Va Temple helps trace roots of tradit...

Va Temple helps trace roots of traditional Vietnamese culture

There are 1 comment on the VietNam News story from May 10, 2012, titled Va Temple helps trace roots of traditional Vietnamese culture. In it, VietNam News reports that:

Ocean of green : Va Temple looks out over green rice fields stretching as far as the eye can see.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at VietNam News.

against commie

UK

#1 May 12, 2012
there will be no vietnamese culture existing any more after 1975,,

them commie backy bastard came to the south of
vietnam,,they controlled every religion practice children RUDE,beggar,,

grand son murder grand parents to get money to drink,,to playing Games,,in the north,,.
father sold daughter,,husband lease his wife,,

the traditional VIETNAMESE new years,,but there no sense of new year about,,.

NO FIRE WORKER,, you can only see them BACKY SHOW OFF THEIR YELLOW TEETH S AT A PUBLIC PLACE,,

What is the traditional culture about,,?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ha Tay, Vietnam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Inspectors help to recover $21 million (Dec '07) Dec '15 Anonymous 39
News US Army Pacific Commanding General on Viet Nam ... (Jan '15) Aug '15 thit chuoi ngon lam 19
News Backpackers blight Vietnam (Jun '13) Aug '15 dit me may 19
News Ha Noi: Framework needed for Vietnam nuclear plans (Jul '13) Aug '15 dit me may 7
News Deputy Defence Minister hosts outgoing Russian ... (Feb '15) Aug '15 nhin con cac 6
News Capital struggles to manage - leaping frog' str... (Nov '14) Jul '15 dit me may 2
News German financial support essential for Vietnam'... (Sep '14) Mar '15 dit me thuyen chai 10
More from around the web