Angry Birds plush toys Gargantuar wil...

Angry Birds plush toys Gargantuar will be your friend

Posted in the X360 Forum

Since: May 13

Shanghai, China

#2 May 22, 2013
What???In the video game PVZ, Gargantuar is a giant zombie who smashes plants instead of eating them. Compared to other regular zombies, he is stronger and more powerful that Wall-Nuts or Potatoes can’t stop him. The most effective way is to use a Jalapeno or cherry bomb which can damage him badly. And it will take a peashooter many shots to kill him. So be patient.
Many of you may prefer plants to zombies, but PVZ plush toys are different. Thanks to fine workmanship, zombies look so cute and feel soft to the touch. The weird but familiar sound made by the zombies comes to my ears. It seems not that horrible. Have you found yourself in love with these boring zombies? So come to Toyswill and pick up some zombies PVZ plush toys.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

X360 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FREE Xbox Live Gold Codes! No Generator or Surv... (Dec '14) Aug 26 xboxfree 10
News Tekken 7 Cross-Play Between Xbox One/PS4 Will B... Aug '16 JaguarJK 1
News Library introduces new video game collection fo... (May '09) Apr '16 assassins-game 9
News Windows Media Center is dead (May '15) Apr '16 lowtheredie 3
Free Code Xbox Live (Dec '15) Feb '16 kain1999 2
FIFA 16 players accumulate aperture packs (Dec '15) Dec '15 francismake 1
News CronusMAX PLUS Lets You Use The Xbox One Elite ... (Nov '15) Nov '15 TrevoToil 1
More from around the web