HCM City rises in the east

HCM City rises in the east

There are 7 comments on the VietNam News story from May 4, 2011, titled HCM City rises in the east. In it, VietNam News reports that:

The eastern part of HCM City has been transforming rapidly thanks to several key transport projects and new modern urban areas with high rises that are springing up along the Sai Gon River.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at VietNam News.

Drgunzet

Meridian, ID

#1 May 4, 2011
Wow, everyone reads this article 3 times. Now I know why Vietnam produces and consumes 55 million tons of cement while Phillipines produces only 15 million tons (and imports a million tons or so).

By the end of this year, Vietnam would produce 60+ million tons. I don't know about next year but Vietnam cannot do wrong when they build, save and consume less. That is my style too (independently came up with that style, similar to HoChiMinh's style).
hochiminh

Seattle, WA

#2 May 5, 2011
Drgunzet wrote:
Wow, everyone reads this article 3 times. Now I know why Vietnam produces and consumes 55 million tons of cement while Phillipines produces only 15 million tons (and imports a million tons or so).
By the end of this year, Vietnam would produce 60+ million tons. I don't know about next year but Vietnam cannot do wrong when they build, save and consume less. That is my style too (independently came up with that style, similar to HoChiMinh's style).
Because CSVN needed more cement to build more prisons. more and more people stand up to anti them.
SpongeBob

Toronto, Canada

#3 May 5, 2011
hochiminh wrote:
<quoted text>
Because CSVN needed more cement to build more prisons. more and more people stand up to anti them.
...NAW, to build cement cells in order to jail inmates is just a waste. Just try to recall your Nguys' pasts in concentration camps of vn. Was there any facility with cement blocks? No way Jose baby. To keep you guys, just put you in jungle camps which are built by logs and surrounded by ravines, terrains, rivers, falls. You are FREE to walk out anytime. We just want to make sure our wild life happy, such as plenty foods for our crocodiles. Aahahhahahahahahhaha!
invest in commie land

Springfield, IL

#4 May 5, 2011
“At least twenty-eight Viet-Hmong are known to have been killed, and 33 wounded, in recent attacks by Vietnam People's Army troops in the Dien Bien area of Vietnam,” said Philip Smith, Executive Director of the Center for Public Policy Analysis (CPPA) in Washington, D.C.

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/vietnam/TBQK...
invest-in-vietco ng-zuland

Springfield, IL

#7 May 5, 2011
invest-in-vietcong-land wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/wor ld/vietnam/TCEADADIQV3AIB5UV
Laos, Vietnam troops kill Hmong Christians
Full story: AdelaideNow...
LAOTIAN and Vietnamese troops have killed four Hmong Christian women after confiscating their Bible, a US rights group says, condemning growing persecutions of people for their faith in Laos.
Laos, Vietnam troops kill Hmong Christians
Full story: AdelaideNow...

LAOTIAN and Vietnamese troops have killed four Hmong Christian women after confiscating their Bible, a US rights group says, condemning growing persecutions of people for their faith in Laos.

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/vietnam/TCEA...
invest-in-vietco ng-zuland

Springfield, IL

#8 May 5, 2011
Laos, Vietnam troops kill Hmong Christians
Full story: AdelaideNow...

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/vietnam/TCEA...
LAOTIAN and Vietnamese troops have killed four Hmong Christian women after confiscating their Bible, a US rights group says, condemning growing persecutions of people for their faith in Laos.
invest-in-vietcong-land wrote:
Laos, Vietnam troops kill Hmong Christians
Full story: AdelaideNow...
LAOTIAN and Vietnamese troops have killed four Hmong Christian women after confiscating their Bible, a US rights group says, condemning growing persecutions of people for their faith in Laos.
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/vietnam/TCEA...
invest-in-vietco ngzooland

Springfield, IL

#9 May 5, 2011
invest in commie land wrote:
“At least twenty-eight Viet-Hmong are known to have been killed, and 33 wounded, in recent attacks by Vietnam People's Army troops in the Dien Bien area of Vietnam,” said Philip Smith, Executive Director of the Center for Public Policy Analysis (CPPA) in Washington, D.C.
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/vietnam/TBQK...
Laos, Vietnam troops kill Hmong Christians
Full story: AdelaideNow...

LAOTIAN and Vietnamese troops have killed four Hmong Christian women after confiscating their Bible, a US rights group says, condemning growing persecutions of people for their faith in Laos.

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/vietnam/TCEA...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ba Ria-Vung Tau, Vietnam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sainsbury’s OFFICIAL Christmas Advert 2015 – Mo... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Tan 1
raffles institution (Apr '15) Apr '15 Gabriella Ong 1
News .com | Travelling with Kids - Vung Tau, Vietnam (Dec '14) Feb '15 Anonymous 2
News Vietnamese and Australian war veterans meet to ... (Jan '15) Jan '15 NHUCAPKBBCLMOT3KY... 2
News Japanese charged 10 times price of meal at Vung... (Jan '15) Jan '15 SpongeBob 9
News The submarine codenamed HQ-186 Khanh Hoa at the... (Dec '14) Jan '15 NHUCAPGAOLIMOT3KY... 13
News Gary Glitter goes on trial for child sex offences (Jan '15) Jan '15 meaningless 3
More from around the web