2012 Spring Break: Part 2

2012 Spring Break: Part 2

There are 1 comment on the The Beaumont Enterprise story from Mar 14, 2012, titled 2012 Spring Break: Part 2. In it, The Beaumont Enterprise reports that:

In this photo taken by AP Images for Ubisoft, Katrina Bowden poses with dancers at the Just Dance 3 at the Maxim Just Dance 3 Spring Break in Panama City Beach Fla., Thursday, March 8, 2012.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Beaumont Enterprise.

J Downs

AOL

#1 Mar 14, 2012
Oh my!! Dancing!!! Next thing they'll be fornicating and doing all sorts of other ungodly acts, bless their hearts. We must step up and stop this activity brought on, most surely, by the devil himself.
Sincerely,
J. Downs
Southern Baptist Association

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ubisoft Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News James Jordan says having same-sex couples on St... Jun 17 Sir Andrew 15
News Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag preview: how Ubi... (Mar '13) Feb '15 skysh 2
News Kim Jong Un game spoof 'Glorious Leader!' movin... (Dec '14) Dec '14 jue 2
News It takes less than 30 minutes to see Far Cry 4'... (Nov '14) Nov '14 BLOODY__FATALITY 1
News A kilted Anton Du Beke and Judy Murray during t... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Hugh Janus 1
News An estimated trillion tonnes of coal found off ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Adrian Godsafe MSc 1
News 2015: The Biggest Year for Movies Ever? (Apr '14) Apr '14 Francesco Sinibaldi 1
More from around the web