Let me get a free wow account.

Posted in the World of Warcraft Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Dead People

Hollywood, FL

#1 Jun 23, 2009
IDC if it has no characters or anything. If your adicted and want to get off hooked, then can I please get a free wow account. Message me on hotmail [email protected]
I NEED ACCOUNT

Brisbane, Australia

#2 Jul 1, 2009
anyone got one email me at [email protected] no fakes
Will be in good hands

Waveland, MS

#3 Jul 28, 2009
the account will be in great hands just email [email protected] om we will take that level 80 and duplicate it. Trust me just send the name of the character, realm, and such we will follow through, the catch? We keep the account? And sell it? No, we will actually keep it and play it every day.
Josh

Charlestown, Australia

#4 Jul 30, 2009
i need a lvl 80 account plz everyone else has one, plz send details to [email protected]
Josh

Charlestown, Australia

#5 Jul 30, 2009
plz send ur details to me [email protected] i need a lvl 80 account everyone else has one but me these days!
a guy

Pergamino, Argentina

#6 Aug 1, 2009
someone has any account to give away? i really want to play the game and the account would be in good hands i played lots of mmorpg's before...If you want the account back just tell me, il give it back...i just want to play the game, but i cant pay it...well if someone wants to give away an account, or share or loan it, just send details to [email protected] il give back whenever u want it back. I dont need any levels, wont modify the account, just play with it, i dont need an already created character i can create one...well thanks.

[email protected]

Since: Jan 09

Killeen, TX

#7 Aug 2, 2009
i need a free WoW account plz i dont have enough money to renew my membership so... plz give me ur account dont care if it sux or if it rocks just let me have it plz!!!!!!!!!!
Bonniexx

Cork, Ireland

#8 Aug 8, 2009
Can someone PLZZZ give me a free WOTLK account wilth at least lvl 20 on it.If the level 20 isnt possible its ok,I dont care if theres no character on it but PLZZZ email me at: [email protected]
I STRONGLY would apriciate a lvl 50-80 FEMALE account
jack

Milton Keynes, UK

#9 Aug 10, 2009
i will take any account with lvl 50 and up and will be willing to return the account if you want it back just email me the username and password at [email protected]
WTF

Independence, MO

#10 Aug 10, 2009
Why in the name of god would I give away my account!! I could sell it for 400$!!!!!! Don't email anyone they'll steal your account! Ridiculous!
drakoace on wow drakthul

Redmond, OR

#11 Aug 22, 2009
i need a new account dewing to someone taking it it has 3 80s so if anyone has an active low lvl 60 and up acount i will take email me a [email protected] ty
Intrped

Auckland, New Zealand

#12 Aug 22, 2009
Hae every1 I really need a free wow acc I will continually pay ad play on it it can be any lvl higher than 29 I will be so happyif any1 has one plz email me at [email protected]
reid

Chicago, IL

#13 Aug 28, 2009
i need a lvl 80 my email is [email protected]
reid

Chicago, IL

#14 Aug 28, 2009
i really need a free account my email is [email protected]
xwowplayah

Georgetown, TX

#15 Aug 31, 2009
fkn hillarious, go level your own characters you mooches.. anyone who plays knows how much their account is worth.
bornaqueer

Gastonia, NC

#16 Sep 7, 2009
I cant believe how stupid you all are... No one is going to GIVE you an account and here you all are crying and wining "PLEASE I NEED WOW ACCOUNT!!!1"
any account

Dimitrovgrad, Bulgaria

#17 Sep 12, 2009
any account, i dont care is there a 1 level hero or a 80 level hero e-mail:[email protected]
price

Jacksonville, FL

#18 Sep 13, 2009
i would like an account that some stoped using and wants to give away please email me at [email protected]
Someone

Miami, FL

#19 Sep 13, 2009
[email protected], please i want a free wow account please send me a high lvl, PLS PLS PLS
LOSERS

Gibsonia, PA

#21 Oct 4, 2009
IM NOT FROM TORONTO, CANADA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World of Warcraft Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Win Safewow 8% off wow gold to enjoy WoW Patch ... 3 hr safewow 1
Fifa 16 fut coins will be on sale on safewow i... 4 hr guoguole 1
Give Away your account here for FREE! (Jun '08) Mon scenekidzz 1,296
Where to buy cheap and fast fifa 16 coins Xbox ... Aug 24 guoguole 1
safewow:8% off wow gold sale: WOW 6.2.2 Coming ... Aug 20 safewow 1
Where to buy cheap fifa 16 coins Aug 10 lilyzhao 4
Where to buy cheap and safe SWToR Credits credits Aug 10 lilyzhao 4
More from around the web