“Huh?”

Since: Aug 07

...Balling

#1 Aug 29, 2007
WWE
Dare Devil

UK

#2 Dec 3, 2007
I think that TNA And WWE are the best sorry i carnt choose.

RKO

“Huh?”

...Balling

#3 May 27, 2008
HUH?

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#4 May 28, 2008
WWE & TNA have gotten sloppy

ROH have still good wrestling but there only problem is they need a really good TV deal, so everyone can watch their current programming and PPV's instead of same old repeats on Fight Network channels

UFC is the best out of all, there PPV's and other shows like Ultimate Fighter are actually worth watching these days

IFL, aint seen it but I'd say cant hold a candle to UFC's programming

PRIDE is extinct now but no doubt some of the best fighters came from there like Wanderlei Silva, Quinton Jackson and others and now they are all in UFC

RKO

“Huh?”

...Balling

#5 May 31, 2008
^ yeah
TNA iMPACT

North Branford, CT

#6 Jul 2, 2008
whats pride and ifl. tna da best

Location hidden

#7 Jul 2, 2008
TNA iMPACT wrote:
whats pride and ifl. tna da best
PRIDE & IFL are MMA promotions

“greatest womans wrestler ever.”

Since: Dec 07

origin-Milwaukee-Wisconsin.

#8 Jul 2, 2008
WWE is so far in front allready as public held stock-company that none of the others can keep up with them!!

Location hidden

#9 Jul 2, 2008
warren losangeles wrote:
WWE is so far in front allready as public held stock-company that none of the others can keep up with them!!
But you cant really base companies on being the best just becuase they have the best deals keeping them alive, its all about how they provide show to the audience, how well does each show entertain fans?

#10 Jul 2, 2008
Well they did turn ECW into manure, but both Smackdown and Raw have great rosters.

Shane should be running WWE for at least two months, so I look for a lot of inovations from him!!

Location hidden

#11 Jul 2, 2008
With the new changes taking effect from the draft, it does seem both have good rosters now but you cant deny there wrestling matches wont be no different from yesterday, they'll still be crap except for some like HBK, Edge, Taker and some others but most of WWE's talents are terrible wrestlers plus WWE have provided terrible angles and storylines, its not that innovative especially when Shane will run it, I bet he'll do even worser
DeadmanWalking

Sun Valley, CA

#12 Jul 4, 2008
WWE.
Masonsfreeingthe worl

United States

#13 Jul 7, 2008
WWE and TNA are the best
UFC just isn't all that great
if i want to watch a good fight
Ill watch boxing
then they try to match up
UFC vs WWE
http://starvsstar.tv/ufcvswwe/tito-ortiz-vs-u...

#14 Jul 7, 2008
megaman wrote:
With the new changes taking effect from the draft, it does seem both have good rosters now but you cant deny there wrestling matches wont be no different from yesterday, they'll still be crap except for some like HBK, Edge, Taker and some others but most of WWE's talents are terrible wrestlers plus WWE have provided terrible angles and storylines, its not that innovative especially when Shane will run it, I bet he'll do even worser
You should start seeing changes today on Raw.

My guess is Vince is giving Shane a free hand. Vince is 63. Probably wants to see how Shane handles things for the future!!

I dont think Shane will screw things up, I think he is going to start making changes with management.

Wait till Friday on S.D. when they announce Vickys break down. Step 2.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#15 Jul 7, 2008
Ive been waiting for Shane to take charge for the past 5 years. McMahon doesn't need to keep working, he's made more than enough he could have retired at the close of the attitude era if he really wanted.

#16 Jul 7, 2008
OldschoolwrestlingFan wrote:
Ive been waiting for Shane to take charge for the past 5 years. McMahon doesn't need to keep working, he's made more than enough he could have retired at the close of the attitude era if he really wanted.
Remember Oldschool, Vince was the announcer for superstars of wrestling and had his own wrestling talk show. After 1993 when Raw primered he actually took control from Vinces father, but it wasnt official until 1997, after Montreal ,when the
Mr Mcmahon appeared for 1st time.

Now its Shans turn!!

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#17 Jul 7, 2008
warren losangeles wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember Oldschool, Vince was the announcer for superstars of wrestling and had his own wrestling talk show. After 1993 when Raw primered he actually took control from Vinces father, but it wasnt official until 1997, after Montreal ,when the
Mr Mcmahon appeared for 1st time.
Now its Shans turn!!
Oh I realize that. Even before the screwjob everyone knew Vince was in charge of the show, it just wasn't "public" knowledge.

Location hidden

#18 Jul 7, 2008
warren losangeles wrote:
<quoted text>
You should start seeing changes today on Raw.
My guess is Vince is giving Shane a free hand. Vince is 63. Probably wants to see how Shane handles things for the future!!
I dont think Shane will screw things up, I think he is going to start making changes with management.
Wait till Friday on S.D. when they announce Vickys break down. Step 2.
The thing with the boy wonder is, he's fresh to run the company which is what the company needs, for someone to carry on the legacy with fresh ideas but he'll never be a success more than his old man, Vince built the company, made history, invested money, gave us the best times with the whole attitude era, gave us some worst times too, all Shane will be doing is just carrying that on but most likely wont come up with another concept thats history making but if he does I will be suprised, so far his latest idea was to bring the Jackass crew to Summerslam last year, thats not exactly gonna bring much ratings in is it, SD does need a new GM, Shane could be the man for the job but why bring Shane in when you can get someone else who will deliver and get the crowd on their feet, which brings in Stone Cold Steve Austin

#19 Jul 7, 2008
Stone Cold was a Raw GM b-4. I could see him back there. but SD would be ok too. I think we will see Flair runninbg one of them for sure.

Location hidden

#20 Jul 8, 2008
warren losangeles wrote:
Stone Cold was a Raw GM b-4. I could see him back there. but SD would be ok too. I think we will see Flair runninbg one of them for sure.
As long as Stone Cold and Ric Flair are the GM's, it dont matter which show they run

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

WWE SmackDown vs. Raw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Warren, Glen j, megaman, prime rib, one of the ... (Feb '08) Jan '15 Oldschoolwrestlin... 2,560
what happened 2 BIG DADDY V??? (May '08) Jan '15 PRIME RIB 92
Dr pouls +27785842430 abortion clinics in Lesot... Oct '14 Dr pouls 3
Dr pouls +27785842430 abortion clinics in Mafik... Oct '14 Dr pouls 8
Dr pouls +27785842430 abortion clinics in Malen... Oct '14 Dr pouls 8
Dr pouls +27785842430 abortion clinics in Hazyview Oct '14 Dr pouls 2
Dr pouls +27785842430 abortion clinics in Nelsp... Oct '14 Dr pouls 25
More from around the web