Can John Cena beat The Rock or Stone ...

Can John Cena beat The Rock or Stone Cold

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
RKO

AOL

#1 Aug 27, 2007
Hell, no!

Since: Sep 07

Ohio

#2 Sep 4, 2007
Lol in Stone Cold or The Rock's prime they would beat John Cena in around... I don't know... maybe... around a minute? Or maybe a few seconds but i'm sure either would destroy that phony. Personally I believe that Cena is a complete rip off of The Rock.
WWEFAN4LIFE

Athens, GA

#3 Sep 9, 2007
BlindZero wrote:
Lol in Stone Cold or The Rock's prime they would beat John Cena in around... I don't know... maybe... around a minute? Or maybe a few seconds but i'm sure either would destroy that phony. Personally I believe that Cena is a complete rip off of The Rock.
You are 100% Correct!
One of the Millions

Redditch, UK

#4 Oct 3, 2007
Prime or no prime, Austin would defeat Cena. The Rock would destroy him.

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#5 Oct 28, 2007
stone cold and the rock would slap cena for a joke, im not sayin i do not like cena, i think he's good but he is no mastch for them two but it would be interesting to see matches between the three
mitchell davis

Kensington, Australia

#6 Oct 29, 2007
I think all of them are the same strenth and good wrestlers and my favourite to I have a hole lot of favourite wrestlers they should be mates and there should be matches between the three
ryan

UK

#7 Oct 29, 2007
cena would destory austin wen he was special guess ref he got one smoan spike of umaga and woz down for about 3mins litery he not hard anuff 2 take on cena ausin and the rock not bin in the hard matchs and faced hard oppents that cena has like the rock and stone cold have never bin in a elimation chamber or faced the great kharil and won cena would win them both in a handicap match

Since: Sep 07

Ohio

#8 Oct 29, 2007
ryan wrote:
cena would destory austin wen he was special guess ref he got one smoan spike of umaga and woz down for about 3mins litery he not hard anuff 2 take on cena ausin and the rock not bin in the hard matchs and faced hard oppents that cena has like the rock and stone cold have never bin in a elimation chamber or faced the great kharil and won cena would win them both in a handicap match
You do realize that Cena only knows how to apply 5 wrestling holds right?

Location hidden

#9 Oct 30, 2007
ryan wrote:
when stone cold took the samoan spike and was out for 3 minutes it was because wwe told him to stay out for that long but in reality stone cold wouldve been up in a second or wouldve ducked the spike
the peoples champ

Australia

#10 Oct 31, 2007
ryan wrote:
lmao u can tell by his grammer he is a cena fan and kid by the way wrestling isnt real its scripted. Oh yer john ceman wouldnt get the chance to wrestle the Rock or 3:16 coz they wouldnt be able 2 work with him coz cena is shit!!
Liam mousley wwe kid

Gloucester, UK

#11 Oct 31, 2007
HELL YE

“Have a nice day”

Northern Ireland!

#12 Oct 31, 2007
no he cant liam

“Have a nice day”

Northern Ireland!

#13 Oct 31, 2007
Liam mousley wwe kid wrote:
HELL YE
u r wrong they r 2 of the bst wrestlers of all time
Bobson

UK

#14 Nov 1, 2007
No

It's that simple. Cena can't wrestle. Rock and Austin can. Cena has never won the rumble. Rock and Austin have. So what is the point to have discuss this anyway?

Location hidden

#15 Nov 1, 2007
Bobson wrote:
No
It's that simple. Cena can't wrestle. Rock and Austin can. Cena has never won the rumble. Rock and Austin have. So what is the point to have discuss this anyway?
cena was a favourite to win the royal rumble 2004, he was over with the crowd that night and plus right now as he's a top star he's got the qualities to come out a rumble winner but why would he need to, he's already won the wwe title
Xclusive

La Grange, IL

#16 Nov 6, 2007
I can see the match going two ways. Cena could win cause the storywriters like him alot, but if it had to go with skill and fans. Rock or Austin would win

I on't hate cENA i just think he can get some more moves and stop trying to be like Rock

peace
matt man

Seneca, SC

#17 Nov 9, 2007
I think cena could beat them he is young talented and fast the rock and stone cold are good but cena would come out on top and thats the bottom line because cena said so yall haters stop hatin on cena wether you like all of them or not thier good

“Have a nice day”

Northern Ireland!

#18 Nov 9, 2007
matt man wrote:
I think cena could beat them he is young talented and fast the rock and stone cold are good but cena would come out on top and thats the bottom line because cena said so yall haters stop hatin on cena wether you like all of them or not thier good
u talk crap kid u musent be old enough to remember who great them 2 guys wer

“The Host of The Cutting Topix”

Castle Bam!

#19 Nov 11, 2007
Straight off the bat: I do not like John Cena as a performer. However I will be unbiased.

If all three competitors were in their prime, the only way I could see Cena defeating Stone Cold would be if Stone Cold was heel and Cena was face, or Cena hits some Super F-U or whatever. To beat the Rock, Cena would definately need to be face and the Rock would need to be heel, and a reversal...from say...a rock bottom to an FU would be the only way for Cena to win. Or possibly a tap-out at the very extreme.

Location hidden

#20 Nov 11, 2007
ratedRsuperstar wrote:
Straight off the bat: I do not like John Cena as a performer. However I will be unbiased.
If all three competitors were in their prime, the only way I could see Cena defeating Stone Cold would be if Stone Cold was heel and Cena was face, or Cena hits some Super F-U or whatever. To beat the Rock, Cena would definately need to be face and the Rock would need to be heel, and a reversal...from say...a rock bottom to an FU would be the only way for Cena to win. Or possibly a tap-out at the very extreme.
right on

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

WWE SmackDown vs. Raw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll what do u think happend to hhh619 (Dec '08) Oct '16 MooseNugget 39
Vickie Guerrero's nude photographs (Jan '09) Sep '16 Dean 16
Warren, Glen j, megaman, prime rib, one of the ... (Feb '08) Aug '16 PRIME RIB 2,567
Who will win the Royal Rumble in 2008? (Aug '07) Apr '16 Alex Havkin 601
what happened 2 BIG DADDY V??? (May '08) Jan '15 PRIME RIB 92
Dr pouls +27785842430 abortion clinics in Lesot... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Dr pouls 3
Dr pouls +27785842430 abortion clinics in Mafik... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Dr pouls 8
More from around the web