Merge Panasonic HDC-TM700 MTS Files for YouTube Upload
Posted in the World of Warcraft Forum
Since: Dec 10
#1 Dec 16, 2010
Merge Panasonic HDC-TM700 MTS Files for YouTube Upload
While YouTube now does accept MTS files for sharing, it is easier for youtube lovers to share the recorded videos for viewing by family members or friends worldwide. Many users are looking for the way to join the HD files before uploading to YouTube, and this guide will show you how to [b][url=http://www.aunsoft.com /final-mate/]merge mts files with lossless raw[/url][/b], and upload to YouTube in HD quality.
[img]http://image.mxf-converte r.com/201012/merge-mts-youtube -streaming.jpg[/img]
Aunsoft Final Mate is the recommended mts video merger on Windows 7 to join AVCHD camcorder mts/m2ts video footage without decoding or recoding. It is a great time saver for video streaming on YouTube. Follow the guide below and enjoy the easy process to share HD videos. Here I take Panasonic HDC-TM700 video footage as an example.
Step 1. Capture videos from camcorder to computer.
Connect camcorder to computer with USB cable, run Aunsoft Final Mate as a big [b][url=http://www.aunsoft.com /final-mate/]time saver for joining mts/m2ts[/url][/b] files into one file with no quality loss. Aunsoft Final Mate will detect Panasonic HDC-TM700 and pop up with the camcorder wizard for capturing. Choose the Import option and create movie with files in same format to join videos in the same recording mode automatically.
Step 2. Join AVCHD MTS/M2TS Files into one.
With the create movie with files in same format option while capturing videos from camcorder to Aunsoft Final Mate, you will see the movie with several video clips joined together. To merge only a few clips, click on the video clip and click the Delete button.
[img]http://image.mxf-converte r.com/201012/join-mts-youtube- lossless.jpg[/img]
You may also like to cut the videos to keep useful part and remove unwanted part. Click the Split button when the movie plays to the time point you want to cut, select the unwanted part and click the Delete button to get the video content.
Step 3. Lossless output in high quality and fast joining.
Click the "Export" button and click the OK button, the mts/m2ts video joiner will start re-wrapping the videos without decoding or recoding.
When you get the lossless mts raw output, go to your YouTube account and render the MTS files with the option for HD video. It is so easy to upload the joined [b][url=http://www.aunsoft.com /final-mate/]MTS files to YouTube with rendering in HD[/url][/b] for video sharing video streaming.
[img]http://image.mxf-converte r.com/201012/upload-youtube-pl ay-in-hd.jpg[/img]
Aunsoft Final Mate performs mts/m2ts merging without recoding, and works with a lot of AVCHD camcorders like JVC GZ-HM300, Sony HDR-TG3, Sony HDR-CX350, Sony HDR-XR520, Sony HXR-HX5E, Sony NEX-5, NEX-VG10, Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX7, Panasonic HDC-SD600, Lumix DMC-ZS7/TZ10, Canon HF S20, HF S11, etc
Since: Dec 10
#2 Jan 10, 2011
Panasonic HDC-TM700 1080/60p to 30p for iMovie 9 - Change frame rate
I used Panasonic HDC-TM700K to recorded videos. The video plays perfectly when connected to Samsung HDTV via HDMI. However, I would like to add some transitions to the videos for better Playback. iMovie is my preferred simple editor on my iMac. However, when I tried to import the 180/60p videos to iMovie 9, I got the error message saying "iMovie does not support footage recorded in 1080-60p from this Camcorder".
Thinking that it is the 60fps not supported by iMovie, I would like to convert 1080/60p to 1080/30p for iMovie. And the video size would be smaller on Mac too. After googling and searching solutions on Apple discussion forum, I notice that neither iMovie '09 nor iMovie '11 supports 1080/60p AVCHD files. There are two applications for 1080/60p videos: ClipWrap and Aunsoft MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac. I download the free trial versions of the both applications.
Both applications would export Apple Intermediate Codec (AIC) for iMovie, but ClipWrap does not include the option for changing frame rate. Aunsoft MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac offers frame rate changing option. Even though the AIC as QuickTime movie format on Aunsoft Converter does not offer 30p as output format, I can choose other profile as output. I just get through the following steps to convert 1080/60p AVCHD to MOV for iMovie.
1. Import AVCHD files to Aunsoft MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac by clicking the "Add" button. The .mts files on the Panasonic HDC-TM700k camcorder could be found via the CAM_MEM folder > AVCHD > BDMV > STREAM.
2. Choose H.264 HD Video(*.mov) format under the HD Video group, and click the "Settings" button to change video frame rate to 30.
3. Start converting 1080/60p avchd to 30p on Mac by clicking the start button.
Well, the output video size is not about a half smaller than the original one. After contacting the support staff in Aunsoft, I notice that the file size is affected not only by frame rate, but also bit rate, and the video quality will be downgraded when choosing lower frame rate and bit rat.
Anyway, the AIC seems to be a better choice, but with larger output file size. Hope it helps you to get 1080/60p AVCHD videos to iMovie.
#3 Apr 12, 2011
#7 Aug 4, 2011
Bigasoft AVCHD Converter is easy to use, fast and omnipotent AVCHD video converter and AVCHD video editor software. It can convert AVCHD HD-camcorder video in MTS, M2TS, MOD, TOD to a broad video formats including convert AVCHD to QuickTime, convert AVCHD to AVI, convert AVCHD to MP4, convert AVCHD to WMV, convert AVCHD to MKV, MPG, RM, RMVB, DivX, XViD, WebM, VP8 and more, and convert AVCHD to HD videos. It fully supports HD camcorder of Canon, Hitachi, JVC, Leica Camera, Panasonic, and Sony and can performs as a Panasonic AVCHD converter, Sonny AVCHD converter and Canon AVCHD converter.
# AVCHD video editor
* Bigasoft AVCHD Video Converter enables you to watermark your videos by stylish text or by pictures. You can adjust the brightness, saturation and contrast of your filmed video and add special video effects such as Old Film, Mosaic, Sand, Snowflake and more. Add and customize multiple subtitles and sound tracks to output videos.
# AVCHD Rotate
* Filmed videos in portrait or landscape and do not know how to turn it in normal? Bigasoft AVCHD Converter helps you to rotate AVCHD videos to correct degree for you to easily enjoy your memorial time.
# AVCHD Joiner
* Shot videos in many video clips and want to merge them into one? It's easy with the AVCHD Video Joiner and converter software to merge two or more video clips.
# AVCHD Trim
* Want to throw away the unwanted part of recorded video? By clipping the starting point and end point on the progress bar while previewing or setting starting time and end time, you can easily throw off the unwanted part and keep the ideal portion.
# AVCHD Crop
* You can remove black edge to focus video scene, crop video frame to define the playing area or crop any area you do not want to keep to output videos.
# Take snapshot from AVCHD videos
* Take video images to capture a certain scene in the movies as you like. It can convert AVCHD to JPG, PNG, GIF or BMP images format.
# Import files in batch or in folder and batch convert
* Bigasoft AVCHD Video Converter supports importing video files and video folder in batch and batch converting videos. Just drag the files or the folders to the AVCHD File Converter, it will fast import all the video files and batch convert them blazing fast.
# Easy to use AVCHD Converter
* With super easy and intuitive user interface, only 3 steps, and you can easily make the software to convert files and enjoy favorite movies wherever you are.
# AVCHD Conversion to H.264 codec video 10X Speedup
* Bigasoft AVCHD Converter is a smart NVIDIA CUDA AVCHD Converter that totally supports NVIDIA CUDA technology. The CUDA optimized AVCHD Converter will automatically enable the NVIDIA CUDA acceleration and shift the conversion by CPU to GPU AVCHD Conversion and provides 10X speedup conversion.
# Multi-language support
* Provide chooses including English, German, French, Spanish, Japanese, Arabic, Italian and Chinese now.
windows version at http://www.bigasoft.com/avchd-converter.html
mac version at http://www.bigasoft.com/avchd-converter-mac.h...
Add your comments below
|Win Safewow 8% off wow gold to enjoy WoW Patch ... (Sep '15)||Sep '16||Anonymous||2|
|degar bluttotem||Sep '16||dieterovskj||1|
|legion guide:questing at level 110||Aug '16||kelljackson||1|
|World of Warcraft Warrior Beginner's Guide [Upd...||Aug '16||None||1|
|win safewow 20% off wow gold and learn Another ... (May '15)||Jul '16||Anonymous||2|
|Potential Idea about No Flying in WOW Draenor ... (May '15)||Jul '16||Anonymous||2|
Find what you want!
Search World of Warcraft Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC