Shannon Moore & Jimmy Wang Yang

Shannon Moore & Jimmy Wang Yang

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
FlobberWobber

Sheffield, UK

#1 Feb 16, 2008
Hi everyone, I just thought I'd start a topic about these two and the winning streak that they have had for the past couple of weeks (Okay so they lost one match) I think it's great that the WWE have started using Jimmy Wang Yang and Shannon Moore but I'm starting to feel like they have reverted back to using them as jobbers again. Two weeks ago they were used to show the strength of the Edgeheads, and last week even though they won the whole match was based around how cool Jesse and Festus are (I do like jesse and festus).

The tag team devision used to be one of my favourite parts of WWE (I've never had any interest in the WWE/Heavyweight scene because its always the same champions) I would love to see the tag team devision be as popular as it used to be in the Attitude era (DX, New age outlaws, hardys, dudleys, brood, APA, T&A, Too Cool, Crash & Hardcore Holly, Ministry of Darkness) what do you think?

By the way, even though this says I live in Stoke on Trent, I don't, I live in Manchester lol
Hornswoggle for president

Southampton, UK

#2 Feb 16, 2008
Wang Yang is better than Moore and as long as Yang is with moore, they will be used as jobbers. JWY is probably the most underestimated superstar on smackdown and is twice the superstar moore is. He deserves a push, but not for moore.

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#3 Feb 16, 2008
Talented wrestlers are at least getting more TV time which is good, these guys should go to Raw and have a feud with London & Kendrick over the World Tag Titles, we would see great matches
FlobberWobber

Kendal, UK

#4 Feb 16, 2008
Hey I think that would be great. But then they wouldn't have the cruiserweight title on Raw. But I disagree with what you say about Moore. I think he's a good superstar but he's never been given the chance to show what he's made of. If you watch some tapes of him wrestling the indies then you'll see what I mean. Some of the things he can do are really awesome. But saying that I've never seen JWY in the indies so he could be just as good and probably better lol

Location hidden

#5 Feb 17, 2008
FlobberWobber wrote:
Hey I think that would be great. But then they wouldn't have the cruiserweight title on Raw. But I disagree with what you say about Moore. I think he's a good superstar but he's never been given the chance to show what he's made of. If you watch some tapes of him wrestling the indies then you'll see what I mean. Some of the things he can do are really awesome. But saying that I've never seen JWY in the indies so he could be just as good and probably better lol
Jimmy Yang was a wicked wrestler back in WCW and Ring of Honor, if they brought back the Cruiser Title then Raw would have 5 titles while SD & ECW hae only 3 and 1, I think WWE wants to make all titles equal within all brands and plus the Cruiser Title on Raw wouldnt get much time on TV as they will be concentrating more on the other titles, the only other place it may get recognized will be on ECW as they dont have much titles and ECW were the ones that introduced the Cruiserweights to the US, so it would be fitting if they move all Cruiserweights and the Cruiser Title to ECW
FlobberWobber

Sheffield, UK

#6 Feb 17, 2008
Yeah that would be cool if they put the cruiserweights on ECW. Also it would be cool for Moore and Wang Yang to win the tag titles - I think they will - but I don't think they will last very long because WWE only cares about writing storylines for the heavyweights.

Location hidden

#7 Feb 17, 2008
FlobberWobber wrote:
Yeah that would be cool if they put the cruiserweights on ECW. Also it would be cool for Moore and Wang Yang to win the tag titles - I think they will - but I don't think they will last very long because WWE only cares about writing storylines for the heavyweights.
Exactly, Im also thinking they could make a Cruiserweight Tag Titles
FlobberWobber

Sheffield, UK

#8 Feb 17, 2008
They did that right before WCW folded. Rey Mysterio and Billy Kidman were the first and last WCW Cruiserweight Tag Team champions. I think it would be good if they reitroduce it. But there would be three titles then, don't you think that is a little too many?

Location hidden

#10 Feb 17, 2008
FlobberWobber wrote:
They did that right before WCW folded. Rey Mysterio and Billy Kidman were the first and last WCW Cruiserweight Tag Team champions. I think it would be good if they reitroduce it. But there would be three titles then, don't you think that is a little too many?
well they should bring back the European title to Smackdown, which means both Raw and SD have 4 titles each other and ECW can gain the Cruiser Tags, Cruiser Title and the returning Hardcore Title along with the ECW Title, could help ECW and it would bring more stars to the ECW roster which ECW needs at the moment to survive

London, UK

#11 Feb 17, 2008
If they brought the cruiserweight tag titles back they would go to smackdown because ECW has the wwe tag team titles and raw has the world tag team championships

Since: Feb 08

UK

#12 Feb 17, 2008
brother of destruction wrote:
<quoted text>
if they were to face the hardys or dx they would get their ass kicked
Yes, that's because HHH is in DX. If they were to face the Hardy's they would lose because the Hardys are popular. However, it doesn't mean they aren't as talented. Jimmy Wany Yang and Shannon Moore can pull off all the stunts of the Hardys and probably make them look better, I doubt they are as charismatic as DX though..

I don't think Moore and Wang Yang will last. I think that as soon as Wang Yang is more popular he will win the cruiserweight championship and Shannon Moore will go back to being treated like dirt, he always has been in the WWE so why should it change now lol

Location hidden

#13 Feb 19, 2008
Hornswoggle for president wrote:
If they brought the cruiserweight tag titles back they would go to smackdown because ECW has the wwe tag team titles and raw has the world tag team championships
Smackdown should win back the WWE Tag Team Titles, they have no proper teams on ECW

“Have a nice day”

Northern Ireland!

#14 Feb 20, 2008
i dont no about them two being champions but i would like to see it
BrianKendrickFan

Hattiesburg, MS

#15 Feb 23, 2008
Shannon Moore is more fancy of cloths then jimmy wang yang.the tattoos the hair!And Yang should dress better than some thight pants and an tank top!

Farnborough, UK

#16 Feb 26, 2008
Take back what I said about moore after seeing his match vs BDV he hung in there & built some offense & I don't think JWY can do that
Codebreaker

Selby, UK

#17 Feb 28, 2008
What would they be able to do in a title match?
ReJeCtEdPuNk

South Pittsburg, TN

#18 Feb 29, 2008
u know shannon moore is just a lil bit better than jwy i mean in tna he did a moonsault of the top on 2 jay lethal in wcw he did a springboard moonsault n a swanton over top n it looked better than aj's n now he does the frotflip off top and over the ropes plus the halo off top to the outside wut can jimmy do a asai moonsault (which hes only done once in wwe) n a slingshot plancha or a high crossbody off top u choose whos better but i know
FlobberWobber

Lochgelly, UK

#19 Apr 10, 2008
Codebreaker wrote:
What would they be able to do in a title match?
Wrestle?

Seriously though, if they would let the cruiser weights fly about like they used to then Shannon Moore and JWY would put on a great show

“greatest womans wrestler ever.”

Since: Dec 07

origin-Milwaukee-Wisconsin.

#20 Apr 11, 2008
megaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Jimmy Yang was a wicked wrestler back in WCW and Ring of Honor, if they brought back the Cruiser Title then Raw would have 5 titles while SD & ECW hae only 3 and 1, I think WWE wants to make all titles equal within all brands and plus the Cruiser Title on Raw wouldnt get much time on TV as they will be concentrating more on the other titles, the only other place it may get recognized will be on ECW as they dont have much titles and ECW were the ones that introduced the Cruiserweights to the US, so it would be fitting if they move all Cruiserweights and the Cruiser Title to ECW
Yang is a great competitor and Moore is adaquate. London & Kendrick are terrific, every one knows they remind me of Ricky Morton & Robert Gibson, Rock & Roll express.

Any how they should put those teams in ECW and beef it up .

Then get rid of Dusty's creative genious at ECW and get some one like Paul Heyman back who can run it. When ECW was ECW, I didnt missa program, now You might as watch Leave it to Beaver on TV Land!!

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#21 Apr 11, 2008
warren losangeles wrote:
<quoted text>
Yang is a great competitor and Moore is adaquate. London & Kendrick are terrific, every one knows they remind me of Ricky Morton & Robert Gibson, Rock & Roll express.
Any how they should put those teams in ECW and beef it up .
Then get rid of Dusty's creative genious at ECW and get some one like Paul Heyman back who can run it. When ECW was ECW, I didnt missa program, now You might as watch Leave it to Beaver on TV Land!!
Lol do they still show Leave it to Beaver on TV land, or are you dating yourself even more. Last i checked, TV Land now stick to shows like Fresh Prince, Home Improvement, George Lopez shows that were popular when i was a kid (which makes me feel old) I think a great match would be Kidman and RVD vs London and Kendrick, or RVD and Kidman vs JWY and Moore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

WWE SmackDown vs. Raw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Warren, Glen j, megaman, prime rib, one of the ... (Feb '08) Aug 12 PRIME RIB 2,567
Who will win the Royal Rumble in 2008? (Aug '07) Apr '16 Alex Havkin 601
what happened 2 BIG DADDY V??? (May '08) Jan '15 PRIME RIB 92
Dr pouls +27785842430 abortion clinics in Lesot... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Dr pouls 3
Dr pouls +27785842430 abortion clinics in Mafik... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Dr pouls 8
Dr pouls +27785842430 abortion clinics in Malen... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Dr pouls 8
Dr pouls +27785842430 abortion clinics in Hazyview (Oct '14) Oct '14 Dr pouls 2
More from around the web