For Vietnam Vets, Memorial Day a Heal...

For Vietnam Vets, Memorial Day a Healing Process

There are 3 comments on the The Epoch Times story from May 27, 2012, titled For Vietnam Vets, Memorial Day a Healing Process. In it, The Epoch Times reports that:

People read the names of the 58,272 servicemen who died as a result of the Vietnam War.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Epoch Times.

lending the counter-fit

UK

#1 May 28, 2012
your 58.272,down,

we,,,,, more then 2million down,,during the wars,,.
another half million after the wars,,.

now your government golden hands sake with those bang,,bang bangs on us and funding MILLION...MILLION MILLION,of dollars ,to helping your ENEMY standing up,,and they still said you are a losers,,.

we are the suffer,,and mine mates still stuck over there in the hochiminh labour camp,,, some with no hands,,some no legs,,some blinds the wars was caused ,,

they did the beggar to lived each day,
well for me,,,,,i got caught in the middle of the most complicated wars
until now the bad smell on our nose every morning,,

what next ?
will we hands in hands to supporting the wars unwanted to healing those wounds quickly,,.?

that is what i thought so,,other wise who care any more

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2 May 28, 2012
2 Millions Khmer died because the dirty Youn trained the Pol Pot and the Khmer Rouge Hun Sen. Where is our Memorial Day for the 2 millions Khmer?
COST TO THE CAUSED

UK

#3 May 28, 2012
hochiminh people said,,,,,, looking at your photo,,they knew that ,,you are a loser hi,hi,hi,..

yeah is it true,,. i am a loser as well,,. because i went a long side with you,,.

in the end we are a fool looser,,hi,hi,hi,.

any way life must go on,,.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Da Nang, Vietnam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Today in history for March 8, 2016 Mar '16 SHERI LANE 1
What Building in Da Nang? Feb '16 Ken 3
Revisit Vietnam??? Jan '16 luonguyet 1
30 Under 30: Wall Street Veteran (Sep '15) Sep '15 Tan 1
Dioxin in Danang still a concern? (Aug '15) Aug '15 nemrut 1
artillery (May '15) May '15 Teo 1
News Vietnam's 'King of Danang' Nguyen Ba Thanh mour... (Mar '15) Mar '15 true 1
More from around the web