CM Punk - 5 Pins - 6 Time World Champion

John Cena 4 Pins - 7 Time World Champion

JBL - 5 Pins - 6 Time World Heavyweight Champion

Kane - 8 Pins - 10 Time World Heavyweight Champion

Batista - 4 Pins - 8 Time World Heavyweight Champion
Hotel HQ

Australia

#2 Aug 25, 2008
(and is not officially recognized as champion in the title history)What is the point of pinning & get a Submission on a SuperStar if historically they will not be the WWE CHampion, Triple H will Win...

But in my world they will be the Champions

“Sequoia-So.Cal.”

Since: Jul 08

Born Brisbane

#3 Aug 25, 2008
NEW WWE champ- MVP

New WHC champ- Cena or Kane.

HBK will clobber Chris Jehrico.

“Undefeated on Topix”

Since: Jun 08

Parts Unknown

#4 Aug 25, 2008
ECW scramble: Finlay

WWE scramble: Triple H

World scramble: Batista

HBK-Jericho: I think this round goes to HBK, but I don't think it ends here.

“Undefeated on Topix”

Parts Unknown

#5 Aug 25, 2008
Also: Cryme Time.
4 8 15 16 23 42 - Execute

Portsmouth, UK

#6 Aug 26, 2008
My Unforgiven predictions -

1.World Tag Team championships:Priceless v Cryme Time - Wouldn't be suprised if Cryme Time came out on top but WWE seem to be pushing Priceless as the biggest tag team in the WWE. So expect them to keep the belts. Wouldn't be suprised if Cryme time brought fake belts to the ring so they can keep the real ones even if they lose.
WINNER - Priceless

2.ECW championship Scramble: Expect a lot of pinfalls to go down in this match to compensate for RAW & SD as they probably won't have as many falls go down. Henry to retain but Hardy to win at S.Series in a handicap match against Henry and Atlas.
WINNER - Henry(Matt to hold title for most of the match but Atlas to screw him over in the dying seconds)

3.IC Title/Womens title tag match (whoever gets pinn gets Womens/IC - Men win IC Women win Womens): Marrella & Pheonix v Kofi & Kelly Kelly -Pheonix to get pinned by Kelly. Santino and Pheonix feud coming up.
WINNER - Kofi & kelly (wins womens title)

4.WHC scramble: CM Punk v JBL v Kane v Batista v Rey - WWE will never give JBL a major title run again, Kane + Rey are in a feud, Batista isn't in the title picture at the moment so that only leaves Punk left expect him to retain.
WINNER - CM Punk

5.WWE championship Scramble: HHH(c)v Jeff v Kendrick v MVP v Shelton - WWE usually have a new champion when they debut a new match and this match will probably have the most chance of a new champion. Jeff is probably the only one who is a proven main eventer besides HHH expect Jeff to win but HHH not to be involved in the deciding fall causing him to turn heel as he never rightfully lost the title and feud with Jeff where he'll regain at Survivor Series.
WINNER - Jeff Hardy (new champion)

6.'Street Fight':HBK v Jericho - Expect blood and HBK to kick the crap out of Y2J for most of the match, HBK's wife will probably involved in some way. Originally thought Y2J might steal at the end but remembering that in the last match Y2J slaughtered HBK I can't see another HBK loss. Probably a similair ending to McMahon WM22 match with HBK KO'ing him with Superkick.
WINNER - HBK (feud to go onto S.Series with a gimmick match to end it ie. Last man standing or Hell in a Cell - not likley as one just happened)

“UnleashThe Animal atUnforgiven”

Since: Sep 07

Gloucester, UK

#8 Aug 26, 2008
(1)-WWE TITLE SCRAMBLE:HHH wins up to the second round(pinning Brian Kendrick twice),Jeff Hardy wins the third round (pinning MVP),HHH wins it back in fourth round (pinning shelton),HHH wins the fifth round (Pinning Jeff Hardy)

-Still Champion Triple H

(2)HBK vs Y2J-I Think that Y2J domants the half of the macth,HBK suddenly beats Y2j

-HBK wins

(3)Priceless vs Cryme Tyme-Cryme tyme wins easily

(4)ECW title Scramble-Mark Henry vs Matt Hardy vs Finaly vs Mike knox vs John Morrison

(5)WHC SCRAMBLE-Batista wins new champ

Gloucester, UK

#9 Aug 26, 2008
Hnadicap macth 2 on 4
Undertaker & ??vs Hawkins & Ryder & Chavo & Bam Neely
Juan

Rome, GA

#10 Aug 27, 2008
this is all Unforgiven match and prediction
but 1 of them like (the undertaker v. Great khali)
is might happen in which i think.

(1)WWE Championship scramble

[HHH, MVP,Shelton Benjamin, Jeff Hardy, the brian kendrik]

winner: HHH as 15x WWE champion in the last minute

(2)World Heavyweight Championship Scramble

[ Cm Punk, Rey Mysterio, Kane, Batista, JBL]

winner: New World Heavyweight Champion Batista as 5x world champion in the last minute.

(3) Ecw Championship Scramble

[Mark Henry, Matt Hardy, Chavo Guerrero, The Miz]

Winner: New Ecw Champion Matt Hardy as 1x World Champion in the last minute

(4) HBK v. Y2j (Unsanctioned Match)
**in case you dont know Unsanctioned Match
is, well its very simple to explain, its another words for Anything goes Match.

Winner: HBK as his revenge is done

(5) The Undertaker v. Great Khali (No#1 Contender Match for WWE Championship match at No Mercy 08)

** this is vickie hopeful that the undertaker will forgive her for banishing him**

Winner: The Undertaker

(6)World Tag Team Champion Ted Dibiase& Cody rhodes

v.
Cryme Tyme (World Tag Team Championship Match)

winner: New World Tag Team Champion (Cryme Tyme)

“Sequoia-So.Cal.”

Since: Jul 08

Born Brisbane

#11 Aug 27, 2008
Cryme time suks.

Gloucester, UK

#12 Aug 29, 2008
Batista should win the Raw scramble macth,then fued with CM Punk and JBL over The World Title at No mercy

HHH should win the SD scramble it the last seconds with a amazing Final against the Champion Jeff Hardy.

“Have a nice day”

Since: Oct 07

Northern Ireland!

#13 Aug 30, 2008
I would love kane to win and as for the smackdown scramble i dont care!!
rebel819

King, NC

#14 Sep 2, 2008
Raw Scramble - I think this one comes down between JBL and Batista. Though I hate JBL, he has had too many title shots not to get one win eventually.

Smackdown Scramble - I think HHH retains. The only star in that match with the status to hold the WWE title is Jeff Hardy. I think he gets a pinfall on someone during the match, but at the end it will be HHH.

ECW Scramble - I just have a huge gut feeling this is Matt Hardy's time. When he lost the US Title, and since ECW is now partnered w/ Raw, Hardy wouldn't get a rematch for the US Title. So I figured he'd quickly get a shot at ECW gold. I believe he wins it here. If not Matt, my heart wants Finlay to win, but my head says Mark will retain.

HBK vs Jericho - This will be a brutal match throughout. Who knows what will happen and where. Bottom line, I think Shawn will get this match, but I agree with most of you, it will not end here.

Rhodes/Dibiase Jr. vs Cryme Tyme - Cryme Tyme deserves to win the tag titles. The deserve a chance to be the best and they are crowd favorites. Sadly though, I've got a feeling they won't get the win. Rhodes and Dibiase will probably get themselves DQ'ed.

Divas Championship Match - New match today on WWE.com . Michelle McCool vs Maryse for the Diva's Title. Hands down, Michelle wins this one, no contest. Unless, Natalya gets involved, but I don't think she will.

There are still some open slots on this PPV card. Wonder what else is upcoming??

“Undefeated on Topix”

Parts Unknown

#15 Sep 2, 2008
^
Yes, looks like there's plenty of time to fill out with the scrambles set at 20 minutes. Maybe the rumors of Taker getting a post-scramble shot at the WWE winner are true??? Probably not, but I don't see those matches filling out a whole card unless Jericho and HBK fill 30-45 minutes (which they easily could).

With Shawn's tricep injury I can't see him winning this. Why put him over when he's going to the bench for six months (or four or five or whatever) of rehab while hurting Jericho's credibility?

Raw is Jericho. No two ways about it. He needs to kayfabe retire HBK and then take the world title and hold it until Shawn comes back to renew the feud.

Woking, UK

#16 Sep 6, 2008
The scrambles macth will last 60 minutes.
Apparently Undertaker will face either HHH or Jeff Hardy for the WWE TITLE.(This macth will fil up about 30 minutes)
rhombus

Elmhurst, NY

#17 Sep 6, 2008
Unforgiven (2008) Predictions from http://www.fourdown.org/WWE_Unforgiven_2008

*** World Heavyweight Championship Scramble

*** WWE Championship Scramble

*** ECW Championship Scramble

*** Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Jericho

*** Match for the World Tag Team Championship
Shad & JTG vs. Cody Rhodes (c) & Ted DiBiase Jr (c)

*** Match for the Diva's Championship
Maryse vs. Michelle McCool (c)

*** Will any of the following get involved in any of the Scramble matches?

*** Who will be WWE Champion when Unforgiven goes off the air?

*** How many times will the interim champion change in the World Heavyweight Championship Scramble?

*** Who will be the person pinned/submitted in the last fall of the World Heavyweight Championship Scramble?

*** Who will be the last entrant in the World Heavyweight Championship Scramble?

*** How many times will Rey Mysterio become interim champion in the Scramble match?

*** How many times will JBL become interim champion in the Scramble match?

*** How many times will CM Punk be pinned/submitted, resulting in a change of the interim champion?

*** How many times will the interim champion change in the WWE Championship Scramble?

*** Who will be the person pinned/submitted in the last fall of the WWE Championship Scramble?

*** Who will be the last entrant in the WWE Championship Scramble?

*** How many times will Brian Kendrick become interim champion in the Scramble match?

*** How many times will Jeff Hardy become interim champion in the Scramble match?

*** How many times will Triple H be pinned/submitted, resulting in a change of the interim champion?

*** How many titles will change hands at Unforgiven?

*** Which match will be the opening match of the PPV?

*** Which match will be the final match of the PPV?
rhombus

Elmhurst, NY

#18 Sep 6, 2008
Stupid me wasn't logged in when I generated my predictions before.. please delete last comment.

Unforgiven (2008) Predictions from http://www.fourdown.org/WWE_Unforgiven_2008
http://www.fourdown.org/users/rhombus

*** World Heavyweight Championship Scramble

My Prediction: Batista, No - no interference

*** WWE Championship Scramble

My Prediction: Triple H, Yes - interference

*** ECW Championship Scramble

My Prediction: Mark Henry, Yes - interference

*** Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Jericho

My Prediction: Shawn Michaels, Pinfall, No - no interference

*** Match for the World Tag Team Championship
Shad & JTG vs. Cody Rhodes (c) & Ted DiBiase Jr (c)

My Prediction: Shad & JTG, DQ, No - no interference

*** Match for the Diva's Championship
Maryse vs. Michelle McCool (c)

My Prediction: Michelle McCool, Pinfall, No - no interference

*** Will any of the following get involved in any of the Scramble matches?

My Prediction: The Great Khali

*** Who will be WWE Champion when Unforgiven goes off the air?

My Prediction: The winner of the WWE Championship Scramble

*** How many times will the interim champion change in the World Heavyweight Championship Scramble?

My Prediction: 1 to 4

*** Who will be the person pinned/submitted in the last fall of the World Heavyweight Championship Scramble?

My Prediction: JBL

*** Who will be the last entrant in the World Heavyweight Championship Scramble?

My Prediction: Rey Mysterio

*** How many times will Rey Mysterio become interim champion in the Scramble match?

My Prediction: None

*** How many times will JBL become interim champion in the Scramble match?

My Prediction: 1

*** How many times will CM Punk be pinned/submitted, resulting in a change of the interim champion?

My Prediction: Never

*** How many times will the interim champion change in the WWE Championship Scramble?

*** Who will be the person pinned/submitted in the last fall of the WWE Championship Scramble?

My Prediction: No pinfalls or submissions will occur in the match

*** Who will be the last entrant in the WWE Championship Scramble?

My Prediction: Jeff Hardy

*** How many times will Brian Kendrick become interim champion in the Scramble match?

*** How many times will Jeff Hardy become interim champion in the Scramble match?

*** How many times will Triple H be pinned/submitted, resulting in a change of the interim champion?

My Prediction: Never

*** How many titles will change hands at Unforgiven?

My Prediction: 1

*** Which match will be the opening match of the PPV?

My Prediction: The ECW Championship Scramble

*** Which match will be the final match of the PPV?

My Prediction: The WWE Championship Scramble
Matt Hardy ROX

Curtin, Australia

#19 Sep 7, 2008
WHC scramble match:
CM Punk wins it 4 times
Kane wins it 2 times
Batista wins it 3 times
JBL wins it 2 times
Rey Mysterio wins it 5 times
(JBL to win it frome rey mysterio with 5 secs to go)
WWE Championship scramble match:
The Brian Kendrick wins it 6 times
Triple H wins it 4 times (ties with Ric Flairs record)
Shelton Bengamin wins it 4 times
MVP wins it 3 times
Jeff Hardy wins it 2 times
(The Brian Kendrick pins Jeff Hardy with 5 seconds to go)
ECW championship scramble match:
Finlay wins it 1 times
Chavo wins it 3 times
The Miz wins 4 times
Mark Henry win it 2 times
Matt Hardy wins it 8 times.(with 2 mins to go Matt Hardy pins Mark Henry and keeps it long enough to leave ecw champion)
Shawn Michales vs Chris Jericho
winner- Shawn Michales
Divas championship:
winner- Maryse thanks to Natalya and Victoria
Simply Priceless vs cryme Time
winners- Simply Priceless
VLAD

New York, NY

#20 Apr 9, 2010
ECW Championship Scramble Match: Mark Henry(C) vs. Matt Hardy vs The Miz vs. Chavo Guerrero vs. Finlay

World Tag Team Championships: Cody Rhodes(C) & Ted DiBiase(C) vs Cryme Tyme

Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Jericho (Unsanctioned Match)

WWE Championship Sramble Match: Triple H(C) vs. Jef Hardy vs. MVP vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. The Brian Kendrick

World Heavyweight Championship Sramble Match: CM Punk(C) vs. Batista vs. JBL vs. Kane vs. Rey Mysterio

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

WWE SmackDown vs. Raw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Warren, Glen j, megaman, prime rib, one of the ... (Feb '08) May '16 Oldschoolwrestlin... 2,566
Who will win the Royal Rumble in 2008? (Aug '07) Apr '16 Alex Havkin 601
what happened 2 BIG DADDY V??? (May '08) Jan '15 PRIME RIB 92
Dr pouls +27785842430 abortion clinics in Lesot... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Dr pouls 3
Dr pouls +27785842430 abortion clinics in Mafik... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Dr pouls 8
Dr pouls +27785842430 abortion clinics in Malen... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Dr pouls 8
Dr pouls +27785842430 abortion clinics in Hazyview (Oct '14) Oct '14 Dr pouls 2
More from around the web