go wii go wii go wii!
kenny

Brentwood, TN

#2 Oct 8, 2007
hek,i guess i will vote for all of them lol
Joseph Smith

United States

#3 Oct 12, 2007
The Wii is the Best it might not have the "Cutting Edge" graphics or the Adult based game's-Guns, Blood and Scantily clad broads That PS3 & XBOX360 owners like but the Motion Sensoring Blow's Sony and Microsoft out of the water

“The truth behind the truth”

Since: Jan 07

San Jose, CA

#4 Oct 17, 2007
Joseph Smith wrote:
The Wii is the Best it might not have the "Cutting Edge" graphics or the Adult based game's-Guns, Blood and Scantily clad broads That PS3 & XBOX360 owners like but the Motion Sensoring Blow's Sony and Microsoft out of the water
I totally agree with you Joseph. I think is not so much the amount of 3D objects on screen, but the creativity and 'fun level' that makes a great games.

Since: Sep 07

Marlton, NJ

#5 Oct 18, 2007
Joseph Smith wrote:
since may the wii has been winning the console war. my one friend came over my house and we played my wii and he said that it was more fun than his X-box 360.my other friend traded in his PS3 for a wii because he said it was too boring. so wii rules

Since: Dec 07

AOL

#6 Dec 30, 2007
xbox 360.

Marlton, NJ

#7 Dec 30, 2007
metal4life wrote:
xbox 360.
no
kenny

Franklin, TN

#8 Dec 31, 2007
dont get me wrong or anything,but,i like the 360,but i like the wii better

Marlton, NJ

#9 Dec 31, 2007
kenny wrote:
dont get me wrong or anything,but,i like the 360,but i like the wii better
me 2

“me+nintendo=:)”

Findlay,OH

#10 Dec 31, 2007
JoeNJ wrote:
<quoted text>me 2
same here.
Hyper Kirby

Salisbury, UK

#11 Dec 31, 2007
I think the Wii is the best... However, the xbox360 isn't far behind...
Draken

United States

#12 Dec 31, 2007
There all super sweet, it dosent take an idiot to figure that out. Im ready to get all of them, I just got a 360, and im dangeriously close to getting a PS3. Ill be getting the Wii also, but its the last on my list because the other two have a high number of games on the market, currently.
kenny

Franklin, TN

#13 Dec 31, 2007
Hyper Kirby wrote:
I think the Wii is the best... However, the xbox360 isn't far behind...
indeed,it is not,every one thought the wii was going to be sucky,i guess everybody got proved wrong

Findlay,OH

#14 Jan 1, 2008
lol, so so true:p
kenny

Franklin, TN

#15 Jan 3, 2008
u know,my freind carlson was telling me that if nintendo didnt get good sells on the wii,nintendo could have gone out of buissness
360 rules

United States

#16 Jan 3, 2008
Wii suxs
all it is doing is making 50 crap games and one good game blahhhh have fun getting ripped off fools
and o yeah xbox live is the shit.
Hyper Kirby

London, UK

#17 Jan 3, 2008
360 rules wrote:
Wii suxs
all it is doing is making 50 crap games and one good game blahhhh have fun getting ripped off fools
and o yeah xbox live is the shit.
How did the Wii only make one good game? Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3 and Paper Mario are more than just one game.
As for xbox live, I could'nt care less about it. We're talking about the best console, not the best internet connection.

Findlay,OH

#19 Jan 4, 2008
kenny wrote:
u know,my freind carlson was telling me that if nintendo didnt get good sells on the wii,nintendo could have gone out of buissness
yhank the lord they didnt!

Findlay,OH

#20 Jan 4, 2008
Joseph Smith wrote:
yea, the wiis motion sessing abilities suprised us all.it was like an ambush on sony and microsoft!
kenny

Franklin, TN

#21 Jan 4, 2008
indeed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

X360 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tekken 7 Cross-Play Between Xbox One/PS4 Will B... Aug 8 JaguarJK 1
FREE Xbox Live Gold Codes! No Generator or Surv... (Dec '14) Jul 31 Hoiiaaa 9
News Library introduces new video game collection fo... (May '09) Apr '16 assassins-game 9
News Windows Media Center is dead (May '15) Apr '16 lowtheredie 3
Free Code Xbox Live (Dec '15) Feb '16 kain1999 2
FIFA 16 players accumulate aperture packs (Dec '15) Dec '15 francismake 1
News CronusMAX PLUS Lets You Use The Xbox One Elite ... (Nov '15) Nov '15 TrevoToil 1
More from around the web