Can John Cena beat The Rock or Stone ...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
danny boy

Miami, FL

#41 Mar 23, 2009
o yea and micheal cody is right who in the blue hell are you? you need to stop sucking cena's balls

“Yeh Kellin”

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#42 Apr 2, 2009

Davenport, FL

#43 Apr 6, 2009
Cena would F*ck up The Rock. But not Stone Cold.

Saffron Walden, UK

#44 Apr 14, 2009
the rock and stone cold are the abousoulte best dam wrestlers this bussiness has ever seen cena sucks so do all the other wwe superstars the rock and austin have to come back 2 the wwe because the wwe could never be any thing without the 2 of them wooping all kind of asses all you wwe superstars will indeed smell what the rock is cookin!!! and thats the bottom line cos stone cold said so!!!!!!!!!! come back please!!!

#45 Sep 8, 2009
the rock is gonna get cena's stupid shirt and hat turn them sideways and stick it straight up in cena's candyass

“destructive yet great”

Since: Apr 08

Somerset, KY

#46 Sep 20, 2009
Is this thread serious?

“Have a nice day”

Since: Oct 07

Northern Ireland!

#47 Sep 20, 2009
brotha of destruction wrote:
Is this thread serious?
No i wouldnt assume so...

Branson, MO

#48 Oct 8, 2009
im not sure but i think cena could beat them one on one. hes got the speed and power. i also think that if kane could beat them then cena could to because cena can beat kane.if you think im retarted then just leave coments and ill check them after school tomarow and i want to see the rude stuff they put about me or cena.for the time i spent typing this i might just say something mean about that @$$ hole JBL. all he has for fame is his money. and also one thing that should take the fame away is his mother [email protected] fat
robert sanseverino

#49 Oct 24, 2009
no he cant
robert sanseverino

#50 Oct 24, 2009
you are gay

Bangalore, India

#51 Jan 2, 2012
Cena is only a gal&kid favourite clown.Look these men; Stone Cold Steve Austin,The Undertaker,The Rock,Goldberg,Brock Lesnar,Bret Hitman Hart,Ultimate Warrior..,they r best of all time and legends.So u can compare Cena with candice michelle,santigo marella,eugene..etc.Is it enough?and thatz the bottomline..

Bangalore, India

#52 Jan 2, 2012
You think itz funny?does it make u well?what?does it make u proud?what?does it make u more than a human being?what?since u r a piece of crap,first u flush urself down the commode.ur a dumber than a bag'o rocks and thatz the bottomline..

Delhi, India

#53 Jan 17, 2012
HELL YE ....cena!!!!!!!!no way..
Best answer of all time

Bangalore, India

#54 Mar 10, 2012
Which stuphid ask this type of questions?Stone Cold Steve Austin never fight with a clown like Cena because Austin likes to fight with stiff masculine professional legend wrestlers like The Undertaker,The Rock,Bret Hart..etc.So Austin just only give a stunner to Cena and give him a beer bath and let Cena go,since Austin is always number 1 in wwe forever.But for the case of The Rock, he will definitely take Cena's fruity pebbles to commode,since The Rock is the best wrestler after Austin,Taker,Warrior,Goldberg &Lesnar.
Anto James

Bangalore, India

#55 Mar 10, 2012
What wrote:
You think itz funny?does it make u well?what?does it make u proud?what?does it make u more than a human being?what?since u r a piece of crap,first u flush urself down the commode.ur a dumber than a bag'o rocks and thatz the bottomline..
cause Stone Cold said so..
Sadman shariar alvi

United States

#56 Mar 18, 2012
I don't like cena. I can't see you cena. Time to rise above hate. I hate you. You never beat the rock at wrestlemania 28.because you know not just rock every wrestler are always better than you.rock will kick your ass. If i was a wrestler i would kick yous ass. I would beat you many times. Cena 2009 hell in a cell orton punt kick your head and won the new wwe champion. 2009 no way out your entry number was at last 5 and you servived just 2 minitus than you eliminated.backlash 2009 edge beat you last man standing macth. You are really weakness cena. Rock will beats you. So carry on cena. We can't see you.

Lafayette Hill, PA

#57 May 27, 2013
John cena is not anywhere close to stone cold Steve Austin especially in his prime. Rock is definitely not in his prime anymore and he has lost to John cena and I'm sure that wwe is gonna recognize this win as a bigger win than the rocks win over cena at Wm 28 because they refuse to hop off of cenas cock. But if Austin and cena were to step in the ring then they better not have some stupid redemption storyline where John cena beats Austin. Even though if they do meet its probably gonna be only one match because Austin has sustained more injuries in his career than the rock. And if that does happen then Austin better win. Besides the only people who would say cena would win are these stupid chlamydia carrying women that love to support him because they think hes so hot. But they don't know $hit about true professional wrestling

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

WWE SmackDown vs. Raw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll what do u think happend to hhh619 (Dec '08) Oct 16 MooseNugget 39
Vickie Guerrero's nude photographs (Jan '09) Sep '16 Dean 16
Warren, Glen j, megaman, prime rib, one of the ... (Feb '08) Aug '16 PRIME RIB 2,567
Who will win the Royal Rumble in 2008? (Aug '07) Apr '16 Alex Havkin 601
what happened 2 BIG DADDY V??? (May '08) Jan '15 PRIME RIB 92
Dr pouls +27785842430 abortion clinics in Lesot... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Dr pouls 3
Dr pouls +27785842430 abortion clinics in Mafik... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Dr pouls 8
More from around the web