Who will win the Royal Rumble in 2008?

First Prev
of 30
Next Last
RKO

AOL

#1 Aug 27, 2007
It will probably be Undertaker again.
All I know is it will be Undertaker vs Edge at WWE Wrestlemania 24!

RKO

“Huh?”

Since: Aug 07

...Balling

#2 Sep 1, 2007
Now I think it will be Mr. Kennedy winning the Royal Rumble and fighting HHH in the Raw main event at Wrestlemania 24.

Also it is still Undertaker vs Edge at Wrestlemania 24.
ryan towers

Bradford, UK

#3 Sep 3, 2007
tripel h and will face jhon cean

RKO

“Huh?”

...Balling

#4 Sep 4, 2007
For the Raw main event it could be RKO vs HHH vs John Cena for the WWE Championship.
Dakota Feldkamp

New Holstein, WI

#5 Sep 4, 2007
i think hhh will be the winner and go on to wrestlemania to fight batista for the world heavyweight championchip

“In Tyler We Trust”

Since: May 07

Leave Me The Hell Alone, NY.

#6 Sep 4, 2007
I think Kennedy is too new to win a RR match. Maybe someone like Orton(he's come so close over the past years), or Edge. I'd go with Orton, because SD! has won it the past 2 years.

RKO

“Huh?”

...Balling

#7 Sep 4, 2007
Randy Orton. If Chris Jericho comes back, maybe him.

“We will never forget ”

Since: Jun 07

Viva La rasa Eddie R.I.P.

#8 Sep 10, 2007
Ricky V2 wrote:
I think Kennedy is too new to win a RR match. Maybe someone like Orton(he's come so close over the past years), or Edge. I'd go with Orton, because SD! has won it the past 2 years.
and 4 outa the last 5 years as well

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#9 Oct 27, 2007
triple h because it would be a good comeback for him and he would go down in history for winning two rumble matches alongside shawn michaels and hulk hogan

or edge because good comeback too and also nobody really expects him to win which is what wwe want

i wouldve picked kennedy or lashley before but i think hhh will face orton and taker will face edge at the ppv
CrownRoyal

Innisfil, Canada

#10 Oct 27, 2007
Ricky V2 wrote:
And Brock Lesner wasn't "too new" when he won?
Lashleyfan

Beaumont, TX

#11 Oct 27, 2007
Lashley because he will have returned and with no Cena in the way he is the big draw around Raw!

“Have a nice day”

Northern Ireland!

#12 Oct 27, 2007
kane it is comin he always does well in them and it should happen now

“The Host of The Cutting Topix”

Castle Bam!

#13 Oct 28, 2007
Edge to last eliminate Jericho

Raw ME: Orton v Triple H v Cena
SmackDown! ME: Taker v Edge, Edge wins as a push and retires Undertaker at 15-1
jerome

Leyton, UK

#14 Oct 28, 2007
bobby lashley should win the 2008 royal rumble by elimintatnig umaga at number 30 and beat randy orton for the wwe title at wm 24
and it should be batista vs kane and wrestlemainia for the world title
and undertaker vs edge in a last ride match
jerome

Leyton, UK

#15 Oct 28, 2007
bobby lasley should win the royal rumble to beat randy orton at wm 24.

and smackdown the main event at royal rumble should be batsita vs edge and batista should retain by pinning edge with a spear
and the raw mmain event should be randy orton should retain by beating hbk and jerico in a triple threat and jeff hardy should retain the his intercontonental title by defeating mr kennedy in a ladder match and wrestlemainia undertaker should extened his wrestlemainia record to 16-0 and kane should beat batista for the title
jerome

Leyton, UK

#16 Oct 28, 2007
bobby lashley should win royal rumble
jerome

Leyton, UK

#17 Oct 28, 2007
bobby lashley will win rumble
marshall

Leyton, UK

#18 Oct 28, 2007
batista will beat edge in the smackdown main event to retian his title but to be beaten by kane at wm 24 bobby lashley should win
james

Leyton, UK

#19 Oct 28, 2007
bobby lashley should win the royal rumble and beat randy orton at wrestlemainia

Location hidden

#20 Nov 1, 2007
jerome wrote:
bobby lashley should win royal rumble
if lashley does win the rumble he should face hhh for the wwe title at mania, yeah first hhh defeats orton at armageddon or royal rumble for the wwe title then lashley, if he returns by then, wins the royal rumble last eliminating edge
and instead of the same old cena vs. hhh, orton vs. hhh match, we get to see lashley vs. hhh for the wwe title at mania, imagine all the wrestlemania 24 posters with these two on there which would promote their main event match, so either hhh, lashley or edge to win the rumble match unless kennedy wins and faces hhh for the wwe title, my four picks would be lashley, hhh, edge or mr kennedy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 30
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

WWE SmackDown vs. Raw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Warren, Glen j, megaman, prime rib, one of the ... (Feb '08) Jan '15 Oldschoolwrestlin... 2,560
what happened 2 BIG DADDY V??? (May '08) Jan '15 PRIME RIB 92
Dr pouls +27785842430 abortion clinics in Lesot... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Dr pouls 3
Dr pouls +27785842430 abortion clinics in Mafik... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Dr pouls 8
Dr pouls +27785842430 abortion clinics in Malen... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Dr pouls 8
Dr pouls +27785842430 abortion clinics in Hazyview (Oct '14) Oct '14 Dr pouls 2
Dr pouls +27785842430 abortion clinics in Nelsp... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Dr pouls 25
More from around the web