in love with my best friends girlfriend

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
John

Birmingham, UK

#1 Sep 1, 2007
heres how it goes...
i love my best mates girl. just last week while my pal was at work me and his girl decided to have a drink as a celebration for her passing an exam.
we ended up kissing and she told me that she loves me, and i told her i feel the same. we said nothing can ever happen between us because of her bf/my best pal since we were 5.
i went round hers again yesterday and we spent all day together just holding each other and kissing.
please any advice i dont know what to do
famous

Tampa, FL

#2 Sep 1, 2007
John wrote:
heres how it goes...
i love my best mates . just last week while my pal was at work me and his decided to have a drink as a celebration for her passing an exam.
we ended up kissing and she told me that she loves me, and i told her i feel the same. we said nothing can ever happen between us because of her bf/my best pal since we were 5.
i went round hers again yesterday and we spent all day together just holding each other and kissing.
please any advice i dont know what to do
keep doing it with her i would if she is hot is she hot?
usmc

United States

#3 Sep 10, 2007
I would sugguest waiting until they break up. Even then it can be tricky to remain with your friend and the girl at the same time. Chicks come and go but best friends are hard to come by. Remember that.
warren

India

#4 Sep 18, 2007
just ask her 2 break up with ure friend then wait a while 2 things blow over then ask her out the same thing happend 2 me and i did this and it worked
jimmy

Derby, UK

#6 Sep 28, 2007
im in the exact same position mate, sucks dont it!

just wait it out and if your ment to be together then it will work its way out in the end :)
Candygal

Johnson City, TN

#7 Sep 29, 2007
dont date her cuz obviously shes a slut if shes hangin around her bf friend! both of u should kick her azz 2 the curb!!!!!!!!
Helpful

Manchester, UK

#8 Sep 30, 2007
Stop. Shes dating your best mate. You may love her but your time will come, your friends should be more important to you. Think about which you want.
Lee

Houston, TX

#9 Oct 9, 2007
John, right now i'm in the same situation as you my friend but i believe if you love her then you should wait and not rush thing. I know the wrost feeling in the world is when you sitting with the one that you wish to be in your life but you know you can't have her because she's your bestfriends girlfriend. Sometime, you just want to be selfish just for once and let her know the true feeling about you to her but your mind just cant seem to work with you. My word to you is just be patient and she'll come to you. Just remember friends are easy to find but good friends are hard to find. Think twice before you kiss her again.
Jim

United States

#10 Nov 3, 2007
Sounds like lust, not love, especially on her part. So do her any chance you get, but don't get caught. Let your best friend know you suspect she is a slut but don't tell him you are doing her. Take a piece anytime you get the chance.

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#11 Nov 3, 2007
trust me the girl wouldnt like you anymore if she found out your asking for advice on a website because it seems plain stupid, you need to make your own damn mind up about what you wanna do but remember this, you need to make a wise decision otherwise you will be fucked because you wont have your friend and your new girl might end up dumping your ass anyway
Jerry

Morehead City, NC

#13 Apr 4, 2008
Listen brother, if you value your friendship, don't do it. Like someone else said, if she's running around on your friend with you... She'll probably just end up leaving your ass too. If you really care, wait it out, give it some time after they break up and ask your friend if it is alright. Don't fuck up a good thing. As everyone else is saying, girls come and go, friends come and go, but good people are hard to come by. Think about your decision carefully, how good of a friend are you for going behind your friends back anyways. Think about it.

I've been in this situation. Just give it up, it isn't worth it.

“Greatest cumbak since lazarous”

Since: Mar 08

Middle OF Nowhere, VA

#14 Apr 6, 2008
Up to you. either your m8 or the girl. Is he a good freind, or is it like Bart & Milhouse where one person bosses the other. Do you like the girl for her personality, or do you just wanna F her? Think about it for a while

“greatest womans wrestler ever.”

Since: Dec 07

origin-Milwaukee-Wisconsin.

#15 Apr 14, 2008
Hornswoggle for president wrote:
Up to you. either your m8 or the girl. Is he a good freind, or is it like Bart & Milhouse where one person bosses the other. Do you like the girl for her personality, or do you just wanna F her? Think about it for a while

That happened to me years ago but it wasnt love.

I came home from my store one day and under a cabbana my girl fiend was talking to the other one.

“Farewell to Ric Flair”

Since: Apr 08

St. Louis, Mo.

#16 Apr 14, 2008
Okay. I've been in this situation so many times and I've seen it happen even more. The only reason you and her are like this at the moment is because it's exciting. People get a rush from sneaking around for some reason. I'm one of them but I don't let it control me anymore. Trust me. It's not love. It's a game.
dominic paul

Nigeria

#17 Apr 15, 2008
i love my freinds girl freind,i must confess course i cant deny the fact. my freind has been cheating on her seriously, but i love, only that i dont know how to and what to do. anyone might be of help. please, its seriously boadring me.

“greatest womans wrestler ever.”

Since: Dec 07

origin-Milwaukee-Wisconsin.

#18 Apr 15, 2008
That works though. If you are in love with yor best friend.
1 You trust each other.
2. Have a lot of the same interests
3 You get a long.

“Farewell to Ric Flair”

Since: Apr 08

St. Louis, Mo.

#19 May 1, 2008
warren losangeles wrote:
That works though. If you are in love with yor best friend.
1 You trust each other.
2. Have a lot of the same interests
3 You get a long.
He's in love with his best friend's GIRL. NOT his best friend.
tany

Bangalore, India

#20 May 19, 2008
This is really serious...! u mig get a gal but not a good buddy who understands u in ur badtimes...! ur friend wil never forgive u for such an act..! she likes u she mig like some one else tomo...! so u lose both friend and ur love..

“Greatest cumbak since lazarous”

Since: Mar 08

Middle OF Nowhere, VA

#21 May 19, 2008
I think he would have sorted it out by now
justme

Norman Wells, Canada

#22 May 22, 2008
Why is it that if a girl falls in love with her bfs best friend, it's all her fault? She's a slut....yadda yadda? This is love we are talking about here, not a f*&%.
People find love in strange places, and alot of the time it's noones fault, it just happens. Really...what the hell do you do if you seriously love someone that you can't have and is so close to you all the time cuz they are your bf's or gf's best buddy?? Noone can answer this question!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

WWE SmackDown vs. Raw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Warren, Glen j, megaman, prime rib, one of the ... (Feb '08) 17 hr PRIME RIB 2,569
News Kane world champion of raw but is it for long??? (Jun '08) Sat brotha of destruc... 24
Pedro Morales (Feb '08) Apr 21 brotha of destruc... 110
Poll what do u think happend to hhh619 (Dec '08) Oct '16 MooseNugget 39
Vickie Guerrero's nude photographs (Jan '09) Sep '16 Dean 16
Who will win the Royal Rumble in 2008? (Aug '07) Apr '16 Alex Havkin 601
what happened 2 BIG DADDY V??? (May '08) Jan '15 PRIME RIB 92
More from around the web