will tna's top SuperStar go to WWE, i...

will tna's top SuperStar go to WWE, if the Buy TNA

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Royce

Australia

#1 Aug 23, 2008
I would like to see AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Kevin Nash, Sting, Booker T, Christian Cage, Rhino, Abyss, Matt Morgan, Awesome Kong in WWE, in a InVasion Storyline..

“greatest womans wrestler ever.”

Since: Dec 07

origin-Milwaukee-Wisconsin.

#2 Aug 23, 2008
Everyone knows I am a huge A.J. Styles fan but I dont look for them to come to WWE soon.

What I do look for is a buyout by WWE of TNA.
Michael

Boston, UK

#3 Sep 27, 2008
Well i wouldent put it past wwe to buyout all of TNA or a pice of it and like have a hudge invation storyline where TNA invades WWE and have a monsters ball match between Abyss and Kane.
See an Invation storyline would work with TNA superstars trying to get revenge on there former boss

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#4 Sep 30, 2008
I doubt most of em would go to WWE cause they all know they'll end up with some lame ass gimmick, I dont think Joe, Sting and Jarrett will go

But I think AJ, Abyss, Nash, Booker, Christian, Kong and Kurt may go or go back to WWE

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#5 Sep 30, 2008
Wouldn't work. The former guys of WWE went to TNA because WWE misused them,backstage politics,egos,etc. Booker might do it, but Nash would just retire, AJ would be wasted horrible-unless WWE bought rights to the x-division and made that the new cruiserweight division, which would rock, AJ vs Shannon Moore would be solid. Kong isn't Diva enough so she would be canned. IDK if Vince would let Angle back, he went to TNA after leaving on "mutual" terms with Vince after 3 weeks. If sting wasn't retired, he deff would. Christian might, but i'm really not sure. Abyss doesn't fit the typical "monster" of WWE, so they would have to repackage him and it prolly wouldn't work well. Matt Morgan I don't think would after WWE wasted his talents. Rhyno would prolly retire.

“Austin vs Kennedy”

Since: Jun 08

Wrestlemania 25

#6 Sep 30, 2008
Well I fully agree with OldSchool. Except I would like Christian to come back to fight Edge.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#7 Oct 1, 2008
Wrestlemaniaman wrote:
Well I fully agree with OldSchool. Except I would like Christian to come back to fight Edge.
I don't think Christian comming back would be worth it. Maybe in RoH but he was barely a mid-carder when he left WWE. Edge had the glory of those two...and Christian in TNA hasn't done much fo rme, esp as of late. He NEEDS to get rid of that laughable frog splash.

“greatest womans wrestler ever.”

Since: Dec 07

origin-Milwaukee-Wisconsin.

#8 Oct 1, 2008
A.J. Styles is great.

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#9 Oct 3, 2008
OldschoolwrestlingFan wrote:
Wouldn't work. The former guys of WWE went to TNA because WWE misused them,backstage politics,egos,etc. Booker might do it, but Nash would just retire, AJ would be wasted horrible-unless WWE bought rights to the x-division and made that the new cruiserweight division, which would rock, AJ vs Shannon Moore would be solid. Kong isn't Diva enough so she would be canned. IDK if Vince would let Angle back, he went to TNA after leaving on "mutual" terms with Vince after 3 weeks. If sting wasn't retired, he deff would. Christian might, but i'm really not sure. Abyss doesn't fit the typical "monster" of WWE, so they would have to repackage him and it prolly wouldn't work well. Matt Morgan I don't think would after WWE wasted his talents. Rhyno would prolly retire.
Booker, Angle & Cage: Its possible they may come back cause other than WWE there's no where else for them to make big bucks, ROH is just independents, so its way out of there leagues, Japan they could probably try but mainstream audiences wouldnt get to seem much of them, so since they're mainstream wrestlers, its likely they will go back to WWE if Vince offered them a deal but your right bout Kurt, his neck is the big factor but with him proving Vince wrong in TNA, you never know plus I think Christian may get a main event push if he did return but then again he may not

Nash: Well yeah he's crooked, so Vinc doesnt need him really but for storyline purposes, he could work out well in WWE for that and Nash is all bout the big money and mainstream

Morgan: Dont really wanna see him back in a stutterring gimmick but if he were to go to Japan, he'd work out well there, so yeah agree on that one, same thing with Rhino

Kong: True she aint Diva material but she aint Knockout material either, so if she can wrestle against hot babes in TNA, no difference in WWE, all she would be doing is wrestling not posing in bikinis for magazines which is what I think should happen at least once in WWE instead but like you said we all know she wont be used right there, so she most likely will go back to Japan but she would be a good challenge for divas like Mickie, Melina, Beth and the other pro women

AJ: I dunno, I mean AJ isnt really being used for main events at the moment, so wouldnt make no difference in WWE really, I mean yeah WWE will tell him to change his style but he still turn out to be a good performer in the crowd and once WWE notice the crowd take to him, WWE may give him a CM Punk push

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#10 Oct 3, 2008
megaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Booker, Angle & Cage: Its possible they may come back cause other than WWE there's no where else for them to make big bucks, ROH is just independents, so its way out of there leagues, Japan they could probably try but mainstream audiences wouldnt get to seem much of them, so since they're mainstream wrestlers, its likely they will go back to WWE if Vince offered them a deal but your right bout Kurt, his neck is the big factor but with him proving Vince wrong in TNA, you never know plus I think Christian may get a main event push if he did return but then again he may not
Nash: Well yeah he's crooked, so Vinc doesnt need him really but for storyline purposes, he could work out well in WWE for that and Nash is all bout the big money and mainstream
Morgan: Dont really wanna see him back in a stutterring gimmick but if he were to go to Japan, he'd work out well there, so yeah agree on that one, same thing with Rhino
Kong: True she aint Diva material but she aint Knockout material either, so if she can wrestle against hot babes in TNA, no difference in WWE, all she would be doing is wrestling not posing in bikinis for magazines which is what I think should happen at least once in WWE instead but like you said we all know she wont be used right there, so she most likely will go back to Japan but she would be a good challenge for divas like Mickie, Melina, Beth and the other pro women
AJ: I dunno, I mean AJ isnt really being used for main events at the moment, so wouldnt make no difference in WWE really, I mean yeah WWE will tell him to change his style but he still turn out to be a good performer in the crowd and once WWE notice the crowd take to him, WWE may give him a CM Punk push
valid points, but I still don't think Christian would be used to his potential if he went back to WWE. He might be put in a good tag-team, perhaps with the likes of Moore, Punk, Primo, guys of that nature. He isn't main event material, Edge got molded into WWE heels, Christian doesn't have the mentality beat into him anymore. Sad, Christian is a better wrestler than Edge.
Kurt's beat up, mostly Vince's fault too.
Nash would be good backstage I think, a booker (maybe) or as a trainer on the mic, something of that nature.
Joe would be useless, He's too much a product of TNA, look how long it took guys like Booker to get big in WWE.

Oh and another thing, is CM Punk almost a mirror image at times of RVD in the ring?

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#11 Oct 6, 2008
^'Christian isnt main event material'? Haven't you seen what he's done on TNA in main events, he'd make a great main eventer for WWE on the case he was heel, babyface not so much but like I said heel, it could work if Vince gave Cage the chance like TNA did, just dont turn him heel

If Kurt ever did return to WWE, he could wrestle a light schedule

Yeah I agree about Joe, WWE would most likely give him a Rikishi or Umaga type gimmick

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#12 Oct 6, 2008
megaman wrote:
^'Christian isnt main event material'? Haven't you seen what he's done on TNA in main events, he'd make a great main eventer for WWE on the case he was heel, babyface not so much but like I said heel, it could work if Vince gave Cage the chance like TNA did, just dont turn him heel
If Kurt ever did return to WWE, he could wrestle a light schedule
Yeah I agree about Joe, WWE would most likely give him a Rikishi or Umaga type gimmick
I never said Christian doesn't have the ability...but let's look at TNA's main eventers and looks at WWE's. There's a complete difference in intensity, ability to carry a feud, mic work, etc. That's why I think Kurt and Cage have been so huge for TNA. Compare even Nash and Sting with guys like Sunjay, Beer Money, etc...they're solid, but no where near the ability of the former WWE guys. I think since his debut Cage has lost a couple of skills he once had (IE being able to compete at an above average level) which I don't think he does anymore. Which is one of the reasons he's been downgraded a little. I think the likeliness we see him with the top title is slim to none, he is a solid tag team guy, but I don't think he is a strong of a character as he once was.
Aaron

Darlinghurst, Australia

#13 Oct 6, 2008
Wrestlemaniaman wrote:
Well I fully agree with OldSchool. Except I would like Christian to come back to fight Edge.
Yea That Would Be Kool

And I Heard TNA Might have An Invasion With WWE Which In My Opinion Will Really Start To heat Things Up Again I Mean Just Picture These Matches

Sting Vs Undertaker

John Cena Vs Samoa Joe

Christan Vs Edge

TLC
Hardy Boyz Vs Team 3D

Abbys Vs Kane

Beth Pheonix Vs Awesome Kong

Booker T Vs HBK

Triple H Vs Kevin Nash

AJ Styles Vs Rey Mysterio

Taylor Wilde Vs Mickie James

“greatest womans wrestler ever.”

Since: Dec 07

origin-Milwaukee-Wisconsin.

#14 Oct 7, 2008
I try to stay out of Megaman conversations, he said months ago he hated me so ill stay out of this.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#15 Oct 8, 2008
warren losangeles wrote:
I try to stay out of Megaman conversations, he said months ago he hated me so ill stay out of this.
you can intrude on any conversation, just as long as they are educated and backed up with evidence. Megaman and I have had our disagreements but we respect each others views.

“Undefeated on Topix”

Since: Jun 08

Parts Unknown

#16 Oct 8, 2008
megaman wrote:
^'Christian isnt main event material'? Haven't you seen what he's done on TNA in main events

If Kurt ever did return to WWE, he could wrestle a light schedule
1. I have seen Christian. He's he man of 1,000 frog splashes. His matches are uninspired, to say the least.

2. Kurt doesn't know what a light schedule is. He's determined to go until he seriously hurts himself.

3. Samoa Joe would be Samoa Joke in WWE. There is absolutely NOTHING special about the guy.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#17 Oct 8, 2008
saintpat wrote:
<quoted text>
1. I have seen Christian. He's he man of 1,000 frog splashes. His matches are uninspired, to say the least.
2. Kurt doesn't know what a light schedule is. He's determined to go until he seriously hurts himself.
3. Samoa Joe would be Samoa Joke in WWE. There is absolutely NOTHING special about the guy.
Joe's is to TNA what Sting was to WCW. If that makes sense. Sting is arguably the most successful wrestler to never work for Vince, and after WCW folded, if he had gone to WWF, he would have been made a joke. Joe's the same way.
I agree with you Cage. He's a shell compared to what he use to be.
Angle's slowed down greatly, he got into pro wrestler later than most guys, wrestled more aggressive than most guys, and the damage is obvious now.

“Undefeated on Topix”

Since: Jun 08

Parts Unknown

#18 Oct 8, 2008
^
I see what you mean, but Joe's not on Sting's level and never will be.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#19 Oct 9, 2008
saintpat wrote:
^
I see what you mean, but Joe's not on Sting's level and never will be.
Sting is in the elit class with guys like Flair,Bret Hart,etc, he's old-school all the way. His skill was never very flashy really, maybe when he first started out/ Joe is new school, and a good picture of what the new generations will be.

“Undefeated on Topix”

Since: Jun 08

Parts Unknown

#20 Oct 9, 2008
I was fortunate enough to see Sting in his very early days (on territorial TV, not live), including with Ultimate Warrior.

He had a lot of energy at that time and was always, always sound in the ring. He's slowed down but is a better storyteller now in and out of the ring.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

WWE SmackDown vs. Raw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Warren, Glen j, megaman, prime rib, one of the ... (Feb '08) May '17 PRIME RIB 2,571
Who will win the Royal Rumble in 2008? (Aug '07) Apr '17 Taker 602
News Kane world champion of raw but is it for long??? (Jun '08) Apr '17 brotha of destruc... 24
Pedro Morales (Feb '08) Apr '17 brotha of destruc... 110
Poll what do u think happend to hhh619 (Dec '08) Oct '16 MooseNugget 39
Vickie Guerrero's nude photographs (Jan '09) Sep '16 Dean 16
what happened 2 BIG DADDY V??? (May '08) Jan '15 PRIME RIB 92
More from around the web