Vietnam Wins Wastewater Treatment Pla...

Vietnam Wins Wastewater Treatment Plant Backing from World Bank

There are 3 comments on the The Washington Post story from Oct 29, 2012, titled Vietnam Wins Wastewater Treatment Plant Backing from World Bank. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Vietnam was awarded $50 million in funds from the World Bank for wastewater treatment plant improvements to help curb pollution at its industrial parks.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Drgunzet

Meridian, ID

#1 Oct 29, 2012
See, the good Vietnam government is taking care of the people with more water treatment plant. According to my research, Vietnam water supply is better than China, Philippines, Indonesia, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and many other countries.

I am very impressed actually.

Currently Vietnam has a lot of bad air pollution. That's mostly due to the massive constructions going around. But after several more years once these constructions are finished, the dusty pollution will calm down. Just tough out a few more years, I would say to the poor people.
beauty of full moon

UK

#2 Oct 30, 2012
Drgunzet wrote:
See, the good Vietnam government is taking care of the people with more water treatment plant. According to my research, Vietnam water supply is better than China, Philippines, Indonesia, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and many other countries.
Currently Vietnam has a lot of bad air pollution. That's mostly due to the massive constructions going around. But after several more years once these constructions are finished, the dusty pollution will calm down. Just tough out a few more years, I would say to the poor people.

NOW THEY use this reason to borrow money,.

but they are already reused wasted water to washed their vest-able,
as you can see on you tu be,,

as you can see them people they waiting for flooding then they can transporting,,meat like pig,,cow,,.

now they borrow to up grade the drainage,,.
but believe they won't do it,,.

corruption culture will share this money among them self the run out of viet to claimed,,REFUGEE IN CHINA,,

urglee duckin

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#3 Oct 30, 2012
Drgunzet wrote:
wow- U c wishington post!! Viet-Nam not Vietnam;) Nha` water? hahahahahaha-think ok no more Hahahahahhenoi;-00000

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ba Ria-Vung Tau, Vietnam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sainsbury’s OFFICIAL Christmas Advert 2015 – Mo... Jan '16 Tan 1
raffles institution (Apr '15) Apr '15 Gabriella Ong 1
News .com | Travelling with Kids - Vung Tau, Vietnam (Dec '14) Feb '15 Anonymous 2
News Vietnamese and Australian war veterans meet to ... (Jan '15) Jan '15 NHUCAPKBBCLMOT3KY... 2
News Japanese charged 10 times price of meal at Vung... (Jan '15) Jan '15 SpongeBob 9
News The submarine codenamed HQ-186 Khanh Hoa at the... (Dec '14) Jan '15 NHUCAPGAOLIMOT3KY... 13
News Gary Glitter goes on trial for child sex offences (Jan '15) Jan '15 meaningless 3
More from around the web