India, China navies square off in nearby seas and beyond

Sep 6, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Indian Express

A little over a fortnight before China conducted sea trials for its first aircraft carrier, an Indian naval ship slipped into the South China Sea.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
NGUOI VIET UK

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2011

Yes,,Yes,,Yes,,.

my INDIA Brother,,.come in,,come in and get your share,,.

show them your power,,.

stoping china man kipnaping your people,,.stoping china man stolent your lands,,.

don't let them though you are weak,,

stand up and get some slices of hot shits from mother nature,,.

standing up tall in front of a china man and get your share of mother nature urines,,.

don't let china man drink it all,,.do it for your people,,.

don't stay still,,get moving,,.you are sleeping too long now,,.

show them your hot CURRY,,
kma

Farmingdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2011

Lol... The Indian war vessel called the chinese bluff. Funny how the Chinese discredited the whole embarassing incidence. The chinese never denied shooting at fishing boats.
Hoang Gia

Hanoi, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2011

I love my country, country of dragons ... http://maynongcu.info
NGUOI VIET UK

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2011

Hoang Gia wrote:
I love my country, country of dragons ... http://maynongcu.info

Dragon,,Dragon belong to China,,

Hanoi Vietnam,,had nothing to represented for their races,,
if you accepted the Dragon,,.

that mean your family gine are chinese,, AGREED,?

Your King,,,THANG LONG ,The King OF BACKY NEVER USED A DRAGON TO REPRESENTED FOR NORTH VIETNAM,,.

YOU MUST BE A CHINESE THEN AND NOW,,.
SpongeBob

Wheatley, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2011

India, ASEAN, SKorea, Japan, US and not count Australia, Russia,,,lablah....Now, Peking realized that their "super power" Naval fleets are just a...JOKE in the eyes of the world..Want to how off your muscles, chinkmen? How big are yours? Aahhahahahahahaha!
NGUOI VIET UK

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2011

SpongeBob wrote:
India, ASEAN, SKorea, Japan, US and not count Australia, Russia,,,lablah....Now, Peking realized that their "super power" Naval fleets are just a...JOKE in the eyes of the world..Want to how off your muscles, chinkmen? How big are yours? Aahhahahahahahaha!

hed,,!
would you like to see,,or to known how big is it ??

of course their were big then hochiminh any way,,.

(((di thi no lai nam,,dung no cung nam,,,ngoi no cung nam,,,ma nam thi no lai dung len,,,la cai gi)))??
SpongeBob

Wheatley, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2011

NGUOI VIET UK wrote:
<quoted text>.
hed,,!
would you like to see,,or to known how big is it ??
of course their were big then hochiminh any way,,.
(((di thi no lai nam,,dung no cung nam,,,ngoi no cung nam,,,ma nam thi no lai dung len,,,la cai gi)))??
HochiMinh has only one enemy, that is China. And chinkman has plenty. Just like back to vn you tried to run off from police only but now in UK you have to deal with Ghetto residents on daily basic. Aahahhahaha!
NGUOI VIET UK

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2011

SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>HochiMinh has only one enemy, that is China. And chinkman has plenty. Just like back to vn you tried to run off from police only but now in UK you have to deal with Ghetto residents on daily basic. Aahahhahaha!

NO,,NO,NO,,

that is in corrected,,. china are great,,great granda of hochiminh,,
not an hochiminh Enemies,,.

in vietnam i told them Cong an how to behave,,them cong an and me are fine,,.

i don't have had any problems with them at all,,. only once i had are stolent my sweet heart,,he used his hanoi backy communist hochiminh bu cat power power to abused innocent south viet people,,.,,

over here in uk every thing are brilleantly,,.nebough are very sweet,,.polite,,.respectable ENGLISH,,.THEY ARE A THOUSAND TIME BETTER THEN LIVING WITH THEM HANOI BACKY COMMUNIST HOCHIMINH,,.

spited every where,,louded voice,,.rudes,,.crime,,.stupid ,,.lie,,

disrespected,,.to bad,,very bad,,.

i must said the truth,,.

Since: Sep 11

Hanoi, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2011

NGUOI VIET UK wrote:
<quoted text>.
Dragon,,Dragon belong to China,,
Hanoi Vietnam,,had nothing to represented for their races,,
if you accepted the Dragon,,.
that mean your family gine are chinese,, AGREED,?
Your King,,,THANG LONG ,The King OF BACKY NEVER USED A DRAGON TO REPRESENTED FOR NORTH VIETNAM,,.
YOU MUST BE A CHINESE THEN AND NOW,,.
Ban noi cung dung, Dragon dragon bi ue tap qua, nen bay di thi goi la Thang Long, du sao thi cung la noi toi da sinh ra va lon len, toi cung yeu quy dat nuoc minh. Ban co hieu khong?
nguoi viet uk

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2011

hoangduc wrote:
<quoted text>
Ban noi cung dung, Dragon dragon bi ue tap qua, nen bay di thi goi la Thang Long, du sao thi cung la noi toi da sinh ra va lon len, toi cung yeu quy dat nuoc minh. Ban co hieu khong?

cam on ban da noi bang su that voi long nguoi,,.

ai cung yeu men que huong cua ho het,,khong rieng gi ban,,.

mot cau hoi mong ban tra loi chan chinh voi luong tam ban,,.

NIU CHINH QUEN HANOI,,

CUOP LAY TAI SANG CUA GIA DING BAN,,LAY NHA BAN,,BAT GIA DINH BAN BO TU CHO DEN CHET,,

NHUNG MAY NGUOI DO NGAY XUA HO KHONG DANH NHAU VOI CONG SANG VIETNAM, THI BAN CO DAM O LAI QUE HUONG CUA BAN DE GAY DUNG LAI TUONG LAI CUOC SONG MOI HAY KHONG,.?

SU THAT MA NOI,,,MOI KHI TOI VE VIETNAM,,.GHE LAI SOM CU THI THAY NHUNG NGUOI CONG SANG HANOI DANG SINH SONG TRONG NGOI NHA CUA TOI,,

MA NHUNG NGUOI NAY KHONG DUOC SU DONG Y CUA GIA DINH TOI CHO HO SONG,,

NIU NHU BAN NAM TRONG TRUONG HOP CUA TOI THI BAN NGHI SAU ??

TOI THUONG HET TAT CA NHUNG GI TRONG TRAI DAT NAY,,.
NHUNG TOI KHONG THICH CONG SANG HANOI BK,,BC,,

MONG BAN HIEU,,.
nguoi viet uk

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2011

FRESH,,FRESHING PROJECT,,.

OIL,,OIL,,OILSS OILSSS,.GAS,,.GAS,,.GASSS,,.

VERY WELL PLAY INDIA,,.
you go straith to the point..making china cold feets,,.

to avoice,,. china must stay away for the time being,,let india do what they like,,

when India has invested heavily in to the project,,.

then,,china begin to open the book of rules in the south china sea,,.

possible for you two will RULES THE ASEAN REGION IN THE 22 CENTURY,,.you two must shoulder,,to shoulder,,.

and kicking them HANOI HOCHIMINH COMMUNIST TWO FACES OUT OF THE CONTEST,,

ASEAN BELONG TO YOU TWO,,.INDIA,,AND CHINA,,.

BRUNEI--MALAYSIA--TAIWAIN--PHI LLIPINE,--ALL ARE ASEAN PARTNER,,.

ALL THE ASEAN MUST DESTROY HANOI HOCHIMINH TWO FACES OUT OF ASEAN,,.

THEY ARE TROUBLE MAKER., VERY WELL DONE INDIA,.

HEN YOU SUCKING THE OILS FROM THE SEA BASE,,,,.

TAKE THEM ALL..GIVE CHINA 30%OF IT,,.THEN YOU KEEP 70%,,,,DON'T GIVE HANOIHOCHIMINH NOTHING,.

THAT IS MY PLANER FOR YOU..

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2011

WhAT KIND of confrontation is this? It seems to me India is in tough talk and Backy fascist is in talk the talk. In a rare moment of history, India is doing the job for Backy: defending Backy sovereignty.

New Delhi and Beijing have both exchange hard words by now and make it a little, i mean little, difficulty for either sides to back down from the rhetoric. For India, there is no much no lose but more to gains. If the confrontation with China is hearing up, India will have some good excuse to obtain more modern weapons from the USA and as a show case for Pakistan that India is mean business.

I cannot wait to see India is taking a tough stand.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2011

SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>HochiMinh has only one enemy, that is China. And chinkman has plenty. Just like back to vn you tried to run off from police only but now in UK you have to deal with Ghetto residents on daily basic. Aahahhahaha!
YOu are typically a fascist backy who loves to bit the hand that feed yu. Hochiminh has never said that and i do not think he will ever do, it was the Quasi-Hitler ruler of Le Duan who wanted to draft a resolution to state China is the eternal enemy, but failed, according to defector NGUYEN CONG HOAN (I believe BBC carried this story0. There were many reason for Ho not to rock the boat with China, but it is off the subject.

I do not want to defend HCM but it is history fact. From many biography of Ho, most have agreed that he was only a puppet for Le DUan, Truong CHinh gang, and if anyone knows the history of BACKY fascist, you could see the alliance with MOSCOW and CHINA had broken ken as soon as Ho's passing.

There you go again, you have a fascist BACKY who claimed he is an expert of Vietnam based merely on the fact that he has lived in Backy control area.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2011

CORRECTION:

I do not want to defend HCM but it is history fact. From many biography of Ho, most have agreed that he was only a puppet for Le Duan, Truong CHinh gang, and if anyone knows the history of BACKY fascist, you could see the alliance with MOSCOW and CHINA had broken DOWN as soon as Ho's passing."
nguoi viet uk

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2011

the information !!!!

this is i call political fabricated,,
i will trying to making those betrayed,,alway deserved the losser,,.

that is my best interested
nguoi viet uk

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2011

only India can handle china man in the Asean region,,.

when indian steping to this mother nature shits disputed,,.

it does making them china man saking their feets,,.
INDIA are in their common wealth,,.

china are communist,,.it doesn't matching with INDIA at all,.

the reason for me to said this are,,.
why indian so much comfidence to walk straith in to the fire with out consideration that their feets might get burn from chinese kitchen,,?

china are very very nervous at this staged,,

give back the lands for india now,,withdrawn the chinese troopers from TIBET,,

you can have hanoi backy hochiminh if you wish,,.
Drgunzet

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2011

USA is with India and Vietnam in the whole thing. India will go first to test China's response. USA will go second. The bottom line is:

USA did not want China to get surprised and gone balistic. That would force USA to totally destroy China. It's better to keep China as the world labor pool and toxic dump place.

Slowly you will see China getting squeezed from all sides. Just watch.
nguoi viet uk

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2011

Drgunzet wrote:
USA is with India and Vietnam in the whole thing. India will go first to test China's response. USA will go second. The bottom line is:
USA did not want China to get surprised and gone balistic. That would force USA to totally destroy China. It's better to keep China as the world labor pool and toxic dump place.
Slowly you will see China getting squeezed from all sides. Just watch.

just watch,,.this is the game will put hanoi backy in to a very deep shits,,.

when India found the oils,,they will keeping it all,,30% for china,,.

vietnam got nothing,,.like 1975 THEM Hanoi north vietnam vietcong came to the south vietnam looted,,.stolents every thing,,.

including chinese vietnam in the south,,.HANOI KEEPER IT ALL,,

CHINA GOT NOTHING,,.

AND YOU ALL WAY SAID AMERICAN ARE THE LOOSER..

NOW THEY WILL STAY ASIDE AND LET INDIA AND CHINA SLAPING HANOI HOCHIMINH IN THE FACES,,.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Haiphong, Vietnam Discussions

Search the Haiphong, Vietnam Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Vietnam to Build Its Longest Sea Bridge Feb '14 mao mao di ve little vc 3
Nova Scotia a-Z: Nguyen started over in N.S. Nov '13 John McRolex 3
Thousands evacuated in Vietnam, with hope casua... Nov '13 tran 27
Coast Guard Commandant Visits Vietnam (Sep '13) Sep '13 hung 13
Vietnamese Navy Orders DHC-6 Twin-Otter 400s (Sep '13) Sep '13 SpongeBob 6
Hanoi's 110-year-old bridge awaits a makeover (Aug '13) Aug '13 dream 1
Magma expands with Far East base (May '13) May '13 nothing to declare 3
•••
•••