"Universal Steps" kicks off

"Universal Steps" kicks off

There are 1 comment on the VietNamNet story from Apr 19, 2011, titled "Universal Steps" kicks off. In it, VietNamNet reports that:

The first show of season two of Vietnam Television's "Universal Steps"; the version of the world famous "Dancing with the stars" reality show, took place in Hanoi on April 17, with 10 Vietnamese celebrities and their international partners.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at VietNamNet.

NGUOI VIET UK

UK

#1 Apr 20, 2011
IS it brilliant looking,,.

but for me,,! not much impressed,in this paticularly danger principle of hanoi communist polcy,

they encourage those youngers viet generation in to this way in order to attractives the tourist to join for them to get some foreigner currency,,.

but they didn't conside of a permanant dammager to those younger generation futures of a soceity,.

they need to helping those people,,. the country currency are usedless,,.89 % of viet population are very poore,.

nearly 100 % of human consummer are import from foreign countries,,.

so what is future hold for vietnamese people ha,, Hanoi commie ??? you need to changing your policy now,,,.if not ,,,,,,VIET PEOPLE WILL CHANGING YOU

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ba Ria-Vung Tau, Vietnam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sainsbury’s OFFICIAL Christmas Advert 2015 – Mo... Jan '16 Tan 1
raffles institution (Apr '15) Apr '15 Gabriella Ong 1
News .com | Travelling with Kids - Vung Tau, Vietnam (Dec '14) Feb '15 Anonymous 2
News Vietnamese and Australian war veterans meet to ... (Jan '15) Jan '15 NHUCAPKBBCLMOT3KY... 2
News Japanese charged 10 times price of meal at Vung... (Jan '15) Jan '15 SpongeBob 9
News The submarine codenamed HQ-186 Khanh Hoa at the... (Dec '14) Jan '15 NHUCAPGAOLIMOT3KY... 13
News Gary Glitter goes on trial for child sex offences (Jan '15) Jan '15 meaningless 3
More from around the web