Housing Sector of Vietnam to Witness Growth

Jan 29, 2013 Full story: PR-inside.com 14

According to our new research report by RNCOS, "Vietnam Housing Sector Forecast to 2015", the housing sector of Vietnam has started showing signs of recovery after a prolonged slump.

Full Story
backy puff

London, UK

#1 Jan 29, 2013
this is a massive miss leading to those share hold,,on the LANDS DEVELOPMENT PROJECT,,

housing market can't recovering,,

it will continue to clump,,and slump,,until it got to be dump..

80% down,,and continually to go down,,until it bust,,
mas vacation

Hanoi, Vietnam

#2 Jan 29, 2013
backy puff wrote:
this is a massive miss leading to those share hold,,on the LANDS DEVELOPMENT PROJECT,,
housing market can't recovering,,
it will continue to clump,,and slump,,until it got to be dump..
80% down,,and continually to go down,,until it bust,,
wanne buy some?!!;-000
backy puff

London, UK

#3 Jan 29, 2013
from now on,,
no body bringing any value currency to vn to exchanging for valueless vn DONG,you must known that,,.

at a moment i had 300.million dong,which i Loan to a friends to invested,but he looser so much money now he sold every thing to pay back,,but i don't know how to get it out ,,.

every time i came to exchanged for sterling,,they said,,the bank said they haven't got it,,.

exchange from,DONG to,dollars,,from dollars to sterling,,
i looser more money,,

if you need some money to spending for a new year,,i give you,, vietnam is RUBBISH..n f,g.

Amanda Boston

Hanoi, Vietnam

#4 Jan 29, 2013
backy puff wrote:
from now on,,
no body bringing any value currency to vn to exchanging for valueless vn DONG,you must known that,,.
at a moment i had 300.million dong,which i Loan to a friends to invested,but he looser so much money now he sold every thing to pay back,,but i don't know how to get it out ,,.
every time i came to exchanged for sterling,,they said,,the bank said they haven't got it,,.
exchange from,DONG to,dollars,,from dollars to sterling,,
i looser more money,,
if you need some money to spending for a new year,,i give you,, vietnam is RUBBISH..n f,g.
i"m not VNese fool!! ;-0000h, who care about Vit Num mit' think fool ;-0000
backy puff

London, UK

#5 Jan 29, 2013
Amanda Boston wrote:
<quoted text>
i"m not VNese fool!! ;-0000h, who care about Vit Num mit' think fool ;-0000

may khong phai vnamese thi may xia cai mieng thui vao day lam cai con cat gi vay ha thang an cut thui ?

dit me thang green flies bo lao,,
commie LAND VIETNAM

Chicago, IL

#6 Jan 29, 2013
aint vietnam 100% COMMUNIST LAND????
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#7 Jan 29, 2013
yes viet nam 100% communist land the thieves stole south vietnam then like nazis in poland strip south vietnam everything the thieves can hold of. bac ki chini thugs

Since: Oct 11

Toronto, Canada

#8 Jan 29, 2013
The only thing in the Housing Sector of Vietnam to Witness Growth is the bad debt and the number of people who lost their saving are growing fast, indeed.
Charlie

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#9 Jan 30, 2013
OPPOSITION PARTY wrote:
The only thing in the Housing Sector of Vietnam to Witness Growth is the bad debt and the number of people who lost their saving are growing fast, indeed.
John Kerry confirmation and buy the booteafool debts;-000h, John McCain...all the Vet. Congress have $Billion to purchase!!;)
Charlie

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#10 Jan 30, 2013
commie LAND VIETNAM wrote:
aint vietnam 100% COMMUNIST LAND????
clean yo knee n bowl down the AAA ancient alien association!!! who"s da BOSS??????? ;-00
cakada BUCATNIPPON

London, UK

#11 Jan 30, 2013
Charlie wrote:
<quoted text>
John Kerry confirmation and buy the booteafool debts;-000h, John McCain...all the Vet. Congress have $Billion to purchase!!;)

FK green flies,,but determine to talking politic,,

what got to do with them mans,,and why did you mentioned them in this VIETCONG CONSPIRACY TO PROPERTIES MARKETS HA FOOL ?

just go away green flies,,.
dit me may thang viet cong doi,,
Charlie

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#12 Jan 30, 2013
cakada BUCATNIPPON wrote:
<quoted text>.
FK green flies,,but determine to talking politic,,
what got to do with them mans,,and why did you mentioned them in this VIETCONG CONSPIRACY TO PROPERTIES MARKETS HA FOOL ?
just go away green flies,,.
dit me may thang viet cong doi,,
VC is not viet cong!!! Vet.Congress! ;-000
Eagle of the Dump

London, UK

#13 Jan 30, 2013
hed don't get involve in to my yeah,,,
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#14 Jan 30, 2013
vc alway be viet cong trash viet cong trash same as muslim trash blow up own women and children blame on other side.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Da Nang, Vietnam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Provincial spat over Chinese resort in Vietnam ... 1 hr nguoi viet 63
Terminally ill veteran gets his wish fulfilled Sat SpongeBob 2
Widow grateful to know how pilot husband died i... Dec 26 Drgunzet 1
Vietnam denies Chinese caravan entry on safety ... Dec 22 CAPNHUCLIMDRUTHAI... 33
French Navyal crew visits memorial to colonial ... Nov 28 CAPTHUICHABACKYCH... 25
China HunanTV Official Channel Nov 28 Peter 1
HANOI: Vietnamese port operators' equitisation ... Nov '14 tien su cha may b... 8
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:38 pm PST