Not much time left for Vietnam to develop logistics

There are 3 comments on the Apr 7, 2011, VietNamNet story titled Not much time left for Vietnam to develop logistics. In it, VietNamNet reports that:

Vietnam does not have much more time to improve their logistics services in order to prepare for the stiff competition that will occur when Vietnam has to open the logistics market to foreign companies.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at VietNamNet.

crayz ox3thongee

Scottsdale, AZ

#1 Apr 7, 2011
hey topix bro how much time?! ;-0000000
McNguyenVanThieu Martino

Montréal, Canada

#2 Apr 7, 2011
nguoi viet uk

Ilford, UK

#3 Apr 8, 2011
McNguyenVanThieuMartino wrote:
http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/s howbiz/images/attachement/jpg/ site1/20090413/0023ae606f170b4 d19e02f.jpg

i got the money in vn. but hochiminh regime don't let taking it out,,.

they said to me that if my business collapsed,, then i can only take a VIETNAM DONG ONLY THEY WON'T EXCHANGER DOLLARS FOR ME,,.

I TOLD THEM THAT VIETNAM CURRENCY I CAN'T EXCHANGE WITH ANY BANK OUT SIDE VN,,.

THEY TOLD ME AGAIN,,. THAT I CAN USED IT TO REPLACE THE TOILET TISSUE,,,.

HI,HI,HI,HA,HA,HA,,

NOW THE HOCHIMINH REGIME FORCE EVERY TOURIST WHO COME TO VIETNAM,,,THEY MUST EXCHANGE THEIR FOREIGN CURRENCY AT THE AIRPORT,,.

IF IS IT THE CASE THEN,,, WE GIVE YOU THIS HOCHIMINH REGIME ,,,

TWO FINGERS,,.TO YOU HUNGRIES HOCHIMINH,,.

TUI TAU SE KHONG GOI DOLLARS VE NUA THI CHUNG MAY CHI BIET AN BOGEY,,VA CUT BO KHO THOI,,.DAU TU,, DAU NAM,,. THUONG MAI VE DI,,. TAU DA BI ROI,,.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ba Ria-Vung Tau, Vietnam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
raffles institution Apr 16 Gabriella Ong 1
News .com | Travelling with Kids - Vung Tau, Vietnam Feb '15 caohongquang 2
News Vietnamese and Australian war veterans meet to ... Jan '15 NHUCAPKBBCLMOT3KY... 2
News Japanese charged 10 times price of meal at Vung... Jan '15 SpongeBob 9
News The submarine codenamed HQ-186 Khanh Hoa at the... Jan '15 NHUCAPGAOLIMOT3KY... 13
News Gary Glitter goes on trial for child sex offences Jan '15 meaningless 3
News Sharks Are Eating the Internet But Not Fucking ... Jan '15 dick head posted 1
More from around the web