Da Nang readies rubbish recycling plant

Da Nang readies rubbish recycling plant

There are 2 comments on the VietNam News story from Jun 11, 2012, titled Da Nang readies rubbish recycling plant. In it, VietNam News reports that:

The whole plant will process 650 tonnes of rubbish a day. The first stage will turn plastic bags - which make up 10 per cent of the rubbish - into 15 tonnes of industrial oil daily.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at VietNam News.

Drgunzet

Meridian, ID

#1 Jun 11, 2012
What? The VNCH/NGUY dogs have not barked in this thread yet? What a surprise!

Hey bad dogs, are you upset at the progress Vietnam is making?

I see that the good Vietnam government are taking care of the people. They are building up hospital, recycle plants, water treatment, roads, ports. They are in control of hundreds of billion dollars in capital, trillions dollars in minerals, coal, oil deposits.

And what do you have? Some wheel chairs. LoL.

Oooh, I bet you lied to your neighbors that you used to be "somebody" in South Vietnam. Come on, the neighbors do know ok? They can google on the internet and find out how pathetic you are. Why would they google?

That's because you are short, with wimpy chests, and small skulls. How could you ever possibly be "somebody" with such pathetic beings? LoL.
Animals Kingdom

UK

#2 Jun 11, 2012
Drgunzet wrote:
What? The VNCH/NGUY dogs have not barked in this thread yet? What a surprise!
Hey bad dogs, are you upset at the progress Vietnam is making?
I see that the good Vietnam government are taking care of the people. They are building up hospital, recycle plants, water treatment, roads, ports. They are in control of hundreds of billion dollars in capital, trillions dollars in minerals, coal, oil deposits.
And what do you have? Some wheel chairs. LoL.
Oooh, I bet you lied to your neighbors that you used to be "somebody" in South Vietnam. Come on, the neighbors do know ok? They can google on the internet and find out how pathetic you are. Why would they google?
That's because you are short, with wimpy chests, and small skulls. How could you ever possibly be "somebody" with such pathetic beings? LoL.

backy are trashed,
dog eater has a bloods infection ed,,.

backy society,,,like an Animals Kingdom,,NO LAW,NO JUSTICE,,NO SENSE OF HUMAN,,no respected,,

criminal among the government them self, sexually Abused children also among them self..

in the End backy must be Isolate,,
Isolate from south vietnamese society,,

the reason are ,,they are a VAMPIRE,,SUCKING DOGGIES BLOODS,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Da Nang, Vietnam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News SoldierMissing from Vietnam War Comes Home (Apr '12) Jul 14 zionist sponges 4
News Today in history for March 8, 2016 Mar '16 SHERI LANE 1
What Building in Da Nang? Feb '16 Ken 3
Revisit Vietnam??? (Jan '16) Jan '16 luonguyet 1
30 Under 30: Wall Street Veteran (Sep '15) Sep '15 Tan 1
Dioxin in Danang still a concern? (Aug '15) Aug '15 nemrut 1
artillery (May '15) May '15 Teo 1
More from around the web