Modernised Mekong Delta relies on Can Tho progress

Feb 16, 2012 Full story: VietNam News

Party General Secretary Nguyen Phu Trong made these comments at a meeting yesterday between the Politburo and Can Tho City's Party Committee to review the seven-year development implementation plan.

Full Story
Drgunzet

Boise, ID

#1 Feb 16, 2012
Wow, I did not know Vietnam has another big city hub. Vietnam will out grow Thailand in 5 years. While Thailand only has one hub, Bangkok and it is under repeated flooding problem, Vietnam has 4 hubs, HaNoi, DaNang, HCM city and now ConTho.
second hands plane

Ilford, UK

#2 Feb 17, 2012
Drgunzet wrote:
Wow, I did not know Vietnam has another big city hub. Vietnam will out grow Thailand in 5 years. While Thailand only has one hub, Bangkok and it is under repeated flooding problem, Vietnam has 4 hubs, HaNoi, DaNang, HCM city and now ConTho.

mongrel foreigner adopt shouldn't get involve in vietnam developing progress,.

the Nation doesn't trust you,the people of my SOUTH Vietnam doesn't like
TITICACA FROGS IN OUR SALTS WATER,,. GET LOSER BACKY MONGREL,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Khanh Hoa, Vietnam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Top 10 Bruce Lee Moments Feb 28 Chiang 1
Starved, dehydrated Russians rescued from drift... Feb 10 family of bopxit 3
3rd Russian submarine arrives in Vietnam Feb 7 NHUCAPKWISKYLMLAI... 212
Nha Trang on fire with Sabeco party night Feb 7 John McNgua 2
The submarine codenamed HQ-186 Khanh Hoa at the... Jan '15 NHUCAPGAOLIMOT3KY... 13
Foreign tourists get aboard a Vietnam Airlines ... Jan '15 NHUCAPGAOPIGK3KYC... 5
China's Hong Kong ranks second among foreign in... Jan '15 NHUCAPLIMDRUGNTAN... 12
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:01 pm PST