322 votes

Click on an option to vote

PS3

XBOX 360

Wii

kenny

Franklin, TN

#149 Apr 22, 2008
danm its been forever since i have been n this danm thing,so what r we talking about?
Wii and 360 ftw

Kristiansand, Norway

#151 Oct 9, 2008
I got both the Wii and the 360 and I llike them both in different ways... The Wii brings me alot of fun and laughter (Mostly with friends). But when Im all alone ready for some Ubergaming, Halo 3, Gears of war and Bioshock is on the top of my list(which is on the 360). And the 360 includes Rock Band, which is awesome!

“GroovyRewards.co m”

Since: Dec 07

Orlando, FL

#152 Oct 9, 2008
I hear alot from folks about the Wii. Even my 8yr old son, a die hard Halo 3 player, wants a friggin' Wii. I've played them before and frankly, the sacrifice in visual quality is far too much for me. Besides, it seems that the majority of the Wii games are targeted toward a far younger audience. For now, my 360 is ALL I NEED. Gimmie some COD4, Halo3, and a little OB with some GHIII and I'm one happy camper.

Peace!
The Reverend LzzrdBoy
Want free gaming gear? Check out my Google Group and get in less than an hour! http://groups.google.com/group/freexbox360stu...

“Have a nice day”

Since: Oct 07

Northern Ireland!

#153 Oct 10, 2008
LzzrdBoy wrote:
I hear alot from folks about the Wii. Even my 8yr old son, a die hard Halo 3 player, wants a friggin' Wii. I've played them before and frankly, the sacrifice in visual quality is far too much for me. Besides, it seems that the majority of the Wii games are targeted toward a far younger audience. For now, my 360 is ALL I NEED. Gimmie some COD4, Halo3, and a little OB with some GHIII and I'm one happy camper.
Peace!
The Reverend LzzrdBoy
Want free gaming gear? Check out my Google Group and get in less than an hour! http://groups.google.com/group/freexbox360stu...
Yes lots of kids love the wii their are lots of family games as well for excample, wii fit its great i am in fits with it sometimes im 25 and i love it now there's a new game out as well family trainer i think its called its aimed at families to it looks great i haven't played it yet but i believe when i do it will be great, have a nice day!!
METAL MAN 999

Grand Rapids, MI

#154 Oct 11, 2008
YEAH GO BUY A 360 SO IT CAN BREAK ON YOU IN 8 HOURS !
jarod z

Hamburg, Germany

#155 Oct 12, 2008
the wii is the BEST! but one thing i hate about the wii is changing batteries,and finger not working
1945com

Fairburn, GA

#156 Oct 12, 2008
the wii is the best.It gets the best games and its getting the conduit

ps3 sux no good games only blu-ray to keep it alive.

xbox 360=red ring of death.

“GroovyRewards.co m”

Orlando, FL

#157 Oct 13, 2008
You guys are too hung up on press. I've had my 360 for nearly 4 years and have had not one problem. If you take care of the system, it'll take care of you. Again, one must understand that the Wii is geared toward the kiddies while the 360 is an advanced next generation gaming platform and requires ADULT CARE to keep it in ship shape condition. Big Boy Toy, if you will. Anyway, enjoy the Wii's. I'm sure they're lots of fun.

Peace!
The Reverend

Want free Wii POINTS? Microsoft POINTS? Check out my Google Group: http://groups.google.com/group/freexbox360stu...
Brenden loves wii

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#158 Nov 24, 2008
go wiii love wii vote wii all the good games are for wii vote wii

Since: Mar 09

Brisbane, Australia

#159 Mar 12, 2009
cmon people! the wii is just a ni'che thing console! sure it has a cool controller setup but other than that the only good thing about is is that it has the new zelda game!
ps3 obviously is the worst, its too expensive and doesnt have enough games even though it has the best and most advanced graphics/ cd reading.
xbox wins!!!!!!!

Brisbane, Australia

#160 Mar 12, 2009
P.S PC wins even more!!!!!!!!!!

“Have a nice day”

Since: Oct 07

Northern Ireland!

#161 Mar 27, 2009
I still say wii fit rocks anyone here tried it??

Brisbane, Australia

#162 May 28, 2009
wii is a ni'che, nothing else, more people play xbox than wii, more people play pc than xbox, more people play everything than ps3,(i think ps3 is only for sony diehards)
yes, wii has SOME good games, but too many are childrens games. if microsoft had their copyright, they would be the uncontested lords of the console.
wiidude64

Harrisburg, PA

#163 Jul 16, 2009
warren 123 wrote:
I still say wii fit rocks anyone here tried it??
i need a wii balance board so i can play mario and sonic at the olympic winter games when it comes out, i might get wiifit too though
Poet

Beverly Hills, CA

#165 Jul 23, 2009
The Sega Genisis was the funist and best

Riverside, CA

#166 Aug 2, 2009
I haven't played the PS3, but I've heard it's better than the PS2. The Game Cube, Wii, XBOX, XBOX 360 all Fuckin suck though. The PS2 was way ahead of it's time when it came out (2001). I'll play my Nintendo 64 before I play the Wii. If you're looking for the newest best thing, get the PS3. If you want something that has and will continue to last the test of time and will still be fun in 20 years get the PS2.

“me+nintendo=:)”

Findlay,OH

#168 Jun 14, 2010
wow...my old topix account...i havent been on here for years....

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#169 Oct 22, 2012
Xbox 360: Doesn't have blue ray, you have to paid to play online, and could be easy to get the red ring of death.

Ps3: Has blue ray and online play is free but laggy at time's and is also full of hacker's

Wii: The only good game they made for it was super smash bro's brawl.

PC: Sound's like a car engine running.-.-

I'm gonna go with the Xbox 360 on this one....
Anonymous

Bradford, PA

#170 Nov 8, 2012
xbox 360 FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Feb 13

Riverside , CA

#171 Feb 13, 2013
I like all three because im a gamer not a console fan boy... and to the people saying that PS3 is better because its free. I look at it this way, if Xbox live was free there would be millions more annoying little kids on it. So free isn't always a good thing ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

X360 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FREE Xbox Live Gold Codes! No Generator or Surv... (Dec '14) Nov 22 surewhynot 12
News Convert BIK to Blackberry - BIK to Blackberry C... (Nov '09) Nov 20 hungchen 6
News Tekken 7 Cross-Play Between Xbox One/PS4 Will B... Aug '16 JaguarJK 1
News Library introduces new video game collection fo... (May '09) Apr '16 assassins-game 9
News Windows Media Center is dead (May '15) Apr '16 lowtheredie 3
Free Code Xbox Live (Dec '15) Feb '16 kain1999 2
FIFA 16 players accumulate aperture packs (Dec '15) Dec '15 francismake 1
More from around the web