PS4 vs Xbox One: The Battle for Your ...

PS4 vs Xbox One: The Battle for Your Living Room is On

There are 6 comments on the Film School Rejects story from Jun 12, 2013, titled PS4 vs Xbox One: The Battle for Your Living Room is On. In it, Film School Rejects reports that:

Even if, like me, you're not much of a gamer, you've probably heard about the recent announcements from Sony and Microsoft regarding their next-gen consoles.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Film School Rejects.

Mike

Davis Junction, IL

#1 Jun 13, 2013
Introducing XBOX ONE

Interactive Voice Controlled TV using your Current DVR; XBOX ONE TV Guide; BluRay w/4K TV; Next Gen Console Gaming using a 300,000 Cloud Server base; One Gold Account for EVERYONE IN THE HOUSE to share equally.- Home Entertainment has never been this good before.

Since: May 13

Sydney, Australia

#2 Jun 14, 2013
The xbox one will be good for people that like halo but if you can.t chose you cound get both but that will cost lots of money the I think the xbox one wound be a good idea for me.
ugjkhnkj

Egypt

#3 Aug 25, 2013
WOW!!! I just got a free Xbox live codes at http://mscodes.info/
Haters Love Me

El Paso, TX

#4 Aug 25, 2013
The xbox one ok but if you play a game on you xbox and a friend borrow it your data on his xbox and you have to start over
Anonymous

Miami, FL

#5 Aug 25, 2013
yes. I think it is a great game, but sometimes try something new would be great, and I think path of exile would be a good one for you to enjoy your life when you need.
You can find more things you may want to know about this game in http://www.upitems.com/news/index-162
Wish you a happy time
Regis

Henderson, NV

#6 Aug 26, 2013
Isn't Xbox 1 the system that was made in 2001 (next to Nintendo GameCube and Playstation 2)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Help with Monitor Stand?! Aug 3 Vexi 1
News Too Much TV Linked With Asthma in Young Children (Jan '16) Jan '16 fgdfhbdfhfbdf 1
News ''Regular churchgoers'' accused of abusing ment... (Apr '12) Dec '15 viola 3
News CronusMAX PLUS Lets You Use The Xbox One Elite ... (Nov '15) Nov '15 TrevoToil 1
News Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3 For PS3 And Xbox 360 ... (Jun '15) Oct '15 James 2
News Free Streaming App Popcornflix Launches on Amaz... (Apr '15) Apr '15 benjimanbear777 1
News This Classic Final Fantasy Game Is Coming To Mo... (Mar '15) Mar '15 dlc1998 1
More from around the web