Who will face undertaker at wrestlema...

Who will face undertaker at wrestlemania 25

Created by JimgasimriderkidJohn on Apr 25, 2008

379 votes

Click on an option to vote

John Cena

Triple H

Edge

Batista

MVP

Kane

The Great Khali

The Big Show

Chris Jericho

Randy Orton

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“UnleashThe Animal atUnforgiven”

Since: Sep 07

Wickford, UK

#1 Apr 25, 2008
HBK

“Greatest cumbak since lazarous”

Since: Mar 08

Middle OF Nowhere, VA

#2 Apr 25, 2008
i hope shawn

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#3 Apr 25, 2008
I'm praying it is HBK, it would make sense as its in Houston, Texas and two texans battling it out for the World Title, so this match would be the most likely favourite to happen

In the case it doesnt happen and Taker will face someone else, I'm hoping the someone else could be HHH, I can see these two again for one of the big titles but as these two are the top men of two different brands, they will need to face off against others to put their brands over at the big PPV, so I see HHH possibly going against Edge at Mania, these two have never faced each other in a proper feud and would be a big match field for the big one

Kane is another choice but I would save Kane to face Taker at Mania when its time for Takers retirement, Kane has the most history with Taker, two matches at Mania, its only fitting they save a third and final match for Taker's career for Takers Mania retirement

As Cena has never faced Taker at Mania, this will also be a big match field but Taker will obviously win and be the full favourite here, basically if this happened its so that people will like to see Cena get his kicked and well most likely Cena will be heel if this occured, so also it will be to boost his heel status which I think he will get cheered for
moose

AOL

#4 Apr 25, 2008
Stone cold

“water water water water water ”

Since: Oct 07

the place with Pyramid Head

#5 Apr 25, 2008
kane

“greatest womans wrestler ever.”

Since: Dec 07

origin-Milwaukee-Wisconsin.

#6 Apr 26, 2008
No one said HBK, thats my guess!

“destructive yet great”

Since: Apr 08

London, KY

#7 Apr 26, 2008
kane my best pick is kane

Middle OF Nowhere, VA

#8 Apr 26, 2008
megaman wrote:
I'm praying it is HBK, it would make sense as its in Houston, Texas and two texans battling it out for the World Title, so this match would be the most likely favourite to happen
In the case it doesnt happen and Taker will face someone else, I'm hoping the someone else could be HHH, I can see these two again for one of the big titles but as these two are the top men of two different brands, they will need to face off against others to put their brands over at the big PPV, so I see HHH possibly going against Edge at Mania, these two have never faced each other in a proper feud and would be a big match field for the big one
Kane is another choice but I would save Kane to face Taker at Mania when its time for Takers retirement, Kane has the most history with Taker, two matches at Mania, its only fitting they save a third and final match for Taker's career for Takers Mania retirement
As Cena has never faced Taker at Mania, this will also be a big match field but Taker will obviously win and be the full favourite here, basically if this happened its so that people will like to see Cena get his kicked and well most likely Cena will be heel if this occured, so also it will be to boost his heel status which I think he will get cheered for
HBK is my pic

HHH has already faced taker once & it would be good, but it would most likely be a title unification match which I wouldn't want. Edge vs HHH would be good

Kane should face taker in his final match

Cena vs Taker would be just like batista vs taker (& we all know how that feels now)

#9 Apr 26, 2008
Every body is saying HBK, but he isnt even a choice here!!

Middle OF Nowhere, VA

#10 Apr 26, 2008
warren losangeles wrote:
Every body is saying HBK, but he isnt even a choice here!!
I think we can rid of Batista, MVP & Khali of this list

Middle OF Nowhere, VA

#11 Apr 26, 2008
My odds of the superstars on this list facing taker at mania

Cena - 20/1
Triple H - 9/1
Edge - 33/1
Batista - 50/1
MVP - 66/1
Kane - 7/1
Khali - 100/1
Big Show - 77/1
Chris Jericho - 15/1
Randy Orton - 10/1
HBK (I added) 1/1

Since: Jan 08

Nextmuthafuckas gna getmymetal

#12 Apr 26, 2008
dam i ment to choose y2j. i accidently chose big show lol

#13 Apr 27, 2008
al snow matchs rule wrote:
Y2J would be a good choice, but I think a rematch with HBK or HHH would be better.

Utube has a great video of HHH vs Taker for the title

Middle OF Nowhere, VA

#14 Apr 27, 2008
al snow matchs rule wrote:
Hey, at least you didn't accidentally chose MVP instead of Kane lol

“King Of The Jungle”

Since: Feb 08

Australia

#15 Apr 27, 2008
I would like to see MVP Vs Undertaker, clean match, on Smakcdown in the Main Event! But not a WM,HBK vs Taker at WM 25!

#16 Apr 28, 2008
Edge teamed with HBK and Mysterio and Cena when Cena was a rookie in WWE.

I think they will try to use HBK to end Takers wrestlemania streak at 25.

It just makes sese. He ended Brets title reighn in Montreal, and Flairs career, and as HBK says, he is the showstoper. I will go with HBK against Taker

It was great that he beat B-ape-tista at Backlash.

Wont be a bit suprised of Shawn goes to Smackdown and B-ape-tista goes back to Raw.

I t makes sense because B-ape, Orton, and HHH were Evolution 5 yrs back. Then Flair as GM of Raw would be awesome!!!
edgeroxsameascen a14

AOL

#17 May 11, 2008
kane and probaly edge

#18 May 11, 2008
HBK!!!!!
Daniel

Miercurea-ciuc, Romania

#19 Jun 22, 2008
I don't want Undertaker face HBK!
Undertaker is much talented that HBK, and can beat him up!
But HBK is the Show Stopper, and not only this, but he uses cheat!
For example, look at the match Ric Flair vs HBK for his career!

HBK used about 4 times his Sweet Chin Music! He should have used it only 1 time! Maximum 2 times!

If he will face the Undertaker, he will surely want to end hi Wrestlemania record, and he may use it even 10 times!
Undertaker could be defeated! And I am a great Taker fan, and I do not want this!
juan

Trenton, NJ

#20 Jul 22, 2008
Hbk? He doesn't wants to face taker, hbk might retire forever. Cena? He doesn't have what he needs. Even that he might fight back for like, 20 minutes. Mvp overrates himself, rko can not keep up... sounds crazy... it's either khali, or mrrrrr kennedy, taker wins, duh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

WWE SmackDown vs. Raw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who will win the Royal Rumble in 2008? (Aug '07) May '15 Alex Havkin 600
Warren, Glen j, megaman, prime rib, one of the ... (Feb '08) Jan '15 Oldschoolwrestlin... 2,560
what happened 2 BIG DADDY V??? (May '08) Jan '15 PRIME RIB 92
Dr pouls +27785842430 abortion clinics in Lesot... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Dr pouls 3
Dr pouls +27785842430 abortion clinics in Mafik... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Dr pouls 8
Dr pouls +27785842430 abortion clinics in Malen... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Dr pouls 8
Dr pouls +27785842430 abortion clinics in Hazyview (Oct '14) Oct '14 Dr pouls 2
More from around the web