John cena does not suck!
First Prev
of 39
Next Last
JohnCenaCGMyster yAngel54

Neenah, WI

#850 Apr 28, 2009
f*ck u haters! Ya'll are f*cking judgmental! STOP IT! John Cena is 4 all ages & 4 the last time I like him 4 so much more than just his looks, u haters r patitic! I love him coz he has a great heart & a beautiful soul & such a great personality. XXX f*ck u I agree with Nohara, US CENA FANS R NOT DUMB Nohara is right, yall haters are patitic & jelous & just plain LOSERS with a capital L. us Cena fans are the smart ones, u haters r dumb, he is talent with a great heart. U HATERS R THE DEFORMED ONES! JOHN CENA IS A BEAUTIFUL TALENTED SOUL=] So shut it b*tch a$$ haters, do any of u know the # 2 rehab? Coz ya'll haters seriously need it, u haters get way 2 drunk off that stupid hate-a-rade of urs & us Cena fans need 2 somehow get u stupid f*cked up haters some serious help u heartless animals! We need 2 get u haters 2 stop being so addicted 2 hate-a-rade!
BATISTAAAAAAAAAA AAAAA

Bihac, Bosnia and Herzegovina

#851 May 1, 2009
CENA IS OUT OF WWE THANK GOD
fkCENA

Greenwood, CA

#852 Dec 14, 2009
i hope someone takes a bat and hit that horrible excuse of a wrestler john cena in the spine and kills him..fk that wrestling ruining bitch
The Truth

Matthews, NC

#853 Feb 7, 2010
John Cena isn't the best, but he's not the worst. He was okay when he debuted. He's repetitive and boring. The bulldog, flying shoulders, punch, sideslam, spinout powerbomb, STF, and Attitude Adjustment. He hasn't changed his gimmick or costume in years. He hasn't used any new moves. He's been the champion for three years of his career of the WWE. The WWE Champion at that. He is not the best like I said. If he was, he'd be cheered based on talent. He gets booed as a face. That's enough said. Someone like Shawn Michaels is the best. He's been in the WWE twenty years. He's had the same gimmick, but he's changed his costume and if he's a face or a heel. He has a varied moveset, and his signature moves get better cheers than Cena. He can get people to cheer him or to boo him. Someone like Edge has changed his gimmick and his costume. He can also be a heel or a face. Lita, without her, there'd be none of the current WWE divas. If you want the best, then appreciate people like Shawn Michaels and Edge. Shelton Benjamin. Swagger. Evan Bourne. Carlito. If you want the best, watch Bruno Sammartino and Morales. Watch Styles and Hernandez. Watch lucha and puroresu. John Cena may be an entertainer, though he is not a wrestler, he is not a legend, he is not great, he is definitely, now and won't be, the best, even from the WWE.
mm4ever

Pleasanton, CA

#854 Aug 4, 2010
Cena is a great wrestler i am his #1 fan if you hate him i respect that you are free to opinions but you have to give cena credit for being so strong he can lift great khali but i have to admit he needs to turn heel!
mm4ever

Pleasanton, CA

#855 Aug 4, 2010
cena is great if you hate him i respect that it is a opinion but I think he is great!
mm4ever

Pleasanton, CA

#856 Aug 4, 2010
@fkcena ok dude you know how much cena's done for kids? comon you people need to think of reasons to hate him i know i said i respect opinions but i think you should have a reason to hate someone because hates a strong word I respect your opinion but the reasons for people hating him are becoming more and more pathectic! sorry if i spelled it wrong.
hsdxcahv

Pleasanton, CA

#857 Aug 4, 2010
Cena vs taker wm 27 would be a great match!
hbkhvj

Pleasanton, CA

#858 Sep 10, 2010
Cena is the best!
Wizard1

Europe

#859 Feb 12, 2011
How does edge cheat in the ring? i luv john cena i really do but all i want to know is how does a wrestler cheat, can somebody tell me?
Anonymous

Kalyan, India

#860 May 7, 2011
he totally sucks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 39
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

WWE SmackDown vs. Raw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who will win the Royal Rumble in 2008? (Aug '07) May '15 Alex Havkin 600
Warren, Glen j, megaman, prime rib, one of the ... (Feb '08) Jan '15 Oldschoolwrestlin... 2,560
what happened 2 BIG DADDY V??? (May '08) Jan '15 PRIME RIB 92
Dr pouls +27785842430 abortion clinics in Lesot... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Dr pouls 3
Dr pouls +27785842430 abortion clinics in Mafik... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Dr pouls 8
Dr pouls +27785842430 abortion clinics in Malen... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Dr pouls 8
Dr pouls +27785842430 abortion clinics in Hazyview (Oct '14) Oct '14 Dr pouls 2
More from around the web