Posted in the WWE SmackDown vs. Raw Forum

Hotal HQ

Australia

#1 Aug 23, 2008
TNA or WWE, good for all
123abc

Stillwater, MN

#2 Sep 17, 2008
Goldberg will go to the WWE, There is a post on youtube if you wanna see it. Nobody knows for sure, but the odds are that he will go to the WWE because he has had a lot of time there, and im pretty sure he would want to become a WWE legend!
The Truth

AOL

#3 Sep 18, 2008
aint that the Truth

“ Is he prettier then her??????”

Since: Sep 08

Beverly Hills

#4 Sep 18, 2008
Hope he is done with wrestling.

Let him go get killed in MMA.

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#5 Sep 19, 2008
Well since he's already been in WWE, it would be better for him to try out TNA but he doesnt seem like he will act on it since he badmouthed both WWE and TNA and as far as MMA goes, Goldberg would get slaughtered, he aint gonna spend the rest of his career getting punked out, it will ruin his hard man image, so if he ever does return I see him returning to Japan
Marquee

Salisbury, MD

#6 May 15, 2009
its a hard choice but ive heard rumors hes going to TNA in november of 2009. so we will see!
josh

Lebanon, PA

#7 Nov 25, 2009
I hope TNA comes into their senses to hiring GOLDBERG.if they sign him they could become serious competion for the WWE.
bmoney

North Tonawanda, NY

#8 May 25, 2010
i think that goldberg will go to tna why would he go back to a company that he had left already. Explain that to me.
bmoney

North Tonawanda, NY

#9 May 25, 2010
goldberg is not going to return to a company that he retired from he's going to tna.
bmoney

North Tonawanda, NY

#10 May 25, 2010
hell yeah now your talking
jonathan

Morganton, NC

#11 Jul 16, 2010
you think he will git kiled in mma
starman

United States

#12 Aug 17, 2010
hey nickster you can suck on it Goldberg a true legend and wwe would be stupid not to bring him back so all you haters you can suck it because Goldbergs tje great white of wrestling.
starman

United States

#13 Aug 17, 2010
megaman you dont know wht your talking about eiather so suck it.
eric stephen

United States

#14 May 6, 2011
well i watched tna thursday and hulks charger was spray.painted whos next and that golsbergs trade mark but then.it showed it was punks.of tna messing arounfd but now hulk.bishoff will think.it was goldberg and call him.out crazy i.hope.he does go.to.tna hell.with.wwe.
david

Rockford, IL

#15 Jul 13, 2011
i think goldberg should return to wwe because he's had a lot of history with that company and it will serve him more purpose. also,wwe will treat him better and give him more oppotunity at title matches and a chance to be a wwe hall of famer.so,i'm hoping and pretty sure he'll make the right choice.
david

Rockford, IL

#16 Jul 13, 2011
eric stephen wrote:
well i watched tna thursday and hulks charger was spray.painted whos next and that golsbergs trade mark but then.it showed it was punks.of tna messing arounfd but now hulk.bishoff will think.it was goldberg and call him.out crazy i.hope.he does go.to.tna hell.with.wwe.
i disagree the hell with tna.

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#17 Oct 11, 2011
The nickster wrote:
Hope he is done with wrestling.
Let him go get killed in MMA.
That was a dumb thing to say about anyone!!
shawn

Montréal, Canada

#18 Oct 26, 2011
he is not going to either he is going to african wrestling and quote the money he makes will be for different charities
Robb

Odessa, TX

#19 Nov 10, 2011
Goldberg doesn't actually have a lot of positive history with WWE. Part of the reason he left is that the WWE roster is full of a bunch of cry babies that whined to Vince because Goldberg's Spear and Jackhammer was to powerful of moves for them to take. TNA is already prepping for a Goldberg signing with their new undefeated wrestler, Crimson.(Who sucks BTW) Keep him undefeated, win Championship, GB comes in and says "Your Next!" BFG PPV Main Event. The only match worth watching as far as GB in WWE would be GB VS Undertaker Wrestlemania Main Event for Championship. GB wins and breaks streak OR Taker wins and retires undefeated at Wrestlemania. Love to see that Wrestlemania match with Taker coming out on top. But WWE is crap so I would prefer GB in TNA fighting the likes of Matt Morgan, Crimson, Hernandez, Rob Terry (My pick), and yes even the Slobster Abyss.
Plus, you could do an Eric Bischoff bringing in "Muscle" to try and take back control of TNA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

WWE SmackDown vs. Raw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Warren, Glen j, megaman, prime rib, one of the ... (Feb '08) Jan '15 Oldschoolwrestlin... 2,560
what happened 2 BIG DADDY V??? (May '08) Jan '15 PRIME RIB 92
Dr pouls +27785842430 abortion clinics in Lesot... Oct '14 Dr pouls 3
Dr pouls +27785842430 abortion clinics in Mafik... Oct '14 Dr pouls 8
Dr pouls +27785842430 abortion clinics in Malen... Oct '14 Dr pouls 8
Dr pouls +27785842430 abortion clinics in Hazyview Oct '14 Dr pouls 2
Dr pouls +27785842430 abortion clinics in Nelsp... Oct '14 Dr pouls 25
More from around the web