Tokyu, Vietnam partner building 'Japa...

Tokyu, Vietnam partner building 'Japanese town'

There are 20 comments on the The Japan Times story from Oct 4, 2012, titled Tokyu, Vietnam partner building 'Japanese town'. In it, The Japan Times reports that:

Railway operator and real estate developer Tokyu Corp. is helping create a "Japanese town" in Binh Duong, north of Ho Chi Minh City.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Japan Times.

samo

Melbourne, Australia

#2 Oct 4, 2012
It is very exciting to hear companies investing in Vietnam.
Vietnam needs this support.
bmchouston

Houston, TX

#3 Oct 4, 2012
it's great to see how Vietnam has improved in the last 10 years. I go there every year and it's unbelievable how Saigon has changed
Arya

Claremont, CA

#4 Oct 4, 2012
Oooh! How exciting! Don't forget Japanese garden and Japanese style temple with Sakura , maple trees, moon bridge, koi pond , etc...
Drgunzet

Boise, ID

#5 Oct 4, 2012
Japanese towns are far superior than China towns. Such towns to have more in any country is a good thing.

Japan and Vietnam are increasingly becoming buddies. It is to Japan's best interest to have a strong friend in Asia to counter-weight against China and that would be Vietnam.
Tell The Truth

Ilford, UK

#6 Oct 4, 2012
oooh !!

is it nice,,but it belong to some body,,
want to see it,,,then must pay for it,,.

Ho Chi Minh Garden not too bad at all,,.

in there area they also has plenty of fishes,,specially TRA FISHES,
Tell The Truth

Ilford, UK

#7 Oct 4, 2012
samo wrote:
It is very exciting to hear companies investing in Vietnam.
Vietnam needs this support.

this is not a an Investing and Supported,,they came,,to buy it and build it,,.
because they knew that,,.
them VIETCONG BACKY can't stop them if they doing some thing against the current law,,they can turn around to say so,,. this lands belong to CAMBODIA..

THEM JAPANESE WILL SUPPORTING KHMER ROUGE GOVERNMENT AGAINST HANOI.
you r poor government will watch,,

you need money ? you must work for it,,.
don't sell your grand mother to a rich foreigner,,she will get hurt with her ass with out Vaselines to support.

why didn't them Japanese investing in HANOI,and building every thing which relating to they culture there.?

might be they scaring them backy Robber them in the end,,.
Tell The Truth

Ilford, UK

#8 Oct 4, 2012
Drgunzet wrote:
Japanese towns are far superior than China towns. Such towns to have more in any country is a good thing.
Japan and Vietnam are increasingly becoming buddies. It is to Japan's best interest to have a strong friend in Asia to counter-weight against China and that would be Vietnam.

they came,,.
they kill,,,, seen the second world Wars..?
they came,,they robber,,. they raped ,,they killed,,
asked your great grand mother she will tell you,,
your ancestors was a chinese not them japanese,,

watch out for a falling brick backy,,
Botani

Hacienda Heights, CA

#9 Oct 4, 2012
Well , if it is a temple garden then perhaps everyone can come and enjoy it for free. Japanese are famous for landscaping . It is an art form and one of the best in the world. In this day and age we need to have more green and trees for the environment sake rather than just concrete everywhere . It is like a concrete prison.
Botani

Hacienda Heights, CA

#10 Oct 4, 2012
Japan is one of the world's top economy even though it is roughly the size of Vietnam. It is a good idea to learn a thing or two from Japan in terms of economy, landscape architecture, etc..At the moment Vietnam is more similar to China. The thing about China is that it is large in size but not necessarily as advance .
Tell The Truth

Ilford, UK

#11 Oct 4, 2012
bmchouston wrote:
it's great to see how Vietnam has improved in the last 10 years. I go there every year and it's unbelievable how Saigon has changed

not only you to go there every years,,a 1000 people be there every day,,and back..

but not long,,few moths later they go to hell,,.
because the disease infected,,.

of course if those hungry mans for many years,,.
then they seen a red meats will be serve to some once else nearing their table,,

their mouth must be a watering,,

for the wealthy man,,they seen it as a normal,

did you known how many BO DOI HOCHIMINH And them north vietnamese people get run over by car in South of vietnam since 1975,,?

they came in to the south of vietnam,,they seen a tall,,big,,very high building,,then they stood at the middle of the road to looking up,,they didn't concerned any dangerous to them ,,as a traffic pass by,,.

that is,,how Saigon about 40 years ago,,.

Tell The Truth

Ilford, UK

#12 Oct 5, 2012
Botani wrote:
Japan is one of the world's top economy even though it is roughly the size of Vietnam. It is a good idea to learn a thing or two from Japan in terms of economy, landscape architecture, etc..At the moment Vietnam is more similar to China. The thing about China is that it is large in size but not necessarily as advance .

ECONOMY,!!!
hed don't get it wrong dear,,YOUR COUNTRY,,WAS THE TOP ONCE HAS BORROW FROM I,M,F,in this world,, did you remember your japanese PM CRIED LIKE A BABY since the world hit recession sine 89..to 90,

but to be honest,,every once in ASIAN,,WE DON'T TRUST JAPAN,,TOO MUCH EVIL I MUST SAID,,

you rich,,you famous,, you keeping it for your self,,.did you known how much gold does them Japanese stolent during 41,,to 44,the time they invasion-ed Asian country,?

them japanese solders stabbed and 55.000 mans woman in Malaysia Alone,, they came ,,they,,killer,,.

them people,,they hidden a DAGGER behind a smile,,.

CHINA DON'T LIKE THEM,,AMERICAN WAS A GOD,,TO CONTROLLED THEM,, they stolent all of them poor Philippine golds ,,and hidden in the jungle,,then transported to japan..

TO BE HONEST WITH YOU,i don't like your culture,,your village in my country,as a vietnam,your people was a very RACIST,,every once can making their owner nature beauty,,

but i like china,,they did done any thing evil like them japanese did,,.

Tell The Truth

Ilford, UK

#13 Oct 5, 2012
Botani wrote:
Well , if it is a temple garden then perhaps everyone can come and enjoy it for free. Japanese are famous for landscaping . It is an art form and one of the best in the world. In this day and age we need to have more green and trees for the environment sake rather than just concrete everywhere . It is like a concrete prison.

VIETNAM IS A DEVELOPING COUNTRY,,BUT UNDER HANOI,,WAS VERY SLOWLY.
because they don't had money to do so,,,but i must under stand that,,the government was very young,,and every thing valuable belong to the country,,foreigner has robber-ed it,,

FRANCE,,NICKED,,THEN JAPANESE NICKED ALL OF THOSE GOLDS,,

left my vietnam Empty,,now they the money they stolent from us,,to by a lands from my country,,.

to be honest with you,,every one in Asian region,,we don't like them,,.
they never done any miner thing to contributed to my Asian countries friends,,

last 2 months ago Philippines got FLOODING BUT NONE OF ANY HELPED FROM JAPAN..
AlcansCollection

Dallas, TX

#14 Oct 5, 2012
Japs are seeking for allies in the region

VC play monkey role again between china and Japs

VCs play money role all of the time, during the war they play monkey in forest. AFter the war the play monkey in world politics

SpongeBob

Toronto, Canada

#15 Oct 5, 2012
AlcansCollection wrote:
Japs are seeking for allies in the region
VC play monkey role again between china and Japs
VCs play money role all of the time, during the war they play monkey in forest. AFter the war the play monkey in world politics
As long as to be a winner, it will be surely better than Nguy losers. The remnants/survivors now are playing with....buffaloes in Texas. Di chan bo khoi cam cay roi that to,...Bo khong di em lay chim em em thot dit bo, Bo ngoai lai cu tuong.... em la DaDen...la, la, la, la... Wahahhahahhaa!
tell the truth

Ilford, UK

#16 Oct 6, 2012
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>As long as to be a winner, it will be surely better than Nguy losers. The remnants/survivors now are playing with....buffaloes in Texas. Di chan bo khoi cam cay roi that to,...Bo khong di em lay chim em em thot dit bo, Bo ngoai lai cu tuong.... em la DaDen...la, la, la, la... Wahahhahahhaa!

DID YOU KNOWN THAT,,VIET CONG IN VERY DEEP TROUBLE NOW ?

Cambodia King,,will taking back Saigon and PHU QUOC,,WHERE WILL VIETCONG go to find a shelter from here..,?

vietcong backy,,VIET KIEU NOT ALLOW TO BUY A HOUSE IN VIETNAM,,

remember this,,,Viet kieu don't care,,and don't need it,,

keep it and sold it to china and japan,,

viet cong who bought,,stolent the house,,the lands which belong to french,,vietnamese..

now must return under no condition,,
SpongeBob

Canada

#17 Oct 6, 2012
tell the truth wrote:
<quoted text>.
DID YOU KNOWN THAT,,VIET CONG IN VERY DEEP TROUBLE NOW ?
Cambodia King,,will taking back Saigon and PHU QUOC,,WHERE WILL VIETCONG go to find a shelter from here..,?
vietcong backy,,VIET KIEU NOT ALLOW TO BUY A HOUSE IN VIETNAM,,
remember this,,,Viet kieu don't care,,and don't need it,,
keep it and sold it to china and japan,,
viet cong who bought,,stolent the house,,the lands which belong to french,,vietnamese..
now must return under no condition,,
...When Mister...UKBUM refuses welfare of England and wishes to come back VN, living in "New Economic Zone", VN Gov. will return whatever belonged to UKBUM before. One more thing, slumps which were underneathe Y Bridge must be evacuated! Wahahahhahahaha!
tell the truth

Ilford, UK

#18 Oct 6, 2012
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>...When Mister...UKBUM refuses welfare of England and wishes to come back VN, living in "New Economic Zone", VN Gov. will return whatever belonged to UKBUM before. One more thing, slumps which were underneathe Y Bridge must be evacuated! Wahahahhahahaha!

if is it happening to me,,then i rather go to HOANG SA ISLANDS to be better than living in the main lands of vietnam,,, and seeing them viet cong stolent my house,,my loved,,

i told you before,,i love every once,,but I DON'T LIKE THEM VIETCONG BACKY CAME TO MY SOUTH OF VIETNAM THEM ABUSED OF POWER TO STOLENT MY LOVED,,
TAYBITAYGAYDMMSO NMASAYOSI

Russia

#19 Oct 6, 2012
TAO WIN TAO la` MA' cua? 10000000/10000000 LY DAI BANG TAO WIN TAO iA? VO MIENG. thang` CHO' DOI' ChO' GHE? ChO' DE? SUC' VAT. Ng U nhu CoN BOOO` BAC' KY` ChOOO' HAI? PHONG` THANH HOA' NGHE. AN HA` TIN~ DANG. VAN TAM' DANG. ThI. MAT' LOI^` MAT. LO^? DiT' YEN' Ng U NgUYEN^~ TAN^' ChOOO' UUUU' CoN CAC. THUI' cua? thang` CAC. LIET. DEAGU DIEN. ThOAI. EEEE^' SFONE SON JOON CHOOO' va` LoN^` QUE` NO^ LE^. DZA DEN OBAMA !!!

OOOOOHOHOHOHOHOOOOO ...

MAY^` la` thang` KHUNG` LY DAI. LON^` KOREA DEAGU chu' ANH HUNG` CAI' CON CAC. Ji`!!!

DMM CON CHO' Di? THUYEN` CHEO` TAIWAN KAMPUCHEA 3 KIEM^. ChEO` VOT' CUT' TROI SONG^ CAI' VON^` DEM VE` KHO NUOC' MAM' KHO QUET. ChO CAI' thang` CHA MAY^` CHAP' Di CoN CHO' 3 KIEM^.!!!

DOOMA MAY^` LoAI` DONG. VAT. CUT' SHHIT USELESS DANG. ThI. THOI^` LOI^` NG U nhu CoN BOOOO` YEN' BU' HUI~ CoN CAC. cua? NO^ LE^. CU LI DZA DEN HAN` KUOC' ChOOO' DEAGU EEEEE^' DIEN THOAI. SFONE ,,,

LoLZ ...

100000000 CAI' LoN^` DA DEN DEN THUI THUI' HOAC' DZAY^` COM^. CUNG' NGAC' LONG^ LA'... NHET' VAO MOM^` MAY^`, BU' CHO DA~ DI CoN BAC' KY` CHOOO' DOI' TAIWAN SALE OFF SFONE SON JOON MASAYOSHI CHOOO' CHUL DANG. ThI. YEN^'...

TIEN. THE^? TAO iA? CUT' THUI' CHAY? NHAO? NHOET. THUI' HOI^ TANH KE LoN` MAU' KINH VO^ MIENG. MAY^` CoN BAC' KY` ChOOO' DOI' NAU^~ HAI? PHONG` SI` KE EEEE^' CARLSBERG NG U nhu CON BOOOO` MAT. nhu LO^? DiT' CHO' SFONE SON JOON CHO' CHUL DANG. ThI. YEN^' NgUYEN^~ TAN^' CHOOO' DUNG~ 3 KIEM^. CHOOO' GHE? AN CUT' TAIWAN UTSUNOMIYA NIKKO NODA YUKIO ENDANO CHOOO' CHOOO' CHOOO' ChO MAY^` DO? THEM` CUT' THUI'...

KY' TEN : TAO la` MA' cua? 1000000000/10000000 LY' DAI. BANG` iA? RA CUC. CUT' THUI' HOAC' NHAO? NHOET. VAO` MOM^` MAY^` ChOOO' DE? BAC' KY` CHOOO' DOI' NAU^~ SFONE SON JOON CHUL NgUYEN TAN^' CHOOOO'...

DOOMA MAY^` LoAI` THICK MOUTH BLACK SLAVES QUAI' THU' MOI^ DZAY^` DZA DEN KOREA OBAMAD SON JOON CHUL ,,,

OOOOHOHOHOHOHOOOOO ...

SMALL CAI' LoN^` CoN Di? ME. MAY^` ChO' DIEN^ HAN` KUOC' ChOOO' CHAU DOC^' 3 BOOO` AN CUT' UUU' LoN^` THUI' HOAC' cua? HEO MOI. NO^ LE^. DZA DEN FOREVER ,,,

DU. CoN Di? ME. MAY^` thang` MAT. LON^` HEO NODA HUI? LoN^` THUI'+ UONG NUOC' DAI' KHAI LOM` TANH MAU' KINH cua? TAO 24/24 LEN' LUT' nhu 1 CON CHOOOO' GHE~ CHET' DOI'!!!

ChIT' CoN Di? BA` NOI. ChA MAY^` NGHE MAY^. thang` CHOOOO' DOI' HEO HOI^ MAT. HEO NANNING !!!

Do^` CUNG` DINH MAT. VAN^. SUC' VAT^. ABU SAYYAF MOUDJAHEDIN KAMPUCHEA HAN` KUOC' CHOOOO' CHAU DOC^' CHOOOO' NgUYEN^~ TAN^' CHOOOO'!!!

INTERNET INTERNET CAI' CoN Di? ME. MAY^` HAN` KUOC' CHOOO' KYOHKO AN CUT'!!!

DMM BoN CHEN hah CoN SUC' VAT. DEAGU !!!

LoLZ ...

DMM HACK CoN Di? CAI' thang` CHA MAY^` Di CoN HAN` KUOC' CHOOOO' BAT' CHUOC' THAI LAN ...

PRIME NISTER WEL TOWN CoN CAC. CAI' LON^` ThUI' WAC' CHO MA' MAY^` BUUUUU' Di CoN SON JOON CHOOOO'!!!

Since: Feb 08

Yamashitacho, Japan

#20 Oct 6, 2012
Japanese Communist Party Is Imperial Organization

http://book.geocities.jp/japans_conspiracy/01...

That is the reason why Kyoto is the bastion of the Japanese Communist Party.
Drgunzet

Boise, ID

#21 Oct 23, 2012
Wow, check this out! Vietnam's urban folks have better access to water and sanitation than Philippines or Indonesia's urban folks.

http://www.asiantrendsmonitoring.com/2012/10/...

Clearly, the good Vietnam government is taking care of the people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TAO NEW 4EVER XE LU CAN'NAT'DAU^`NG U HO^ MAT.N... 4 hr NGUQEQYTGBETAYDEN... 333
WHAT A SHlT A SSHOLE FACE LOSER NG U OC'CHO'TAY... 4 hr NGUQEQYTGBETAYDEN... 42
CoN ROTTEN ARMPITS GERMAN KHMER 3 KlEM^. THU LI... 4 hr NGUQEQYTGBETAYDEN... 185
News U.S. says China has placed mobile artillery on ... 4 hr NGUQEQYTGBETAYDEN... 5
nguyen van thieu had no shame 2 lix USA Thu vc d d lim lim 2
News Lost generations Thu bac ky d d d lim my 12
News The Vietnam War: After 40 Years Thu bac ky d d d lim my 21
More from around the web