Three arrested in meth bust

Three arrested in meth bust

There are 28 comments on the Commonwealth Journal story from Sep 21, 2011, titled Three arrested in meth bust. In it, Commonwealth Journal reports that:

Somerset police found several meth labs and cooked methamphetamine at a residence on Woods Avenue early Sunday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Commonwealth Journal.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
townie

London, KY

#22 Sep 22, 2011
The Bigger Point wrote:
Once upon a time, something with sharp teeth and/or claws would come along and EAT people that were too sorry to make an honest living, too dumb to avoid harmful substances, or too weak to deal with/change their own reality without looking for some chemical cop-out/escape.
The smart, strong, motivated people would live, adapt, and breed; the unworthy would perish and take the genes that allowed such weakness with them.
Sadly, we've hunted all our natural predators to near extinction.
Funny: There is a government sanctioned hunting season because it is recognized that, without natural predators to thin the herd, deer and other game animals would overpopulate and destroy their surroundings and/or starve... kind of like people are doing the world over.
Yet, instead of thinning our herd, we coddle them and pet them, tell em their addictions are a disease, cut em checks or EBT cards, and in the case of criminals we house them indefinitely at the taxpayer's expense, while the country drowns in debt.
Even Mother Nature's last-ditch effort to thin us out -death from old age or disease- is fought off to the bitter end, like some terrible thing. So why wouldn't the same fools think to forestall the natural, inevitable conclusion of such foolishness by playing the old catch-and-release game again and again?
Human Beings were f****d the moment they started thinking we were above the food chain. We've gotten so soft and so morally conflicted that most of us lack the will to do what is necessary... and our leaders reflect that weakness.
We're just riding the downward spiral we've made for ourselves. All anyone can do now is enjoy the ride.
I agree with you, very good coment, human's will destroy themselves by world overpopulation and comsumption
Vain

Dayton, OH

#23 Sep 22, 2011
its sad what drugs do to a person the worst drug i can think of is heroin its a killer
mark

Tomball, TX

#24 Sep 23, 2011
Recovering addict wrote:
Don't be too quick to judge people. Meths a hard drug, I know. It's a bit** to get off of. But instead of 'burning people' or things like that, why don't you try to help them? Everyone makes mistakes. In case you didnt already know.
Because the ones I know tell you they need help then rob you blind. Most don't want help anyway.
Thinking

Olive Hill, KY

#25 Sep 23, 2011
If they wanted help, they would have backed away long before the addiction. They wanted to party, they wanted to feel good and they wanted to not be responsible for themselves. Why should others keep reaching out to help those that won't take their own lives to make adult choices and responsibilites. The feel sorry for me attitude is over bearing and people are sick of the crap these self made addicts place blame on society. You are born a baby and become adults, to sit back and expect society to keep feeding your ego self trip has to stop. If you make yourself an addict, then pay the consequences of your life.

“your life is great”

Since: Aug 09

you poop in clean water

#26 Sep 23, 2011
why is it that every other story out of KY is about meth?
wth is going on down there?

“Fighting Cancer”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#27 Sep 23, 2011
anneutral wrote:
why is it that every other story out of KY is about meth?
wth is going on down there?
Meth is everywhere. I browse my hometown in Ohio alot, and see many news stories of the same.

“your life is great”

Since: Aug 09

you poop in clean water

#28 Sep 23, 2011
julie40385 wrote:
<quoted text>Meth is everywhere. I browse my hometown in Ohio alot, and see many news stories of the same.
hmmmm
the newspapers in this part CT generally don't report on this stuff, maybe the mayor likes to keep it quiet, I think because it makes home values go down, or it's just not here. yet.
-
I get your point though.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#29 Sep 23, 2011
julie40385 wrote:
<quoted text>Meth is everywhere. I browse my hometown in Ohio alot, and see many news stories of the same.
HBO may have optioned the story already.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ringleader in Deltona massacre seeks appeal (Dec '11) Nov '16 supream167 5
Help with Monitor Stand?! Aug '16 Vexi 1
News Too Much TV Linked With Asthma in Young Children (Jan '16) Jan '16 fgdfhbdfhfbdf 1
News ''Regular churchgoers'' accused of abusing ment... (Apr '12) Dec '15 viola 3
News CronusMAX PLUS Lets You Use The Xbox One Elite ... (Nov '15) Nov '15 TrevoToil 1
News Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3 For PS3 And Xbox 360 ... (Jun '15) Oct '15 James 2
News Free Streaming App Popcornflix Launches on Amaz... (Apr '15) Apr '15 benjimanbear777 1
More from around the web