and i know all the superstars in it its great
and too all u people that say cena sucks especially
boys u guys are all jealous of his looks
and like what does edge have nothing just a old
messed up HOE
Rated R Fan

Montgomery, AL

#2 Sep 16, 2006
Cena can (in the words of DX) suck it. Cena is not half the wrestler as Edge. Edge has been in the business for twice the time Cena has. Edge is way more experienced than Cena. And tomorrow Edge is going to send Cena back to the minors (Smackdown). Oh and as for the "HOE" you are just jealous of her that she could get a man like Edge and you can’t.
john cena

Roslyn, NY

#4 Oct 24, 2006
i am on raw in new york which is why i am here
john cena

Roslyn, NY

#3 Oct 24, 2006
rated r fan, i respect you but edge wins by cheating and if "you cant see that" then you should see all of our matches and how edge only won by cheating
john cena-dx fan

Arverne, NY

#5 Dec 4, 2006
yo!! cena does not suck edge i fuckin hate that guy u see him in lita having sex and shit in the ring wat king of mess is dat and i love cena theme song omg!!!! and i like that solute i do it all the time with my friends lolz cena favorite wrestler and dx favorite group keep dat title cena
Kenneth

United States

#6 Dec 6, 2006
thats my real name for yall cena the best way better than edge. edge only wins by cheating.BITCH
MARY

Dearborn, MI

#7 Dec 17, 2006
I AM SCARED U WILL LOSE UR TITTLE AGENST UMAGA PLZ DONT AND I AM NOT SCARED YOU WILL LOSE KEYFED
213dxs

UK

#8 Feb 28, 2007
edge is a f***
javier morales

Southampton, NY

#9 Mar 7, 2007
I love John Cena I always been his fan since when he first star it wrestling Before I did not like him Because he was bad guy. But now he is not bad he is good. he held the champion sice the year 2005 when he beat JBL at Wrestlemania 21 I was so shock that he won that belt for the first time. And I hope this year At Wrestlemania 23 he could beat the HeartBreak Kid Shawn Michales one half of the world tag team champion And I hope John Cena will join DX with triple H and Shawn Michales they will make a good tag team. This year will be the Thrid Money in The Bank ladder match and I hope Matt Hardy or Jeff Hardy will win if one of them win they will earn a title shot at the next 12moths.
jay jay

Ely, UK

#10 Mar 10, 2007
john cena is a well loved wrestler , and shot up really fast. But why do some people think he "SUCKS" when he doesnt like. i think john cena and the boggie man should be a good rivalie. but anyway cena does not suck or if he does, why the fuck iz he the wwe champ then!!!!!!!!:)
jay jay

Redruth, UK

#11 Mar 21, 2007

please read this any one, how do you have good cloths for creating a super star on xbox 360.
because i cant have good ones only a shirt with the sign america on it. lol
jay jay

Redruth, UK

#12 Mar 21, 2007
for smack down v raw 2007 people
U dont need to know

Davao, Philippines

#13 Mar 27, 2007
HBK gave Cena the SCM.....I'm a Cena fan but I think he's gonna lose this time since he won the last two wrestlemanias and HBK is in the best shape of his career......Oh well......please turn heel John......
Alex

United States

#14 Mar 27, 2007
john cena is going to lose to shawn michaels this sunday you got to face the facts john cena has been on a winning streak and i think it is about time that mcmahon is going to let someone else hold the title and that someone else is shawn michaels
SHIRLY

Melrose, MN

#15 Mar 29, 2007
Hi im new

“Just Look At Me Now I`m A Fake”

Since: Jan 07

Whites Creek Tennessee

#16 Mar 29, 2007
John Cena does so Suck he can`t wrestle he can only talk then he has nothing to back it up with
Gustavo

Little Falls, NJ

#17 Mar 30, 2007
Listen u stupid dumb s.o.b. John Cena Dont suck if he sucks so much fight him and You wont be sayin that you would be crapin in ur panties And im wit tha dude up there If he sucks so much then y is he champ And hes gonna stay Champ At Wrestlemania 23 and dont cry when The ref raises his hand and lilian says "Here is ur winner and still wwe champion John Cena!!!!!!!" on raw the first thing u here is his song And The champ is still here
the moment

Davao, Philippines

#18 Apr 2, 2007
Cena owned HBK at mania......great match, even though a lot of guys were booing him, he shoved their shit up their asses. Cena is champ and the champ is still here!
Live with it....
David

Australia

#19 Apr 7, 2007
john cena is good but the wwe pushed him too early i reckon same with batista
luke

Perth, Australia

#20 Apr 8, 2007
i agree why boo him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 39
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

WWE SmackDown vs. Raw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll what do u think happend to hhh619 (Dec '08) Oct '16 MooseNugget 39
Vickie Guerrero's nude photographs (Jan '09) Sep '16 Dean 16
Warren, Glen j, megaman, prime rib, one of the ... (Feb '08) Aug '16 PRIME RIB 2,567
Who will win the Royal Rumble in 2008? (Aug '07) Apr '16 Alex Havkin 601
what happened 2 BIG DADDY V??? (May '08) Jan '15 PRIME RIB 92
Dr pouls +27785842430 abortion clinics in Lesot... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Dr pouls 3
Dr pouls +27785842430 abortion clinics in Mafik... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Dr pouls 8
More from around the web