Farmers to take sugar plant to court ...

Farmers to take sugar plant to court over water pollution

There are 1 comment on the VietNamNet story from Mar 28, 2011, titled Farmers to take sugar plant to court over water pollution. In it, VietNamNet reports that:

Farmers in central Quang Ngai Province plan to take Quang Ngai Sugar Joint Stock Company to court if the company does not compensate them for damage caused by dumping untreated waste into Tra Khuc river.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at VietNamNet.

nguoi viet mien nam uk

UK

#1 Mar 28, 2011
YES,,
MY ADVISER TO THOSE FARMERS THIS,,. GET A CAMERA TAKE EVERY SINGLE PHOTOS OF THE CAUSE,,. AND GET NOTICE BOOK, WRITER DATE ,,,MONTH,,, YEAR,,, VERY CLEARLY,,.
TO CLAIM AGAINST A BIG COMPANY,,.ALL OF THOSE FARMERS MUST BE VERY CAREFULLY,,.
BECAUSE THEY HAD MONEY,,.
AND THE FARMERS MUST HAVE HAD ANY EVIDENCES TO SUPORTING THEY CLAIM,,, GO BACK AT LEAST FOUR YEARS AGO,,.BEFORE THE RIVER WAS CONTAMINATED,,.
JUST A LITTLE CARELESS,,.THEN ALL OF THOSE FARMRES WILL PICKING UP THE BILL..
SO GET A GOOD SOLICITORS TO HANDLE,,THIS,,.MAKING SURE THE FARMERS GET 100 PERCENTS COMPENSATION,,.THEY MUST PUT THIS IN THE CLAIM FORM,,. THE COST OF THIS CASE,,. COST TO THE CAUSED,,
HIT THEIR POCKETS WITH THE HAMMER,,,.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ba Ria-Vung Tau, Vietnam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sainsbury’s OFFICIAL Christmas Advert 2015 – Mo... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Tan 1
raffles institution (Apr '15) Apr '15 Gabriella Ong 1
News .com | Travelling with Kids - Vung Tau, Vietnam (Dec '14) Feb '15 Anonymous 2
News Vietnamese and Australian war veterans meet to ... (Jan '15) Jan '15 NHUCAPKBBCLMOT3KY... 2
News Japanese charged 10 times price of meal at Vung... (Jan '15) Jan '15 SpongeBob 9
News The submarine codenamed HQ-186 Khanh Hoa at the... (Dec '14) Jan '15 NHUCAPGAOLIMOT3KY... 13
News Gary Glitter goes on trial for child sex offences (Jan '15) Jan '15 meaningless 3
More from around the web