Sex workers freed from rehab regime

Oct 11, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: AdelaideNow...

Ladies wait for customers at a 'grooming salon' in Ho Chi Minh City. Prostitution is illegal in Vietnam, but the government is replacing compulsory rehab with a system of fines.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
reconsidering

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Vietnamese Authority should reconsider for those girls working in that ENVIRONMENT,,.

they are Entitle to working for a living,,.
as the Authority failure to proving any supported for them,,

looking at them viet American citizen,,them American girls working in the Cafe LU,,CAFE DI VANG,,

a 100 time more revealed their body then them girls in vietnam,,

but American Authority didn't stopped them even so..

American CITIZEN THEY WERE RECEIVING FINANCIAL SUPPORTED from government,,welfare,,

vietnamese Authority should training and supporting for them poor girls... those wish to worker in this Environment,,

putting them in to a rehabilitation was totally out raged,,they didn't committed any crime at all,,this i will call an Authority bused
da bac ky ha noi

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

now you know why da bac ky ha noi ho chi minh cousins are dancin and singin every year on april 30th since 1975

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam Discussions

Search the Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Poor kids let to tell Vietnam rural stories thr... Sat seeing to believing 1
Vietnam loses on ODA because of high project pr... Sat seeing to believing 5
Vietnam court increases jail term to district o... Sat seeing to believing 6
With an Eye on TPP, Garment Companies Flock to ... Fri tran 4
ACB founder pleads not guilty to Vietnam fraud,... Apr 17 full Moon is beauty moon 1
40 years on, Vietnam orphanage prospers from Xm... Apr 16 full Moon is beauty moon 1
Vietnam commercial hub plans to triple resident... Apr 16 HVBEO4SHlTFACETRANAULDENP 2
•••
•••
•••
•••