Discovering a kingdom of birds

Discovering a kingdom of birds

There are 4 comments on the VietNam News story from Jun 10, 2011, titled Discovering a kingdom of birds. In it, VietNam News reports that:

Once upon a time, salanganes selected an island on which to build their kingdom.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at VietNam News.

vc bac ky birdies

Chicago, IL

#1 Jun 10, 2011
vc bac ky and culi ho sang china national anthem like them birds
http://www.flickr.com/photos/wwwflickrcompute...
Drgunzet

Meridian, ID

#2 Jun 10, 2011
vc bac ky birdies wrote:
vc bac ky and culi ho sang china national anthem like them birds
http://www.flickr.com/photos/wwwflickrcompute...
Gezz, it's such a good thread till the VNCH/NGUY loser manages to ruin it with their craps.
Anonymous

Reseda, CA

#3 Jun 10, 2011
Drgunzet wrote:
<quoted text>
Gezz, it's such a good thread till the VNCH/NGUY loser manages to ruin it with their craps.
I've warned you to ignore the cuckoo one in this forum. You can't out argue an idiot nor outrun a coward.
everybody richer than VN

Chicago, IL

#4 Jun 11, 2011
you must be runnin away from china men they will shove sardines up your vc bac ky as ses

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Khanh Hoa, Vietnam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
investment banking Apr '15 Kim 1
Top 10 Bruce Lee Moments Feb '15 Chiang 1
News Starved, dehydrated Russians rescued from drift... Feb '15 family of bopxit 3
News 3rd Russian submarine arrives in Vietnam (Jan '15) Feb '15 NHUCAPKWISKYLMLAI... 212
News Nha Trang on fire with Sabeco party night Feb '15 John McNgua 2
News The submarine codenamed HQ-186 Khanh Hoa at the... (Dec '14) Jan '15 NHUCAPGAOLIMOT3KY... 13
News Foreign tourists get aboard a Vietnam Airlines ... (Jan '15) Jan '15 NHUCAPGAOPIGK3KYC... 5
More from around the web