Caregiver charged with script fraud

Aug 23, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Herald-Citizen

A Gainesboro woman working as a caregiver has been arrested here for allegedly altering a prescription she was having filled for a patient.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Sugarglider

Gainesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Wat a POS she is
howie

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

does anyone know who she worked for aint they suppose to do drug test
Ben

Gainesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

Thing is, she might be clean, and just wanted to sell them...Greedy bitch, hope she never gets hired again, by anyone.
jo jo the monkey boy

Springfield, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

Ben wrote:
Thing is, she might be clean, and just wanted to sell them...Greedy bitch, hope she never gets hired again, by anyone.
I hope the state hires her for 3 to 5!
Amanda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

She didn't try to get the medicine. Two people worked for them. Someone changed the number of pills all this woman did was take it to the drug store. She was unaware. Get your stories in check before you run your mouths.
zip

Gainesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Hey Amanda for your information the full story: Herald-Citizen.
So you get your facts right before YOU run your mouth.
Just the mug shot alone is enough to say she is guilty.
Amanda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

For your information, I know the actual story. I'm friends with the family she was hired through, thank you very much. I know more detail than the Herald Citizen does. Instead of trying to be a wise ass, keep your thoughts to yourself when you are uneducated of the real situation.
Im Amanda Too

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Isn't this strange, my name is also Amanda and im just like her, I think I know it all too.
Amanda Also

Gainesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Small world huh? My name is Amanda also lol,I know more details than any newspaper, police report and world wise news before it even gets reported thank you very much, because I know people.
You uneducated fools.
Amanda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Oh, you guys are so funny. Not. I'm not arguing with a bunch of dumb asses who don't know what they're talking about. Keep sitting on your asses talking shit. That's all you seem to know how to do.
me too

Gainesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

oh come on people, evryone knws Patty is pill head.she has been for yrs..she will ge whats commin to her. maybe now sh will have to get help.
Really

Gainesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

me too wrote:
oh come on people, evryone knws Patty is pill head.she has been for yrs..she will ge whats commin to her. maybe now sh will have to get help.
Patty who
okokok

Gainesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

She hung around with pillheads ones name was kim
Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Just for the record, this woman has been charged with the same crime, convicted but pled to lesser charge,in Jackson Co. Sounds like a pattern of behavior.
not again

Bon Aqua, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Not another one...why is the lady at the County not checked into? She walks around like a zombi when she's not on her cleaning job half asleep. MANY commissioners and the Mayor have been told about her and NOTHING has been done, nor will it be. She also doctor shops but at least she attempts to work and is not paying for her pills with TNCare

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••