Increase Your Odds Of Being A Game Sh...

Increase Your Odds Of Being A Game Show Contestant

There are 35 comments on the KTVT Fort Worth story from May 22, 2006, titled Increase Your Odds Of Being A Game Show Contestant. In it, KTVT Fort Worth reports that:

DALLAS There are thousands of hopeful game show contestants in the Dallas/Fort Worth area and they turned out in droves this past weekend for the Wheel of Fortune auditions.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTVT Fort Worth.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Knock Knock

United States

#1 May 23, 2006
FORGET THIS SHOW.....
DEAL OR NO DEAL IS THE REAL DEAL.....
PICK A CASE.....
"BANK MAKES OFFER"......
YOUR OWN GREED DETERMINES WHAT YOU WIN!!!

NO BRAINS NEEDED TO PLAY....
JUST HAVE TO KNOW HOW TO COUNT.....
1 TO 26.....
1 CENT.....
TO ONE MILLION.......

Now I have to ask you......

DEAL OR NO DEAL???
Phyllis

Burnaby, Canada

#2 Oct 14, 2006
Knock Knock wrote:
FORGET THIS SHOW.....
PICK A CASE.....
"BANK MAKES OFFER"......
1 TO 26.....
1 CENT.....
TO ONE MILLION.......
DEAL OR NO DEAL???
Can Canadians be a contestant in deal or no deal
Phyllis

Burnaby, Canada

#3 Oct 14, 2006
Deal OR NO DEAL is the best game for people that have no money to start with and they can cash out at any time to make there trip a holiday that they would never get if they couldnt play.
I think this is a great offer to those with nothing other then a smile and a free hand to help out!
I should hope this is available to Canadians aswell
ELI

Saint John, Canada

#4 Oct 31, 2006
howe do i entur to be the contesstent on the deal or not deal in CANADDA!! PLEESE anser soon
Sherry

Scarborough, Canada

#5 Oct 31, 2006
How and where can I register to be a contestant on the game show deal or no deal in Toronto Canada?
tycutter

Edmonton, Canada

#6 Nov 2, 2006
How and where can I register to be a contestant on the game show deal or no deal in Canada?
tycutter

Edmonton, Canada

#7 Nov 2, 2006
anyone???
pam sukhar

Burlington, Canada

#8 Nov 9, 2006
How and where can I regster to be a contestant on the game show deal or no deal in Canada?
Aretha Williams

Halifax, Canada

#9 Nov 16, 2006
I have been watching Deal Or No Deal since it started and would love to be a contestant for the Canadian show. I am a 34 year old single mom who lives in a two bedroom apartment. I have my 66 year old mom that lives with me because I couldn't stand seeing her live in run down places. I just want my mom not to have to worry about me and give her a life that she deserves. We have no savings and she has no health insurance. I am lucky my daughter has a great father and Step mom but I want to be able to help more than I do now. Deal or No Deal to me is the best game show out there. I say this because it allows you to test what kind of person you really are. THere is a lot of good we all can do if we just use our money wisely and that's what I plan to do if I'm choosen. Thanks Aretha Williams
Tanya Carpenter

Bancroft, Canada

#10 Nov 22, 2006
Does anyone know when we would hear if we have been chosen? When will they have made all their decisions?
LESLIE ADAMSON

Bellefontaine, OH

#11 Dec 19, 2006
I live in Marion,Ohio with my husband and 2 kids. My husband's parents have made our garage into a small apartment.I would like to win enough money to buy them a small house and put my kids through college.Please can anyone tell me how to get on the show?
jenna

Auckland, New Zealand

#12 Jan 6, 2007
yes hello. i was just wondering if you could help me please. could you tell me how i could be a contestant on the deal or no deal gameshow that plays live on sky tv channel 4 i think and if there is anyway i could play and any source of helping me get there as well as obtaining a passport. i would very much appreciate it. i'm 25 a female from new zealand my email is [email protected] thank you
dave keyon

Moose Jaw, Canada

#13 Feb 9, 2007
Knock Knock wrote:
FORGET THIS SHOW.....
PICK A CASE.....
"BANK MAKES OFFER"......
1 TO 26.....
1 CENT.....
TO ONE MILLION.......
DEAL OR NO DEAL???
Hi knock knock.. you say that one does not need any brains to play this game. did you make up this rule,just so you could play????
Marilyn Griffith

Maroa, IL

#14 Feb 9, 2007
Howe,I am a big fan of you're show and I really love to be on you're show and to meet you in person. So sweet Howe how can I be a contesstent on you're show? Please contact me and let my dreams come true. Marilyn Griffith from MT.Vernon Il
Helen Jackson

Ottawa, Canada

#15 Feb 15, 2007
I have watched every game show out there and I truly feel I would make a great contestant on any game show. I registered for Deal or no Deal Canadian but to no avail was I picked to participate, I feel the show picked out people with jobs like police officers firemen, etc
What happens to the common jane or joe!!
I guess the old saying holds true money goes to money!!
Wanting to be a game show contestant before I leave this world is my dream!!
Bryant Twitty

United States

#16 Feb 16, 2007
I went to a party a month ago and your show was on TV.Since the party I have watch the show everyday. I know that I would make a good contestant.So for my kids and to finish my education pick me to be your next to make a deal or No deal.
ROBERT PROCTOR

United States

#17 Feb 16, 2007
HOWIE or to whom it may concern Ilove to be the next contestant on your show. I'm not Steve Austin but I will be the 6,000,000 million dollar man. If you want good ratings I am the one who can take you there. All I need is the opportunity for me and my kids. Sincerely Robert Proctor
angelo joy harrison

Jerome, PA

#18 Apr 6, 2007
I enjoy watching deal or no deal we watch it as a family. My future husband is the biggest fan ever. I was wondering how you get to be on the show. His name is Jaytee Spurgeon and when he is working he asks me to tape the sunday and monday shows and he also watches the reruns on cnbc. It would be really great to see him try his luck. He is such a caring , giving and hard working man who tries not to miss a show. If you could help me to make this dream come true for him would be gretly appreciated
Clay Petway

United States

#19 Apr 13, 2007
Will there be a audition for Deal or No Deal in Dallas on Saturday April 7th?

paisleyposey

“END THE FED!”

Since: Feb 07

DON'T TREAD ON ME!!!!

#20 Apr 13, 2007
Canadians, all I know about it is that they travel around to different cities and do auditions. There will be one May 1st in Indianapolis, my husband (who normally doesn't like gameshows) will be camping out there the night before! Check their website for audition schedules. Good luck!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wheel of Fortune Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wheel bonus puzzle (Feb '07) May '12 E Williams 55
News Cape Coral man wins trip to Hollywood in Florid... (Jan '12) Feb '12 _yernogood- 17
News Erie native to appear on Wheel of Fortune 'Mili... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Slow news day 1
News Pat Sajak: Margaritaville between tapings (Jan '12) Jan '12 BLACKSNAKE 1
News The BUZZ: Oprah has a new title, Wheel of Fortu... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Yuck 3
News Pat Sajak: I Hosted 'Wheel Of Fortune' Drunk (Jan '12) Jan '12 Grumpy Guy 7
News A Wheel winner: Somersworth man wins almost $32... (Dec '11) Dec '11 NANCY hM 2
More from around the web