Vietnam Airlines launches seasonal se...

Vietnam Airlines launches seasonal service on its first route to Cambodia from Da Nang

There are 33 comments on the Anna.aero story from Jan 23, 2013, titled Vietnam Airlines launches seasonal service on its first route to Cambodia from Da Nang. In it, Anna.aero reports that:

Vietnam Airlines inaugurated its first flight from Da Nang to Cambodia on 21 January.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Anna.aero.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
da bac ky bo lao ancap

Chicago, IL

#1 Jan 23, 2013
south vietnam been dere done dat 45 years ago
http://www.airliners.net/photo/0465258/M/
Nang hoa hau Trung Hoa

UK

#2 Jan 23, 2013
don't trust them at least fifty people received a fake Air lines tickets in vn already,,.

they sold the tickets then they close the agency office,,

scare them now,,?
SpongeBob

Calgary, Canada

#3 Jan 23, 2013
Nang hoa hau Trung Hoa wrote:
don't trust them at least fifty people received a fake Air lines tickets in vn already,,.
they sold the tickets then they close the agency office,,
scare them now,,?
Do not bother...Guys like you couldn't afford bus ticket around local town, let alone with air-fares. One thing is for sure, they will not charge you the air-fare when your name came up on UK Deportation list, Buddy-Have peace of mind-Wahahhahahhaha!
tran

Natural Bridge, Australia

#4 Jan 23, 2013
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>Do not bother...Guys like you couldn't afford bus ticket around local town, let alone with air-fares. One thing is for sure, they will not charge you the air-fare when your name came up on UK Deportation list, Buddy-Have peace of mind-Wahahhahahhaha!
deport him to where china or cambodia?
Eagle of grave yards

UK

#5 Jan 23, 2013
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>Do not bother...Guys like you couldn't afford bus ticket around local town, let alone with air-fares. One thing is for sure, they will not charge you the air-fare when your name came up on UK Deportation list, Buddy-Have peace of mind-Wahahhahahhaha!

do not bother??
is this you mean vietcong breeding more cheated and protecting them,,?

i am not a green flies illegal,and criminal like your race,so this doesn't applying to me at all,.

your races soon will serve for them chinese .
because HANOI BELONG TO CHINA NOW,,.
cilantro

Long Beach, CA

#6 Jan 23, 2013
Eagle of grave yards wrote:
<quoted text>.
do not bother??
is this you mean vietcong breeding more cheated and protecting them,,?
i am not a green flies illegal,and criminal like your race,so this doesn't applying to me at all,.
your races soon will serve for them chinese .
because HANOI BELONG TO CHINA NOW,,.
please , please don't tell them that if Hanoi belong to China soon, the vietcong will come back to Cambodia again and I will lost more land to Vietnam again.lol
Speak in Silent

United States

#7 Jan 23, 2013
It shows that many Vietnameses understand Cambodian culture and and want to visit and appreciate Cambodian ancient artchitectures and history. I think the real Cambodians shall show that they have a deep understand of their own culture and let their culture flourish by sharing it with a great appreciation not hatred.
Angkor

Seattle, WA

#8 Jan 23, 2013
Speak in Silent wrote:
It shows that many Vietnameses understand Cambodian culture and and want to visit and appreciate Cambodian ancient artchitectures and history. I think the real Cambodians shall show that they have a deep understand of their own culture and let their culture flourish by sharing it with a great appreciation not hatred.
==========

Mr. Speak in Silent,

How come you speak so loud that Cambodians don't know our own culture? We know and love our culture very much, and we open the door for the Foreigners to come and enjoy our beautiful culture and legacy. You are the one that don't know sh*t about Khmers, to say that.

In Siem Reap, we have a street called PubStreet for the Westerners to come and enjoy and we protect them. These Westerners love it there, some of them never want to come back home. These Westerners come and care for our Khmer legacy and culture, and some of them volunteer and donate for the repair/maintenance of the AngkorWat and the other Castles around the 30km area.

What Khmers don't welcome are the thieves who come and just want to steal our culture and legacy. These thieves are not just wanting to steal, they never donated or volunteer to help, instead they even killed our people in order to take everything that we have. Siem had bombed to destroy our Castles like crazy and claimed that our Castles are theirs. Khmer Rouges were created and taught to kill our Khmer intellects and innocents in order to wash off and take our land, but was not sucessful.

Khmers don't hate anyone. Khmers gave selters to Yuons till they took our land at Khmer Krom. Yuons took the Cham's land then Cham had no place to live and come to Khmer land, Khmers gave them selters to and have taken care of them till today. Now, we even have Chams in the Senate positions.

The thousands of years of Khmer's culture, no one in the world can learn in a generation or two. The outsiders such as Yuons and Siem are careless about this beautiful culture, all they want is the place to fk and produce more of their evil races.

I am just telling you the true story of our Khmer's, if you don't know it. Ask me more if you like to know more. And no one knows Khmers than Khmers. I am a Khmer. I have possessed very much knowledge about and loved my own country, history, people and culture.
Eagle of grave yards

UK

#9 Jan 24, 2013
Angkor wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Mr. Speak in Silent,
How come you speak so loud that Cambodians don't know our own culture? We know and love our culture very much, and we open the door for the Foreigners to come and enjoy our beautiful culture and legacy. You are the one that don't know sh*t about Khmers, to say that.
In Siem Reap, we have a street called PubStreet for the Westerners to come and enjoy and we protect them. These Westerners love it there, some of them never want to come back home. These Westerners come and care for our Khmer legacy and culture, and some of them volunteer and donate for the repair/maintenance of the AngkorWat and the other Castles around the 30km area.
What Khmers don't welcome are the thieves who come and just want to steal our culture and legacy. These thieves are not just wanting to steal, they never donated or volunteer to help, instead they even killed our people in order to take everything that we have. Siem had bombed to destroy our Castles like crazy and claimed that our Castles are theirs. Khmer Rouges were created and taught to kill our Khmer intellects and innocents in order to wash off and take our land, but was not sucessful.
Khmers don't hate anyone. Khmers gave selters to Yuons till they took our land at Khmer Krom. Yuons took the Cham's land then Cham had no place to live and come to Khmer land, Khmers gave them selters to and have taken care of them till today. Now, we even have Chams in the Senate positions.
The thousands of years of Khmer's culture, no one in the world can learn in a generation or two. The outsiders such as Yuons and Siem are careless about this beautiful culture, all they want is the place to fk and produce more of their evil races.
I am just telling you the true story of our Khmer's, if you don't know it. Ask me more if you like to know more. And no one knows Khmers than Khmers. I am a Khmer. I have possessed very much knowledge about and loved my own country, history, people and culture.

well Mr Silently ..
he has his right in some point,,

as i associating with so many of them over here,,.
some of 30% of them seem to be lack of knowledge about their culture and hi-storied.

even so it doesn't mean they aren't caring for their country and culture,,might be some reason in their life it didn't give them a changed to hear,,to learn,.

i some time forgo-ten the day of my loved pass,,
you see,!!!!
Eagle of grave yards

UK

#10 Jan 24, 2013
cilantro wrote:
<quoted text> please , please don't tell them that if Hanoi belong to China soon, the vietcong will come back to Cambodia again and I will lost more land to Vietnam again.lol

hee hee.hee,

if that will be a case,,
then could you please reconsider your self this,,.

SO what got to do with the America,,
and why did American people their looser their HOME lands for your green flies to settlement over there for ?

tell me more,,tell me louder and clearly,,

This is a fake Air line ticket sold in the commie lands,,subject

but don't worry,,plentiful of the jungle left over there,,when you come back with the money you always get some there..
Eagle of grave yards

UK

#11 Jan 24, 2013
tran wrote:
<quoted text>deport him to where china or cambodia?

hee,hee,hee,

i think,,,,,
like to be deporting to china,,hee,hee,hee.

because China RULE NORTH VN you see,,!!Plus i have a very beautiful young Chinese wife.

We had 4 children now,,she is so sweet,,she kept my feel ,,my life fresh all the time,,.

not like my previous wife,,.
she is TRAN Thi Tham Lam,, BAC XI 54 she alway after my money,,. she talk very louder,,she was very rude,,very violent,,
and shoplift,.

she is your sister might be,,SAME Tran as you,,

hee,hee,hee,
cilantro

Long Beach, CA

#13 Jan 24, 2013
<quoted text>.
hee,hee,hee,
i think,,,,,
because China RULE NORTH VN you see,,!!Plus i have a very beautiful young Chinese wife.
We had 4 children now,,she is so sweet,,she kept my feel ,,my life fresh all the time,,.
she is TRAN Thi Tham Lam,, BAC XI 54 she alway after my money,,. she talk very louder,,she was very rude,,very violent,,
and shoplift,.
she is your sister might be,,SAME Tran as you,,
hee,hee,hee,
....lol ..wawawa hahaha...hee hee hee.. oow.. i just can't stop laughting at this funny joke,,,
dognz

Ellwood City, PA

#14 Jan 24, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ……… Life Continues
Speak in Silent

United States

#15 Jan 24, 2013
Do you know people say the big mouth lack knowledge? I would think it will be benificial for you to go to library and read the hitory before passing your comments.

Many Chams are quite successful in Vietnam society even hold the highest politically offices while the Cham people who fled to Cambodia facing genocide.

Khmer Krom people who can speak Vietnamese identify themselves as Vietnamese and adopt Vietnamese name even when they live aboard. Khmer Krom culture is preserved and flourishing.

After all, I must admit that you have a quite a big mouth. Keep on saying what in your mind so people will know who you true are.
Tep Tida

Powhatan, VA

#16 Jan 25, 2013
Speak in Silent wrote:
Do you know people say the big mouth lack knowledge? I would think it will be benificial for you to go to library and read the hitory before passing your comments.
Many Chams are quite successful in Vietnam society even hold the highest politically offices while the Cham people who fled to Cambodia facing genocide.
Khmer Krom people who can speak Vietnamese identify themselves as Vietnamese and adopt Vietnamese name even when they live aboard. Khmer Krom culture is preserved and flourishing.
After all, I must admit that you have a quite a big mouth. Keep on saying what in your mind so people will know who you true are.
It's nice for you to say what you said, of course, the upper hand politicians, sure they like to say what you said.

It's all about politic. The politic is to win people heart and upper-hand people want to be nice for the dummy who easily forget who or what they are.
Tep Tida

Powhatan, VA

#17 Jan 25, 2013
Speak in Silent wrote:
" Khmer Krom people who can speak Vietnamese identify themselves as Vietnamese and adopt Vietnamese name even when they live aboard. Khmer Krom culture is preserved and flourishing."

Why are Khmer Krom people gradually spoken Vietnamese and wanted to be Vietnamese and then they told those Krom to preserve Khmer culture?. It's the same way as Khmer Surin, do you know why?
Religion for merits

UK

#18 Jan 25, 2013
cilantro wrote:
<quoted text>....lol ..wawawa hahaha...hee hee hee.. oow.. i just can't stop laughting at this funny joke,,,

you didn't give the answer,,.

why did American people looser their home,,their lands,to you people ,?
SpongeBob

Calgary, Canada

#19 Jan 25, 2013
tran wrote:
<quoted text>deport him to where china or cambodia?
He belonged to ...Cambodia. If HunSen doesn't want him, just send him to Thai-Cam border. One day training and that's more than enough. Let him de-mine up there. Bye bye UKBUM! Tu nay cach xa nghin...chung, nguoi em be nho, la, la, la, la.. Y LON, cai thang lieu dan. Wahahhahahaha!
cilantro

Long Beach, CA

#20 Jan 25, 2013
Religion for merits wrote:
<quoted text>.
you didn't give the answer,,.
why did American people looser their home,,their lands,to you people ,?
...sorry . no answer for you buddy !
tran

Australia

#21 Jan 25, 2013
<quoted text>.
hee,hee,hee,
i think,,,,,
and shoplift,.
she is your sister might be,,SAME Tran as you,,as i said tran kick your master and correct me if i am wrong you are hybrid chin-camb they call you khmer korm you born in in western south vn they call mien tay that why you try to devide the vietnamese and you said the islands not mean any thing to you it belong to you puszy prahok your master...hee hee ha ha...
hee,hee,hee,
you can laugh as much as you like but i am right

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Da Nang, Vietnam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Today in history for March 8, 2016 Mar '16 SHERI LANE 1
What Building in Da Nang? Feb '16 Ken 3
Revisit Vietnam??? Jan '16 luonguyet 1
30 Under 30: Wall Street Veteran (Sep '15) Sep '15 Tan 1
Dioxin in Danang still a concern? (Aug '15) Aug '15 nemrut 1
artillery (May '15) May '15 Teo 1
News Vietnam's 'King of Danang' Nguyen Ba Thanh mour... (Mar '15) Mar '15 true 1
More from around the web