UK

#26 Jun 2, 2008
how du u make ur gf regret
sanjay

UK

#27 Jun 2, 2008
John wrote:
heres how it goes...
i love my best mates girl. just last week while my pal was at work me and his girl decided to have a drink as a celebration for her passing an exam.
we ended up kissing and she told me that she loves me, and i told her i feel the same. we said nothing can ever happen between us because of her bf/my best pal since we were 5.
i went round hers again yesterday and we spent all day together just holding each other and kissing.
please any advice i dont know what to do
would u able tu tell me how u make ur gf regret it or sommat
gay boy

UK

#29 Jun 2, 2008
wana shag
zeemi

UK

#30 Jun 2, 2008
sanjay du u want a shag 4rom me?
almost suicidal

Baia Mare, Romania

#31 Oct 16, 2008
famous wrote:
<quoted text>keep doing it with her i would if she is hot is she hot?
I am in the exact samesituaiton (pardon my english but i am not american).me and her agreed to restrain ourselfs because of my friend/her bf and it's just killing me.I might sound a bit corny but every second i am away from her i feel like i am in hell.
i actualy bite myself to try and get rid off the pain.sorry but cant give an advice since i feel like a corpse and think only of her.If it works out between you guys tell me about it and good luck
almost suicidal

Baia Mare, Romania

#32 Oct 16, 2008
sorry wrong quote ! i ment to reply to John
this is the qoute i was aiming for "heres how it goes...
i love my best mates girl. just last week while my pal was at work me and his girl decided to have a drink as a celebration for her passing an exam.
we ended up kissing and she told me that she loves me, and i told her i feel the same. we said nothing can ever happen between us because of her bf/my best pal since we were 5.
i went round hers again yesterday and we spent all day together just holding each other and kissing.
please any advice i dont know what to do"
Jesus

Glens Falls, NY

#33 Nov 4, 2008
Helpful wrote:
Stop. Shes dating your best mate. You may love her but your time will come, your friends should be more important to you. Think about which you want.
yeah... plus if she loves you so much you should ask your self why is she dating your bestfriend still??
annonymous

Kingston, PA

#34 Feb 19, 2010
I have been best friends with this kid most of my life. Four years ago this girl moved here and I fell in love with her instantly. Somehow, he got to her first. I was so happy though because they were so happy together. I tried to move on, but the more I got to know her the more I realized that we were soulmates. Every time I see her or think about her or hear her voice my heart goes crazy. Halfway through thier relationship, she told me that she loved me but I lied for my friends sake and told her it could never happen. Thats when the depression started. For three months they've been broken up and as good of a friend as he is to me, i'm glad because she deserves way more for reasons I can't even begin to describe. Nobody makes her happier than I do and I know she wants to be with me but will he ever understand? Now they are patching things up and If I don't do something soon, I will lose my once ina lifetime opportunity forever. Please, How can I make her realize how much happier I will make her? How can I show her she deserves better? How can I make her understand that it will be no different this time with him and that she could have what she wanted for so long...?
ThisSituationSti nks

East Greenwich, RI

#35 May 28, 2010
I am in the same boat bud. It's killing me everyday deciding what to do. I actually love this girl, but I can't lose my best friend of 15+ years. I've been through the same steps, first stopping by for a quick hello and a hug, which quickly resulted in cuddling and kissing for long periods of time. There have been mutual hidden feelings for quite some time, but I could not risk hurting my best friend. They're not currently together at the moment, but he's so torn up about the recent split that he could never accept me and his girl together. Atleast not for years to come. I never believed in soulmates until I met this girl, and every moment I spend with her I feel is making my life that much better. I adore every little thing about her and we both know that we could be sooo happy together. My best friend is the only obstacle... and unfortunately a HUGE one.
Someone gave me some advice today. They said... "Look forward. When you're 80, which path will have left you with the least regret?" In this case I really don't know. I was never EVER the type to choose a girl over my friends, especially not my best friend but she is truly everything I want in life. I guess it really boils down to just how much you're willing to sacrifice. I'm stuck in the middle here, I wish you the best of luck tho. I feel your pain.
ThisSituationSti nks

East Greenwich, RI

#36 May 28, 2010
annonymous wrote:
I have been best friends with this kid most of my life. Four years ago this girl moved here and I fell in love with her instantly. Somehow, he got to her first. I was so happy though because they were so happy together. I tried to move on, but the more I got to know her the more I realized that we were soulmates. Every time I see her or think about her or hear her voice my heart goes crazy. Halfway through thier relationship, she told me that she loved me but I lied for my friends sake and told her it could never happen. Thats when the depression started. For three months they've been broken up and as good of a friend as he is to me, i'm glad because she deserves way more for reasons I can't even begin to describe. Nobody makes her happier than I do and I know she wants to be with me but will he ever understand? Now they are patching things up and If I don't do something soon, I will lose my once ina lifetime opportunity forever. Please, How can I make her realize how much happier I will make her? How can I show her she deserves better? How can I make her understand that it will be no different this time with him and that she could have what she wanted for so long...?
Sounds like you and I should meet up for a drink lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

WWE SmackDown vs. Raw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll what do u think happend to hhh619 (Dec '08) Oct '16 MooseNugget 39
Vickie Guerrero's nude photographs (Jan '09) Sep '16 Dean 16
Warren, Glen j, megaman, prime rib, one of the ... (Feb '08) Aug '16 PRIME RIB 2,567
Who will win the Royal Rumble in 2008? (Aug '07) Apr '16 Alex Havkin 601
what happened 2 BIG DADDY V??? (May '08) Jan '15 PRIME RIB 92
Dr pouls +27785842430 abortion clinics in Lesot... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Dr pouls 3
Dr pouls +27785842430 abortion clinics in Mafik... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Dr pouls 8
More from around the web