,.china refused to exchanged ,,.
so good bye,,
china refused to exchange? show me proof VNCH monkey.
hochiminh

Seattle, WA

#7 Nov 3, 2011
Vinamese wrote:
<quoted text>china refused to exchange? show me proof VNCH monkey.
chin nghin ty dollars VK goi ve thu doi ra tien dong coi duoc bao nhieu ???? Tao thi doi khong noi, tui bay thi chac quen roi.
nguoi viet uk

Ilford, UK

#8 Nov 3, 2011
Vinamese wrote:
<quoted text>china refused to exchange? show me proof VNCH monkey.

proved!!!!

to day are G 20 meeting in CANNES,, china leader told the Sky news that,, viet nam is in the G,--01,,

hi,hi,hi,hi,
that is an international proved,, the I M F ,,Said vietnam DING DONG ARE USEDLESS,,.china say yes,,.Vietnam asked China help to exchanged for vietnam 01 trillion vn DING DONG,,,,. china say BBBB,,,SSSS.

china man are Rule,,. hi,hi,hi, you ask them,,
simon _darvill

Bangkok, Thailand

#10 Jan 3, 2012
nha trang is a pisshole place only frequented by taxi /prostitutes girls especially hanging around the GUAVA BAR. Should be avoided at all costs
simon _darvill

Bangkok, Thailand

#11 Jan 3, 2012
nha trang is a pisshole place only frequented by taxi girls/prostitutes particularly at the GUAVA BAR
Vinamese

Reseda, CA

#12 Jan 3, 2012
simon _darvill wrote:
nha trang is a pisshole place only frequented by taxi girls/prostitutes particularly at the GUAVA BAR
yo mama
Drgunzet

Boise, ID

#13 Jan 4, 2012
The dumping of Dong will run out of steam when there is no more Dong to be dumped. They slowly the Dong will be used again in the business transaction and boost the country again.

Already, last year 2011, Vietnam withstood a vicious financial attack and did very well. It's all the VNCH/NGUY people's fault.
Leeporter

Bangkok, Thailand

#14 Jan 5, 2012
Sad to hear this, but it's not unexpected.
Drgunzet wrote:
The dumping of Dong will run out of steam when there is no more Dong to be dumped. They slowly the Dong will be used again in the business transaction and boost the country again.
Already, last year 2011, Vietnam withstood a vicious financial attack and did very well. It's all the VNCH/NGUY people's fault.
Are you still dreaming?
Drgunzet

Boise, ID

#15 Jan 9, 2012
Let me explain the root cause of the Dong's devaluation.

The VNCH/NGUY people are into gambling. They are not producing anything good, just redistributing the money from the losers to the winners.

So, the losers will become the burden to the society, turning into beggars and criminals. Since they did not work hard for the money, they wasted away the money on fancy, luxury stuffs. The winners now wanted to show off and buy imported stuffs such as cars.

Now, the imported cars would cause the trade imbalance and reduce the Forex fund. The Vietnam government had been struggling to reduce the import of such luxuries. The government has two ways to deal with it:

1. Tax the car import but that could face trade war.

2. Devalue the currency to make overall import more expensive.

As we have seen, Vietnam government has chosen to devalue the Dong. But this trigger the VNCH/NGUY losers to dump the currency. They illegally use dollars and gold as the medium of exchange for business.

As you all know, every country has currency to float around as the medium of exchange. This amount of money is effectively the free loan to the government. Imagine if the people in USA suddenly don't want to use the green back currency, and demand it to change into gold, the US government will bankrupt.

Anyway, as you all see, the VNCH/NGUY people are so evil and troublesome. Just look at them, they are born evil, short, wimpy with small skulls. That's why God punished them and had ten to hundred thousand of them slaughtered in Cambodia. Hundred of thousand of their women were boinked viciously on the high sea. Ten of thousand were kidnapped and sold into the Thai brothels.

And what have the VNCH/NGUY men done? Nothing. They are into gambling and cars. Those cannot afford cars or are on the wheel chairs, they go on this forum and vent out their angers. They got angry as they were not allowed to rule and abuse the villagers. They missed their glory days working as lackeys for the Americans controlling the South Vietnam for the Americans.

Since: Oct 11

Toronto, Canada

#16 Jan 9, 2012
Drgunzet wrote:
Let me explain the root cause of the Dong's devaluation.
The VNCH/NGUY people are into gambling. They are not producing anything good, just redistributing the money from the losers to the winners.
So, the losers will become the burden to the society, turning into beggars and criminals. Since they did not work hard for the money, they wasted away the money on fancy, luxury stuffs. The winners now wanted to show off and buy imported stuffs such as cars.
Now, the imported cars would cause the trade imbalance and reduce the Forex fund. The Vietnam government had been struggling to reduce the import of such luxuries. The government has two ways to deal with it:
1. Tax the car import but that could face trade war.
2. Devalue the currency to make overall import more expensive.
As we have seen, Vietnam government has chosen to devalue the Dong. But this trigger the VNCH/NGUY losers to dump the currency. They illegally use dollars and gold as the medium of exchange for business.
As you all know, every country has currency to float around as the medium of exchange. This amount of money is effectively the free loan to the government. Imagine if the people in USA suddenly don't want to use the green back currency, and demand it to change into gold, the US government will bankrupt.
Anyway, as you all see, the VNCH/NGUY people are so evil and troublesome. Just look at them, they are born evil, short, wimpy with small skulls. That's why God punished them and had ten to hundred thousand of them slaughtered in Cambodia. Hundred of thousand of their women were boinked viciously on the high sea. Ten of thousand were kidnapped and sold into the Thai brothels.
And what have the VNCH/NGUY men done? Nothing. They are into gambling and cars. Those cannot afford cars or are on the wheel chairs, they go on this forum and vent out their angers. They got angry as they were not allowed to rule and abuse the villagers. They missed their glory days working as lackeys for the Americans controlling the South Vietnam for the Americans.
OK< forget this trash bin...back to the topic...
Yes, there is going to be another farewell to DONG this year.
DOng will lose at least 6-10% of its value this year as the foreign reserve of FASCIST BACKY is depleting daily.
DUNG THE IDIOT IS SELLING greenback in huge volume to cover up his stupid and unwise economic policy.
If he is selling the USD to support the unwanted DONG< , you can say the DONG is going at the rate of at least 27-30K for a dollar today. But how long can he fight this unwinnable currency war ?
My bet is not too long. It is just around the corner.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Khanh Hoa, Vietnam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
investment banking Apr 6 Kim 1
Top 10 Bruce Lee Moments Feb '15 Chiang 1
News Starved, dehydrated Russians rescued from drift... Feb '15 family of bopxit 3
News 3rd Russian submarine arrives in Vietnam Feb '15 NHUCAPKWISKYLMLAI... 212
News Nha Trang on fire with Sabeco party night Feb '15 John McNgua 2
News The submarine codenamed HQ-186 Khanh Hoa at the... Jan '15 NHUCAPGAOLIMOT3KY... 13
News Foreign tourists get aboard a Vietnam Airlines ... Jan '15 NHUCAPGAOPIGK3KYC... 5
More from around the web