17 dead in Vietnam shoe factory fire:...

17 dead in Vietnam shoe factory fire: police

There are 5 comments on the Times of Oman story from Jul 29, 2011, titled 17 dead in Vietnam shoe factory fire: police. In it, Times of Oman reports that:

Vietnam: Seventeen factory workers were killed and 21 seriously injured after they became trapped in a burning Vietnamese shoe workshop that did not have a fire escape, local police said Saturday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times of Oman.

bac ky sniff nguyFART

Chicago, IL

#1 Jul 30, 2011
where is that bac ky Drgunzet vc?/
bac-ky sniff nguyFART

Chicago, IL

#2 Jul 30, 2011
I used to work in bata shoe factory in south vietnam and SAFETY CAME FIRST...but them vc bac ky culi ho chi minh claimed foreign factories were evil...just look at them bac ky now...big mouth bac ky doing da same thing beggin foreigner back
NGUOI SO CUC KHO

UK

#3 Jul 31, 2011
you see !!

TAI SAU KHONG KIEM SOAT CHAT CHE,,,

MA DE CHO BON TRUNG CONG LEN VAO DOT CHAY MOT CONG XUONG,,,

VA GAY THIET HAI NHIEU TANH MANG VAY ?
south vietnam saigon

Chicago, IL

#4 Jul 31, 2011
NGUOI SO CUC KHO wrote:
you see !!
TAI SAU KHONG KIEM SOAT CHAT CHE,,,
MA DE CHO BON TRUNG CONG LEN VAO DOT CHAY MOT CONG XUONG,,,
VA GAY THIET HAI NHIEU TANH MANG VAY ?
back in 1972 when i used to work for bata shoe comp.
the foreigner boss treated us like babies...they were so polite and nice and respected to all workers...they only want quality and safety from all of us
NGUOI SO CUC KHO

UK

#5 Jul 31, 2011
under communist regime money first,, human life were cheap then a chickens in vietnam,,.

is it impossible,,.but is it possible in vietnam under Hanoi government,,.

where is ENVIRONMENT AND HEALTH SAFETY AUTHORITIES ??

NONE,,.NOTHING,,

CHINESE BOSS,,CAUSING ACCIDENT TO CLAIM INSURANCE,,. WHO DARE TO SAID NO,,.??????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Haiphong, Vietnam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
first amendment (Aug '15) Aug '15 Kim 1
News Obama's Vietnam (Oct '14) Nov '14 NUCAPGRAGTWANLICS... 9
News Hundreds of Vietnamese drug addicts escape rehab (Sep '14) Sep '14 bach dang 3
News Pittsburgh's New Immigrants: Tough as nails, Vu... (Aug '14) Aug '14 NHUCABOR3KEMINAUV... 3
News Local industry far from shipshape (Jul '14) Jul '14 concern 3
News Vietnam boat reportedly rammed in Gulf of Tonkin (Jun '14) Jun '14 bach dang 7
News Saturday, May 10 (May '14) May '14 bee May 1
More from around the web