U.S. - "Vietnam Defense Relations: Investing in Strategic Alignment

There are 44 comments on the The Heritage Foundation story from Jul 18, 2012, titled U.S. - "Vietnam Defense Relations: Investing in Strategic Alignment. In it, The Heritage Foundation reports that:

Abstract: Despite the improving relationship between the U.S. and Vietnamese defense establishments, the strategic imperatives of the U.S. and Vietnam are developing in different ways at different speeds.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Heritage Foundation.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
foods poison

Ilford, UK

#45 Jul 23, 2012
Drgunzet wrote:
Last weekend I went to a Vietnamese plaza for some ethnic food. I saw a bunch of puny VNCH/NGUY losers playing Chinese chess there. They got my attention as they were playing a new form of Chinese chess with all the pieces covered up with caps. The pieces were randomly mixed up before being placed and their individual true role would only reveal after the first move on a particular piece.
Anyway, such chess system introduces the element of chance in contrast with the current chess system of totally deterministic calculation.
When I heard those puny beings were bragging that their top three (all present there) could even play chess blind-fold, I humbly asked them to try with me a few moves. The top guy there who was about 50 year-old were so arrogant. He looked at me (I look very young easily in the thirty) as if I was not worthy, "I am a serious player, I don't try. You would have to play for real."
I then humbly said, "Alright, I would like to play for real. I came from a small town, out of state. I rarely have a chance to meet other Asians, sans the chance to meet an incredible chess player like you."
The inferior VNCH/NGUY guy said, "I don't practice playing chess blind-fold any more. It's a waste of time and only for idiots." (This is typical of VNCH/NGUY's style, got caught in lies, then got mad, insulted others to bluff their way out of the lies.)
I said, "Easy, easy. I was only fascinated with other people's talent. I do have a belief: Other people can do it, so can I. Thus I got an interest in practicing playing chess blind-fold".
He then got mad at me, "Are you claiming to be a freaking genius in chess?" I replied, "No no, I am just a person in flesh and bones like all of you. I found a technique which makes playing chess blind-fold much easier. I would not be surprised many of you here could play chess blind-fold too once you know of my technique."
A third of the crowd were looking at me with their eyes wide open. I asked again, "Would you folks want to hear my technique? I'll explain and show everyone for free."
After I explained them my technique in the "simple-does-it" manner, they were so shocked and awed. One old man said, "You are a pretender. So far you appear to be a normal person, but I noticed you always come through with what you said and never backed down."
My take is this: Everyone is a pretender. The inferior VNCH/NGUY losers pretend to be good. And guys like me with superior German power pretend to be normal when I met those losers.
you came to looking for customers ?

them vnch,,looking for mouth service,,sucking service,,

so vietcong slaved like your self,,will making a good living with them,,there,, alots better then wait for the white to picking you out of your slaved group,,
bac ky di dai ra da

Chicago, IL

#46 Jul 24, 2012
i told you bac ky...once usa navy ships gone home da bac ky will eat china men shyttt again
http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory...
China's newest city is a remote island in the South China Sea barely large enough to host a single airstrip. It has a post office, bank, supermarket and a hospital, but little else. Fresh water comes by freighter on a 13-hour journey from China's southernmost province.
bac ky di an cap

Chicago, IL

#48 Jul 24, 2012
da north vietnamese vc only know to steal they are china men

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phu_Quoc

Phu' Quoc'(known as Koh Tral by Cambodians) da bac ky vc commie stole from cambodia...now commie china stole spatly islands from little wimpy commie vietnam
SIDAVANYPHUNGANC UTTOINGAY

UK

#49 Jul 24, 2012
DMM NGUYEN^~ Ng U BANG MAY^` la` BAC' KY` NGHE AN HA` TINH~ HoN' QUANG~ MAY^` la` JI`???

NAU^~ ViETNOM^ re CAME from MUSLIM PERSIAN, AFGHANISTAN PAKISTAN, SHHIT HEO MOI.!!!

MAD MAD MAD HEO MOI. NAU^~ AN VA...

UNDER SHHIT HEO MOI. TAN` PHE^' BINH LIEN^ SO^ NAU^~ FULRO ...

SI` KE MA TI' AFGHANISTAN KIDNAPING

WATCH OUT Di~ NAU^~ UNG THU VZU' XAO. LON^` KIM HONG^~ NHONG^~ NHONG^~!!!

LANH? THO^? CAI' CON Di? ME. MAY^` o? AFGHANISTAN GO THERE CHO' CHET' DOI' NAU^~ AN CUT' BAC' KY` NGHE AN HA TINH~...

MAY^` la` BAC' KY` CUT' SI` KE CAI LAY^. GO` CONG^ MINH CHA` VA` ah !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Da Nang, Vietnam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vietnam's 'King of Danang' Nguyen Ba Thanh mour... Mar '15 true 1
News The Americanization of Vietnam Feb '15 true 2
News Da Nang gives ex-cop 40 days to knock down his ... Feb '15 vncustom 8
News 50 years ago, Marine combat unit landed in Vietnam Feb '15 my tooth drop off 1
News 3rd Russian submarine arrives in Vietnam Feb '15 NHUCAPKWISKYLMLAI... 212
News Vietnam denies Chinese caravan entry on safety ... Feb '15 NHUCAPKWISKYLMOKY... 45
News Vietnam veteran's devotion to duty honored (Mar '14) Jan '15 NHUCAPKYGLIMOT3KY... 7
More from around the web