Vietnam markets lose $5bn as banking scandal spreads

There are 2 comments on the Gulf Times story from Aug 24, 2012, titled Vietnam markets lose $5bn as banking scandal spreads. In it, Gulf Times reports that:

Vietnams stock markets have lost more than $5bn in value this week since the arrest of two top bankers, as experts warned the scandal could tip the fragile banking sector into full-blown crisis.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gulf Times.

Drgunzet

Boise, ID

#1 Aug 24, 2012
Vietnam government will not impress me unless a few persons face the firing squad. I think Vietnam government has gone soft recently.

Do a mass execution against corruption is a quick way to bring back trust and confidence to the people.

Me, I have no problem to destroy the VNCH/NGUY race in order to preserve German honor. I will not allow them to cheat and steal. I will not permit VNCH/NGUY bad engineers with cheated engineering degrees to build bad bridges, bad buildings, bad designs to endanger others.

By the way, I strongly recommend you all to avoid VNCH/NGUY doctors. You could die from their incompetence. They are so unethical, mostly cheat on the American Medicare system.
forget me not

Ilford, UK

#2 Aug 24, 2012
Drgunzet wrote:
Vietnam government will not impress me unless a few persons face the firing squad. I think Vietnam government has gone soft recently.
Do a mass execution against corruption is a quick way to bring back trust and confidence to the people.
Me, I have no problem to destroy the VNCH/NGUY race in order to preserve German honor. I will not allow them to cheat and steal. I will not permit VNCH/NGUY bad engineers with cheated engineering degrees to build bad bridges, bad buildings, bad designs to endanger others.
By the way, I strongly recommend you all to avoid VNCH/NGUY doctors. You could die from their incompetence. They are so unethical, mostly cheat on the American Medicare system.

WHY SHOULD VIETNAMESE AUTHORITY HAS TO IMPRESS THOSE TOILET LICKED ?

if you knew those cheated medical care,,then what got to do with you ha backy slaved,,?

they can,,. but you can't,,illegal immigrated always shelfishes.

no job,,no money,,no loved,,no life,,,8503 because you were a slaved,,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TAO NEW 4EVER XE LU CAN'NAT'DAU^`NG U HO^ MAT.N... 9 hr NGUGAOBEOQYTAYDEN... 310
WHAT A SHlT A SSHOLE FACE LOSER NG U OC'CHO'TAY... 9 hr NGUGAOBEOQYTAYDEN... 5
CoN ROTTEN ARMPITS GERMAN KHMER 3 KlEM^. THU LI... 9 hr NGUGAOBEOQYTAYDEN... 168
WHAT A SHlT A SSHOLE FACE LOSER OC'CHO'AUTISM N... 9 hr NGUGAOBEOQYTAYDEN... 9
Ho Chi Minh once had a wife (Oct '08) 13 hr VNN 39
News Lost generations 20 hr bac ky goc 3tau lao 6
News HCMC inaugurates new statue of President Ho Chi... 20 hr bac ky goc 3tau lao 14
More from around the web