HHH vs JBL vs Cena
or HHH vs JBL

ECW TITLE
Big Show vs CM Punk

thats all right now

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#2 Jun 4, 2008
Well as wwe.com has stated Orton will return in 2 months time which is Summerslam, he may go up against HHH but I dont wanna see those two one on one again, so I would have to say Wrestlemania rematch for the WWE Title with Cena, HHH & Orton except this time we have a different winner

For the World Title, I'd say either Big Show vs. Edge for the title or Taker vs. Show for the title

ECW Title, I would like to see Shelton Benjamin get his shot, so Shelton vs. Kane for the ECW Title

They should also have HBK vs. JBL

thats all I have right now

“UnleashThe Animal atUnforgiven”

Since: Sep 07

Gloucester, UK

#3 Jun 6, 2008
I have changed my macthes

WWE TITLE,i think it will be eiter TripleH vs JBl or Triple H vs JBL vs John Cena

ECW Title i think it will be Kane vs John Morrison vs CM Punk vs

World Title i think it will be Edge vs Big Show or Edge vs Batista vs Big Show

I think that they should have:
**HBK vs Umaga

**Ladder Macth IC Title (a one on one macth)
Chris Jericho vs Jeff Hardy

(at Night of Champions it will probably be Y2J vs HBK vs JBL vs Jeff Hardy for the IC title,then at Great American Bash it will be one on one macth Y2J vs Jeff Hardy which Y2J cheats)
adrian

Hereford, AZ

#4 Jun 11, 2008
These are the matches that I'm hearing rumored right know

World Heavyweight Championship ( Hell in a Cell )
Edge vs. The Undertaker

WWE Championship ( Triple Threat )
Triple H vs. Randy Orton vs. Batista
( Batista comes from draft )

IC Title ( Ladder Match )
Y2J vs. HBK
ryan conroy

UK

#5 Jun 14, 2008
World Heavyweight Championship Rey Mysterio vs Edge(c)

wwe Championship Triple H(c) vs John cena vs JBL

Ecw Championship Big Show(c) vs CM Punk

IC Champinship HBK(c) vs Jeff Hardy Ladder Match

Chris Jericho Vs Umaga

Douglas, UK

#6 Jun 14, 2008
ryan conroy wrote:
World Heavyweight Championship Rey Mysterio vs Edge(c)
wwe Championship Triple H(c) vs John cena vs JBL
Ecw Championship Big Show(c) vs CM Punk
IC Champinship HBK(c) vs Jeff Hardy Ladder Match
Chris Jericho Vs Umaga
Edge vs Rey will not happen again

Douglas, UK

#7 Jun 14, 2008
Fatal 4 Way for the WWE Title
Batista vs JBL vs Cena vs Triple H

WHC Title (Rumored) 3 Stages of Hell macth
Taker vs Edge
1.Hell in a Cell
2.Last Man Standing
3.First Blood

ECW Title (cashes in)
Kane vs C.M Punk

Big show (now heel) vs Rey Mysterio

IC Title
Chris Jericho vs Mr.Kennedy

HBK vs Umaga

Location hidden

#8 Jun 14, 2008
World Title (Hell in a Cell)
Taker vs. Edge

WWE Title
HHH vs. JBL

HBK vs. John Cena

ECW Title
Kane vs. Shelton Benjamin

Randy Orton vs. Batista

IC Title
Y2J vs. Mr Kennedy

Rey Mysterio vs. CM Punk (Punk turns heel)

WWE Tag Team Championship (Ladder Match)
The Hardyz vs. John Morrison & The Miz

“destructive yet great”

Since: Apr 08

London, KY

#9 Jun 14, 2008
hey im thinking if punk cashes in money in the bank he will win cause nobody in history lost when cashing it in.

Location hidden

#10 Jun 15, 2008
brotha of destruction wrote:
hey im thinking if punk cashes in money in the bank he will win cause nobody in history lost when cashing it in.
Na I think WWE will wanna do another first timer and have Punk be the first man to cash in and lose, people wanna see something different each time around, TNA thought the same thing when they had Samoa Joe be the first to retain the TNA Title in King Of The Mountain at Slammirversary but even though Punk will lose, I do still think he may win the WWE or World Title one day, his time isnt now with Jeff Hardy and Mr Kennedy all in the run up for winning the big ones soon and Taker winning the World Title back and defending against Big Show, I think Cena and then hopefully HBK at Wrestlemania, next year I think we'll be the right time for Punk to win the big one, first he needs to get drafted to either SD or Raw get settled in and have some major feuds to get him moving on up in the ranks then by next year around this time or Summerlslam, he may be World or WWE Champ

“destructive yet great”

Brodhead, KY

#11 Jun 15, 2008
megaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Na I think WWE will wanna do another first timer and have Punk be the first man to cash in and lose, people wanna see something different each time around, TNA thought the same thing when they had Samoa Joe be the first to retain the TNA Title in King Of The Mountain at Slammirversary but even though Punk will lose, I do still think he may win the WWE or World Title one day, his time isnt now with Jeff Hardy and Mr Kennedy all in the run up for winning the big ones soon and Taker winning the World Title back and defending against Big Show, I think Cena and then hopefully HBK at Wrestlemania, next year I think we'll be the right time for Punk to win the big one, first he needs to get drafted to either SD or Raw get settled in and have some major feuds to get him moving on up in the ranks then by next year around this time or Summerlslam, he may be World or WWE Champ
well cm punk seems to be a main eventer like hbk or y2j so soon to see him a champion

Location hidden

#12 Jun 15, 2008
brotha of destruction wrote:
<quoted text>
well cm punk seems to be a main eventer like hbk or y2j so soon to see him a champion
He's not a main eventer just yet, if he was he would be competing against Cena, HHH, Undertaker, Orton and Edge in proper feuds, he's still a mid carder and most likely he will be competing against Matt Hardy for the US Title on Smackdown soon, also the matter of the MITB, I predict after Edge retains at Night Of Champs, Punk will cash in against Edge for Great American Bash and once again Edge retains, Punks slowly moving on up to the main event slot, which is the right thing to do, you dont wanna give someone a World Title too quick after just a few years otherwise fans think they are undeserving of it example of this Cena, Jeff Hardy has been working a lot for the past years and I believe the reason WWE hasnt given him a World Title yet is becuase of his daredevil stunts and tag team abilities but he's worked it off and soon ready to win it, prime example HBK, some of that is also similar to Punk except for the tag team thing but with WWE they are looker for new younger guys to carry on the promotion which is why they will give it to Punk a lot earlier and Kennedy's style is pretty much WWE style but has great heat with the fans which is why I think he will get it soon too and same thing about the young guys carrying the promotion
bladeangel

White House, TN

#13 Jun 16, 2008
I would really like to see Punk move to either Smackdown or Raw and have a more experienced wrestler be his mentor. I was thinking like Shawn Michaels being his mentor. I am only saying this because Ric Flair was his mentor and Shawn is getting to the age where I think that he could be both a main eventer and a mentor to a younger star. I think after working with a major name for a while then Punk will be ready for a World title but not until then. And I really like punk but I am like some of you he just isn't ready.

Location hidden

#14 Jun 16, 2008
bladeangel wrote:
I would really like to see Punk move to either Smackdown or Raw and have a more experienced wrestler be his mentor. I was thinking like Shawn Michaels being his mentor. I am only saying this because Ric Flair was his mentor and Shawn is getting to the age where I think that he could be both a main eventer and a mentor to a younger star. I think after working with a major name for a while then Punk will be ready for a World title but not until then. And I really like punk but I am like some of you he just isn't ready.
I'd pretty much agree with that, I'd have HBK actually bring CM Punk into the DX group and make him a member and both HHH and HBK mentor Punk at the same time and get him ready for the big time then when HHH or HBK gets the WWE Title, Punk turns heel on them and starts up a feud with whoevers the champ between HHH and HBK over the WWE Title
Drew

Providence, RI

#15 Jun 19, 2008
The Undertaker will return at Summerslam to face Edge in either a Hell in a cell or buried alive match

“greatest womans wrestler ever.”

Since: Dec 07

origin-Milwaukee-Wisconsin.

#16 Jun 19, 2008
C.M. Punk is a mid card wrestler, and shows a lot of ability for being a young wrestler!

“destructive yet great”

Lexington, KY

#17 Jun 19, 2008
Drew wrote:
The Undertaker will return at Summerslam to face Edge in either a Hell in a cell or buried alive match
im hoping he doesn tcontinue with edge. it woudl be better to see him feud with mysterio.

“Greatest cumbak since lazarous”

Since: Mar 08

Middle OF Nowhere, VA

#18 Jun 19, 2008
I think CM might be like when Edge first cashed in MITB, but he moves to Smackdown first. Say at Survivor Series, Undertaker beats Show in a last man standing match, taker is burned out & Punk cashes in uses a new finisher or Anaconda Vise then wins the title but at Armagedon Undertaker wins it back. This will push Punk into a main eventer. After a couple of years, Punk is one of WWEs biggest stars

London, UK

#19 Jun 19, 2008
Fatal 4 Way for the WWE Title
Batista vs JBL vs Cena vs Triple H

WHC Title 3 Stages of Hell macth (END OF FUED)
Undertaker vs Edge
1.Hell in a Cell
2.Last Man Standing
3.First Blood

ECW Title (cashes in)
Kane vs C.M Punk

Big show (now heel) vs Rey Mysterio

IC Title
Chris Jericho vs Mr.Kennedy

HBK vs Umaga
adrian

United States

#20 Jun 19, 2008
World Heavyweight Championship ( Hell in a Cell )
Edge vs. The Undertaker

WWE Title
HHH vs. Batista vs. John Cena

Street Fight
HBK vs. Y2J

That's all I have right now but we won't really know until after the draft.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

WWE SmackDown vs. Raw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Warren, Glen j, megaman, prime rib, one of the ... (Feb '08) May '16 Oldschoolwrestlin... 2,566
Who will win the Royal Rumble in 2008? (Aug '07) Apr '16 Alex Havkin 601
what happened 2 BIG DADDY V??? (May '08) Jan '15 PRIME RIB 92
Dr pouls +27785842430 abortion clinics in Lesot... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Dr pouls 3
Dr pouls +27785842430 abortion clinics in Mafik... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Dr pouls 8
Dr pouls +27785842430 abortion clinics in Malen... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Dr pouls 8
Dr pouls +27785842430 abortion clinics in Hazyview (Oct '14) Oct '14 Dr pouls 2
More from around the web