Indico Idc began VND700 billion highway project

Feb 24, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: VietNam News

Project contractor the Infrastructure Development Investment Company said the work will include construction of 20kms of a road partition along the highway and two flyovers at its intersections with provincial highway No 10 and No 10B.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
u r hurrrry teak

Nha Trang, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2012

wow- wattt da hi tek ;-000
American R Gold for backy

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2012

they will collecting the money back from ROAD USED any way,,.

what is hi tech,,, about ?

do you dreaming that they are going to building a stairways to heaven in vietnam,,,,?

they has a stairway to hell already,,.
if you wish to try,,i will show you where it was,,?

what ever they did in vn,,. you are still,,.
no job,,no money,,no loved,,no life,,

hi,hi,hi,
might i introducing you to Diving club in Nha Trang,,?

nake diving club for over fifty,, hi,hi,hi,
Drgunzet

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2012

The VNCH/NGUY losers continue to bark. Look at them, they are jealous at Vietnam's development, new roads, new buildings, new factories, lots and lots more.

As we all know the VNCH/NGUY losers always said that the Vietnam Communists were dumb, stupid but let's have a quick check: Vietnamese Communists leaders were praised by the reknown Lee Kwuan Yew as "bright". The VC students took 3, 4, 5 place in the world in International Math Olympiad many times.

I met the VNCH/NGUY students and engineers. They are inferior, mostly fake and cheaters. Look at them, they are short, wimpy with puny skulls. With their small brains, they are clearly inferior, meant to clean toilets, to wash dishes, to cut grasses.

Look at them on this forum, they could not even find one person to challenge my intellectual power. Heck, I'll take all of them at once.
the poor has been used

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2012

Drgunzet wrote:
The VNCH/NGUY losers continue to bark. Look at them, they are jealous at Vietnam's development, new roads, new buildings, new factories, lots and lots more.
As we all know the VNCH/NGUY losers always said that the Vietnam Communists were dumb, stupid but let's have a quick check: Vietnamese Communists leaders were praised by the reknown Lee Kwuan Yew as "bright". The VC students took 3, 4, 5 place in the world in International Math Olympiad many times.
I met the VNCH/NGUY students and engineers. They are inferior, mostly fake and cheaters. Look at them, they are short, wimpy with puny skulls. With their small brains, they are clearly inferior, meant to clean toilets, to wash dishes, to cut grasses.
Look at them on this forum, they could not even find one person to challenge my intellectual power. Heck, I'll take all of them at once.

the backy engineering are BAMBOO BRIDGE,there was nothing to suggest that any jealous involve in this regard,,.

the only thing commie did,, are asking foreigner to invest,,to building every single project in the commie lands,,then foreigner will receive long time benefit,,.

commie are continually to be a slaved,,

over here we driver to the Air port free,,but in the commie lands every cars had enter in to the AIR PORT must paid,,

OVER HERE,,we drove on the motor way are free,,.

but in the commie lands every car must paid for using the high way,,.
that is why every younger backy hochiminh determent with an intend to go to America,,

ABANDON hochiminh regime for good,,even their parents has claim a war winner victory,,

why is that backy ?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Khanh Hoa, Vietnam Discussions

Search the Khanh Hoa, Vietnam Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Vietnamese Community Rises Up Against Democrat&... 1 hr bac ky deo biet nhuc 4
Vietnam 21 hr seeing to believing 2
Vietnamese-Americans Fight Irvine City Council ... Apr 10 seeing to belieng 18
Irvine drops 'friendship city' plan with Vietna... Apr 9 backy muon liem the tham 4
Vietnam resort town concerned nuclear reactor c... Apr 5 BDV 11
Vietnam Mar 31 McGold 3
Foreign ATM skimmers arrested in Vietnam resort... Mar 29 seeing believing 2
•••
•••
•••
•••