ANTM College Edition - All New, Friday

ANTM College Edition - All New, Friday

There are 2 comments on the CBS Local story from Sep 24, 2012, titled ANTM College Edition - All New, Friday. In it, CBS Local reports that:

New Episode! Friday, September 28th, 8:00 PM "The Girl Who Gets Pwn'd" The Contestants Morph Into Video Game Characters The girls visit a special effects production house where their challenge is to bring a video game character to life.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

D McHugh

Frederick, MD

#1 Sep 30, 2012
When will the taunt filmed for this cycle if antm be added to uncharted 3? The game was released in 2011 and developed thru 2010 so how can a show taped only a few months ago offer a prize to be displayed in a game that went gold in the middle of last year? Is there an unschediled dlc we don't know about or has this cycle actually been in the can for for over a year and the "voting" is actually bogus? Simply confused.
Amie

Abingdon, UK

#2 Dec 5, 2012
Yea that just watched it and it didnt make sense. I bought that game last year october after waiting 2years for its release

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

SCEA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fire Up the PS3 in Anticipation of This SRT Tom... (May '15) May '15 al3abmix 1
News Zindagi Games owner aims to make Camarillo work... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Medieval 1
News Michael Jackson Is One Reason J.K. Rowling Left... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Jesse Pinkman 5
News Beyond: Two Souls PS4 trophies emerge, Director... (Sep '14) Dec '14 ZkyClank 3
News CAR LIFEAcura NSX bows in 'Gran Turismo 6' (Dec '13) Dec '13 animal control 3
News Gran Turismo 6 Developer to Launch Patch on Day... (Oct '13) Oct '13 frack 1
News UK Video Game Charts - Mario & Luigi Can't Do I... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Friv 1
More from around the web