The Firing of Patrick Buchanan and th...

The Firing of Patrick Buchanan and the End of Nativism at MSNBC

There are 7 comments on the HispanicTrending story from Mar 2, 2012, titled The Firing of Patrick Buchanan and the End of Nativism at MSNBC. In it, HispanicTrending reports that:

March 2, 2012 By David Morse , Unleashed When I first heard that Patrick Buchanan had been fired as a commentator from MSNBS, my first reaction was "It's about time!" Buchanan had been suspended four months earlier by the network after publishing his book Suicide of a Superpower: Will America Survive to 2025, containing chapters such as "The End of ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at HispanicTrending.

Most Certainly

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Mar 2, 2012
I never understood why he's lower himself to be on MSNBC in the first place. He's not part of their mantra.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2 Mar 2, 2012
Most Certainly wrote:
I never understood why he's lower himself to be on MSNBC in the first place. He's not part of their mantra.
Who watches MSNBC anyway?
Dee Dee Dee

Coopersburg, PA

#3 Mar 2, 2012
MSNBC isn't that like E! Entertainment TV?
LOL

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Mar 5, 2012
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
I don't watch either.
Van Nuys Coconut

San Jose, CA

#5 Mar 5, 2012
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
Faux News is great missinfotaiment!

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#6 Mar 5, 2012
I was amazed they didn't fire him years ago. He says some very non-pc things and that is not allowed at msnbc. Hopefully fox will hire him.
I Can Drive 55

De Soto, KS

#7 Mar 5, 2012
Speeders Kill Kids wrote:
I was amazed they didn't fire him years ago. He says some very non-pc things and that is not allowed at msnbc. Hopefully fox will hire him.
He's been on Fox a few times. I never understood what he was doing on MSLSD in the first place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

State of Emergency Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News After 11 Suicide Attempts In Just One Day, Cana... May 2 John Lenin Trotsk... 5
News Seattle NAACP Demands Equity Lens in City's Hom... (Nov '15) Nov '15 private guy 1
News Winter Storm Thor arrives (Mar '15) Mar '15 Nosey Posey 2
News Serious salt shortages (Mar '14) Mar '14 Does she sing 6
News Winter Storm Could Bring 12+ Inches of Snow Ove... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Ben ACCF KING 4
News Schools, businesses shut down as Owenton marks ... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Tammy Pruitt 1
News Read Full Text of Jonathan's Declaration of Eme... (May '13) May '13 james udin 2
More from around the web