PoV: SOCOM 4 Beta impressions

PoV: SOCOM 4 Beta impressions

There are 1 comment on the Xbox 360 News Coverage 24 story from Apr 9, 2011, titled PoV: SOCOM 4 Beta impressions. In it, Xbox 360 News Coverage 24 reports that:

PoV: SOCOM 4 Beta impressions A Early beta access to the multiplayer component of SOCOM 4: US Navy Seals has been available for PlayStation Plus subscribers for weeks now, giving players a glimpse of what to expect from Zipper Interactive's next title.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Xbox 360 News Coverage 24.

Since: Apr 11

Jackson, MS

#1 Apr 21, 2011
Yea da game go ham

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

SCEA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fire Up the PS3 in Anticipation of This SRT Tom... (May '15) May '15 al3abmix 1
News Zindagi Games owner aims to make Camarillo work... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Medieval 1
News Michael Jackson Is One Reason J.K. Rowling Left... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Jesse Pinkman 5
News Beyond: Two Souls PS4 trophies emerge, Director... (Sep '14) Dec '14 ZkyClank 3
News CAR LIFEAcura NSX bows in 'Gran Turismo 6' (Dec '13) Dec '13 animal control 3
News Gran Turismo 6 Developer to Launch Patch on Day... (Oct '13) Oct '13 frack 1
News UK Video Game Charts - Mario & Luigi Can't Do I... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Friv 1
More from around the web