Warren, Glen j, megaman, prime rib, o...

“Open Your Eyes”

Since: Nov 07

Telford, UK

#2575 Aug 14, 2013
Hey guys, hope all is well.

Just wanted to ask if anyone is planning on going to WrestleMania XXX? Myself and 2 friends are planning on going; it'll be my first ever WWE event so you can guess how excited I am!

Hope you guys enjoy SummerSlam this weekend!

“YOU'RE STEWED BUTTWAD!!!”

Since: Oct 07

the place with Pyramid Head

#2576 Sep 5, 2013
Howdy guys. I'm still here. Just barely though. Ill keep poking my head in from time to time. See you guys later.

“Undefeated on Topix”

Since: Jun 08

Parts Unknown

#2577 Oct 8, 2013
Hello old friends.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#2579 Nov 17, 2013
Hey Pat! Shark boy! Well I got laid off earlier this week, might check out the other forum (god help me). How is everyone doing?

#2580 Nov 25, 2013
well i just got done watching the last match on Monday Night Raw. Cena and Show vs Rio and Orton. Big show just isnt what he used to be back in the late 90s and early 2000's i mean really. after he was defeated by Bobby Lashley in ECW 2006 he just really hasnt been the same since then. i liked in 05 when he and Kane were tag team champions. now that was classic Big Show but i look back now and its just WTF happened to him??? same thing goes with Kane

Location hidden

#2581 Dec 2, 2013
Prime, I just kind of ask myself Wtf has happened to professional wrestling. Was watching old wcw lucha libre matches, man nothing was like that, insane to think guys like Jericho and even Eddie Guerrero competed in that division. What do you think about Goldust being back?

#2582 Dec 3, 2013
OldschoolwrestlingFan wrote:
Prime, I just kind of ask myself Wtf has happened to professional wrestling. Was watching old wcw lucha libre matches, man nothing was like that, insane to think guys like Jericho and even Eddie Guerrero competed in that division. What do you think about Goldust being back?
it just isnt the same. no wonder Bryan Clark left back in 95. as for goldendust i watched RAW last night and that new face paint job well its a little bit creepy. kind of like something frim Star Wars. he sure was funny though when he and Booker T were tag team partners.

#2583 Dec 12, 2013
ok watch this video of Show vs Viscera. watch how Big Show enters the ring first. bet he cant do that anymore.

ok then this other video is Show vs Vis again. showing Big Show when he was in his prime. this was also right around the time The Undertaker lost the biker gimmick and wen back to being the deadman

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

#2584 Dec 30, 2013
Yeah watching Raw right now as we speak, Khali was wrestling, if you want to call it that. The man walks like he is constipated, he is literally too big for his body, it is sad really. Batista is rumored to come back at the rumble as well, he's in his forties and was never a great performer, but definiately a draw. The thinking is itll be on a limited basis, so we shall see. Mark Henry also came out, can't believe he is 42! I was never a fan of his characters, but atleast he has been a steady face through the years, unlike some (RVD for example). I hate the two champions thing right now, they just take up so much of the air time, the other belts really are meaningless now, which is sad some of my favorite matches aren't even top championship matches, any Hardy Boyz vs 3D vs Edge and Christian, and the old Hardcore matches. I wish they would bring back ECW but keep it it's own entity, a completely different roster, hell make it a weekly streaming thing if you want, not sure how they could do PPVs, but again, keeping it as away from the current WWE as possible, Hope everyone had a good holiday season and new year!

#2585 Jan 1, 2014
hey i had a good christmas. yea khali is a bit on the slow side. big show and Andre the Giant could move more faster then he. Mark henry is ok i guess not really one of my favorites but ok. i remember he was part of Nation Of Domination back in 1998. Kane is 45 now. Taker is 48. these guys arent kids anymore they are starting to get up there. Batista has always been another one of my favorites. this Big E Langston he kind of reminds me of Bobby Lashley and Marcus Cor Von put together. and remember when Chavo had the Kerwin White gimmick? WTF?? anywhoo thats about all i have for now.

“Open Your Eyes”

Ellesmere Port, UK

#2586 Jan 17, 2014
Hey guys how's it going?

Very busy these days but had to come online to see how you all are.

lol Prime I remember the Kerwin White gimmick wasn't that around the time Eddie passed away? I see what you mean about Langston being like Lashley and Cor Von combined. I like Langston exciting talent to watch.

Well WWE certainly is interesting (again) though I'm sure it'll be a bit dull post-Mania. Speaking of Mania it's now me and one friend but I'm so excited never been to the States before so Orleans is gonna be mental! Managed to get tickets for the post-WM Raw too!!

One champion? Did I see that right? Nice to see some of the things we've all been discussing coming to fruition. I hear the IC and US will be unified too about time the championships became prestigious (still never understood why the Undisputed Tag Team Championship is bronze) start losing faith in WWE but then they unified the titles (and made the pro-choice of letting Orton do it. Cena would've been shitted on by fans if he unified those belts). What else? Jake the Snake on Raw! Warrior in HoF. Piper and Hogan most likely at WM. Batista set to return next week, business certainly is picking up!

The response Daniel Bryan got after turning on Bray Wyatt last week truly was awesome. Like JR said it was Austin-esque. Read online that Taker requested Bryan for WM this year. If that's the case then what a match that'll be! Atmosphere will be crazy in the Superdome.

Other than that WWE has been okay. Goldust is looking as good as ever. New Age Outlaws can still hang with the boys. Agreed that Big Show has gone downhill a bit I reckon Show, Henry and Kane will be gone in a few years. With Undertaker only wrestling once annually I wonder how many more matches he can do.

Loved Rock's return, shame he won't be at Mania though he hasn't ruled out WM31. Just a shame I can't see my favourite this year.

Wonder if MITB will return at WM.

Hope u guys are well.

Location hidden

#2587 Jan 17, 2014
WHAT THE HELL HAS HAPPENED TO KANE? DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS?! HE HAS HAIR?! I AM ANGRY AT ALL OF THESE THINGS!

“Open Your Eyes”

Ellesmere Port, UK

#2588 Jan 21, 2014
No idea what's going on with the E and this Corporate Kane stuff. They bring the mask back, have the Wyatt's take him out then no explanation to any of it? Unless Kane is planning to bring the Authority down from within. Which would be a cleaver ruse and the kind of storytelling too complex for 2014 wrestling. That Ring of Fire match was horrendous. I'd have been more impressed if Kane and Bray had a steel cage match and Harper and Rowan ripped the door of a la Kane's debut and they all took him out and helped Bray win. Insult to the original Inferno matches. It's like Hell in a Cell with no blood but they can show Lesnar busting Cena open to make him look 'legitimate'. Shouldn't the Cell, Cage and Chamber look legitimate too? SMH at WWE logic sometimes.

In other news, Batista is back. Thoughts?

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#2589 Jan 27, 2014
Why did Batista have to win the RR ugh

“Open Your Eyes”

Ellesmere Port, UK

#2590 Feb 6, 2014
SMH at that too. Didn't mind seeing Batista back, didn't want him to win the Rumble. He'd get a high enough position on the WrestleMania card anyway without having to be involved in the title scene.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#2591 Feb 9, 2014
What do you guys think of Punk quitting and all that business

“Open Your Eyes”

Ellesmere Port, UK

#2592 Feb 10, 2014
Understand it. Don't really like it. Was looking forward to seeing him at WM. Like I said previously Batista didn't need the Rumble win that should have been Punk or Bryan. Maybe him walking out is a reality check for WWE - to an extent. No individual is bigger than the WWE.

#2593 Feb 10, 2014
i just dont what to say about Kane anymore. what has happened to the Big Red Machine???

“Open Your Eyes”

Ellesmere Port, UK

#2594 Feb 11, 2014
Hard to see where the whole Corporate Kane thing is going. Hope he transforms into the Monster again before retiring.

Location hidden

#2595 Feb 18, 2014
Kane is lame now, I think they were trying to pull off a "Corporate Austin" gimick, but even with all the charisma Kane has/had, no way he could ever draw heat like SC did. I also can't stand the Shield, they seem to be cliche and overdone at this point, after WM they will be disbanded. I really think the days of factions are done, to do them properly you need to invest time, and thought, neither of which WWE creative doesn't seem to want to do anymore. I thought of a badass character that should be made, a demonic mmagician, think Boogeyman mixed with Papa Shango. As much I realized it was very 80s, I really miss the days of actual characters, back when you had the Shangos, the Doinks, the Original Undertaker, LOD, etc etc.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

WWE SmackDown vs. Raw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll what do u think happend to hhh619 (Dec '08) Oct '16 MooseNugget 39
Vickie Guerrero's nude photographs (Jan '09) Sep '16 Dean 16
Who will win the Royal Rumble in 2008? (Aug '07) Apr '16 Alex Havkin 601
what happened 2 BIG DADDY V??? (May '08) Jan '15 PRIME RIB 92
Dr pouls +27785842430 abortion clinics in Lesot... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Dr pouls 3
Dr pouls +27785842430 abortion clinics in Mafik... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Dr pouls 8
Dr pouls +27785842430 abortion clinics in Malen... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Dr pouls 8
More from around the web