NC county to honor black Confederate ...

NC county to honor black Confederate Army veterans

There are 3 comments on the WJRT story from Aug 3, 2012, titled NC county to honor black Confederate Army veterans. In it, WJRT reports that:

A North Carolina county has finalized plans for a granite marker that will honor local slaves who served in the Confederate Army during the Civil War.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJRT.

von van vonder

Jefferson City, MO

#2 Aug 4, 2012
finally the true heroes of the south are honored. I'm sorry gentlemen that we lost to the crown. we are all slaves now but people are waking up again. the south will rise and restore the constitution to the people and eradicate the 14th amendment. your proud blood will not be spilt in vain. your people along with mine WILL BE SOVERIEGN AGAIN!

“I'm a proud grandma”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#3 Aug 5, 2012
Honoring some brainwashed, captive person that was more than likely forced to participate by threats against his family.

This is akin to the SLA recognizing Patty Hearst.
june

Maringouin, LA

#4 Feb 10, 2013
Ms Mack wrote:
Honoring some brainwashed, captive person that was more than likely forced to participate by threats against his family.
This is akin to the SLA recognizing Patty Hearst.
unlike you Ms mack many blacks were free people and not under the odummy spell as you are?you are the brainwashed idiot that believes all odummy says?get on your knees and suck him ahole!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walker Boys Studio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Debate now as much about Confederacy's role in ... Aug 9 Son of the South 77
News Georgia renames Confederate holidays (Aug '15) Aug '15 Will Dockery 1
News Even in museums, battles loom over Confederate ... (Jul '15) Jul '15 rebel111 2
News Confederate, Jim Crow tributes go well beyond b... (Jun '15) Jul '15 BLOODY__FATALITY 7
News Guest column: Why erase the South's historical ... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Ecossais 2
News Thoughts on Confederate flag column (Jul '15) Jul '15 Uber-Bro of the U... 1
News Robert E. Lee's troubled legacy (Feb '15) Jul '15 Uber-Bro of the U... 3
More from around the web