rvd

Brooklyn, NY

#87 Jul 2, 2010
big dady v had died in 2008 after under taker beath him up good

“im the webstopper of topix”

Since: Mar 10

a trbuite profile of HBK.

#88 Jul 10, 2010
this was reported this afternoon. Big daddy v was walking down the street to get something to eat but remeber that there was chips a hoy in his house so he went back when he was in his house he grabed the bag with cookies in it so when he grabed a cookie out there was no cookie but there was this black rat in his house that had the last cookie so he got up and ran after it when suddly he had a heart attack.so he fell down and died.....but really where is he now?
kingmarc

Chicago, IL

#89 Jan 25, 2011
big daddy v is viscera

“YOU'RE STEWED BUTTWAD!!!”

Since: Oct 07

the place with Pyramid Head

#90 Jan 28, 2011
kingmarc wrote:
big daddy v is viscera
duh
Michael

Spring Hill, TN

#91 Jun 19, 2011
megaman wrote:
I read in Powerslam Magazine that Big Daddy V has been having health problems with his weight and WWE have given him time off to lose some weight, which is a good thing becuase if he carries on in the ring with his weight, he may end up having a heart attack in the middle of the ring which will be even worser for WWE again after so much aggro for Eddie and Benoits death plus not to mention with V losing weight, he may get to perform better in matches but of course he cant lose it all becuase WWE want him to remain one of there big monsters
I remember you Megaman!
podo

Phoenix, AZ

#92 Jun 21, 2011
push zack ryder!!!!!!!!!!
daniqua peaches

Indianapolis, IN

#93 Nov 12, 2011
what really happen to him i belive it was undertaker so if undertaker got o problem of me saying it was him come and find me in jacksonville arkansas if he know were it is hahahaahhaahahahahahahhahahaha haha thats my partso hellhellhell deal with it
sasa

Southport, NC

#94 Apr 14, 2012
Rex wrote:
Ur in the FBI you should no dumb a**
dont say bad words
JOHN CENABATISTA

UK

#95 Jul 8, 2012
I think after his lost to the boogeyman on ECW he went to lose Weight Big daddy V is one of the strongest monsters in WWE so I think he will come back in two years at the Royal Rumble in 2014 so I think he weighs 700lbs

“YOU'RE STEWED BUTTWAD!!!”

Since: Oct 07

the place with Pyramid Head

#96 Jan 1, 2015
he died finally on February 18, 2014 four days after he turned 43.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

WWE SmackDown vs. Raw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Warren, Glen j, megaman, prime rib, one of the ... (Feb '08) May '17 PRIME RIB 2,571
Who will win the Royal Rumble in 2008? (Aug '07) Apr '17 Taker 602
News Kane world champion of raw but is it for long??? (Jun '08) Apr '17 brotha of destruc... 24
Pedro Morales (Feb '08) Apr '17 brotha of destruc... 110
Poll what do u think happend to hhh619 (Dec '08) Oct '16 MooseNugget 39
Vickie Guerrero's nude photographs (Jan '09) Sep '16 Dean 16
Dr pouls +27785842430 abortion clinics in Lesot... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Dr pouls 3
More from around the web